BREAKING: Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez found guilty of 1st degree murder

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Re: BREAKING: Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez found guilty of 1st degree mu

r3e7.jpg

shit!

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Re: BREAKING: Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez found guilty of 1st degree mu

HlABPOI.jpg

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All you had to do was play football. That's it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Went from living the life to doing life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

[emoji38] nicca went all the way back to college

You know urban got a history of recruiting questionable mofos

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend

In the history of dumb mother fuckers....Hernandez is the king:smh:

Lets do the killing a mile from my crib:smh:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

All Cacs on the jury except for 1 Spanish lady

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend

The jury is currently being interviewed on local tv....

Most women,as least 7 to 5,or 8 to 4...all white,plenty of giggles going on:smh:

I'm glad they convicted him...but ain't shit to smile about.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Most women,as least 7 to 5,or 8 to 4...all white,plenty of giggles going on:smh:

I don't think he had a chance at a fair trial but no sympathy he did this to himself

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

Going in a tight end, coming out a wide receiver. :smh::smh:

Fuck this dude for real though. ZERO respect or sympathy for him.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

trailer to his future movie gridiron gangsta

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VVrsGHs2MCk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MrBee

Fat broads need NOT apply
Registered

Might be the quickest fall from glory in sports history......and his OWN surveillance cameras were used to help convict him :smh:
Are/Were/will these ever be released to the public?

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor

Damn dude was stupid for real I didn't even know about murders in Beantown. :smh::smh::smh: This wanna be thug gets what he deserves.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend

Odin Lloyd's mother just spoke to the press...

She and his sister,both very eloquent and full of class.

I can't agree with her forgiveness of Hernandez and crew,but if that's what helps her,cool.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend

The van is taking Hernandez off to Cedar Junction,formally known as Walpole State prison...for the rest of his life.

Dumb,stupid ass....

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered

And all those bgol expert lawyers swore he would walk lol bunch of smartdumb know it alls

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

Where are of those people that said he was gonna walk? I'm not trying to throw stones, I just want to know why you felt he'd win this.

John Mickens Jr.

Rising Star
OG Investor

Odin Lloyd's mother just spoke to the press...

She and his sister,both very eloquent and full of class.

I can't agree with her forgiveness of Hernandez and crew,but if that's what helps her,cool.

You can't speak for someone unless in their shoes. Not forgiving him only brings her added grief. Doesn't bring her son back.

Sent from my 2-Way-Pager

untouchable212

International
International Member

Alot of people are asking what the motive was for this specific incident, but i think its clear to see from both the Boston incident where someone accidentally spilled a drink on him in the club, and the Florida incident where he shot that dudes eye out over something else mundane, we were dealing with psychopath here, and there is no reasoning with psychopaths. Dude was a serial killer playing in the NFL. Who else knows what grimy shit he actually got away with.

His GF/wife needs to be brought up on charges too, also how heartless is that bitch to do her sister like this, she knows that motherfucker was guilty as hell yet continually throws her sister under the bus, her kids if she has any need to be taken away from her.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

Alot of people are asking what the motive was for this specific incident, but i think its clear to see from both the Boston incident where someone accidentally spilled a drink on him in the club, and the Florida incident where he shot that dudes eye out over something else mundane, we were dealing with psychopath here, and there is no reasoning with psychopaths. Dude was a serial killer playing in the NFL. Who else knows what grimy shit he actually got away with.

His GF/wife needs to be brought up on charges too, also how heartless is that bitch to do her sister like this, she knows that motherfucker was guilty as hell yet continually throws her sister under the bus, her kids if she has any need to be taken away from her.

I could be wrong, but I think he was mad at Lloyd for talking to someone he didn't like. That's that 50 Cent type b.s.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

the movie will be out soon...gotta pay for them lawyers somehow...i know that football money bout dried up...

who`s gonna play Hernandez...?

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered

And all those bgol expert lawyers swore he would walk lol bunch of smartdumb know it alls

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered

I could be wrong, but I think he was mad at Lloyd for talking to someone he didn't like. That's that 50 Cent type b.s.

The hate for 50 is strong in you - I think u mean that's that jarule shit

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

The hate for 50 is strong in you - I think u mean that's that jarule shit

Yeah, you're right. 50 NEVER beefed with nobody for working and hanging out with people he didn't like.:rolleyes:

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered

Yeah, you're right. 50 NEVER beefed with nobody for working and hanging out with people he didn't like.:rolleyes:

Is this a Hernandez verdict thread ? What does 50 have to do with this ?i simply pointed out that jarule had beef with 50 and set him up because 50 hung out with dude that robbed jarule - but some how you making this about "this that shit 50 be on " " how many ppl did 50 have beef with ? Really ?! like I said the hate is strong

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

The van is taking Hernandez off to Cedar Junction,formally known as Walpole State prison...for the rest of his life.

Dumb,stupid ass....

This part is even more ironic

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...dez-will-be-imprisoned-near-gillette-stadium/

Aaron Hernandez used to hear the cheers inside Gillette Stadium.

He’ll likely hear them again, from a much different vantage point.

The former Patriots tight end was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to life without the possibility of parole, and will be sent to the Massachusetts Correctional Institution-Cedar Junction in Walpole, Mass., which is around a mile away from the place he used to play.

Based on Hernandez’s reaction today (or lack thereof), it’s hard to tell how it would impact him behind prison walls.

But it does create a stark visual of how far he’s fallen, and how fast.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I mean I don't find it funny but I have no problem with people giggling about locking up a senseless murderer who had everything given to him and was a millionaire. I didn't keep up with this trial but did they ever figure out why the fuck he killed dude? Just because he could?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Its why smart dumb niggas be lawyers on BGOL and not in real life. :lol: That also goes for the BGOL accountants. :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Where are of those people that said he was gonna walk? I'm not trying to throw stones, I just want to know why you felt he'd win this.

Because they have nothing but CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence

No real proof he did it.

I still think he did actually do it but it ain't about think its about what you can prove

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Then his lawyer kind of fucked him over as well

Admitting he was at the scene what was that going to do?

You still can get charged with murder

Hernandez is a fool all around though

This is mind boggling that he would be out there killing people and just willing to shoot it OU and shit while in the NFL with a 40 million dollar deal

WTF

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered

put that piece of shit under the jail.