BREAKING: Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez found guilty of 1st degree murder

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Re: BREAKING: Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez found guilty of 1st degree mu

The sentence is gonna be too harsh. Looking at the case, they trumped up a lot of the charges. Should have been 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: BREAKING: Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez found guilty of 1st degree mu

The sentence is gonna be too harsh. Looking at the case, they trumped up a lot of the charges. Should have been 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

Well you know how that goes :rolleyes:

HUNTSVEGAZ

Hip-Hop father
BGOL Investor

I kinda think his girl helped convict him. She was shaky

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor

the motive is he jus likes to kill, he's a serial killer, he's not labeled one cause he was a rich athlete, but he's no diff than any other serial killer. how many rich dudes pull the trigger themselves multiple times? he enjoyed killing

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fool couldn't just play football and enjoy his money:smh::smh:

Gangsta gangsta-----> Life in the box:itsawrap::itsawrap:

:beatyourass:

That's what I feel like doing to this nigga. LOL

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

I kinda think his girl helped convict him. She was shaky

This one "legal expert" said that hers and Bob Kraft's testimony fucked him.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

the motive is he jus likes to kill, he's a serial killer, he's not labeled one cause he was a rich athlete, but he's no diff than any other serial killer. how many rich dudes pull the trigger themselves multiple times? he enjoyed killing

I'm with you a 100 on that. Dude is a natural born killer. I mean damn if he's killing people like that when he's paid can you begin to imagine being in his company when there are money problems? :smh: His type of stunting is addressed by a firing squad in some countries.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend

This guy was not an NFL pro who got caught up in gang life....

He was gang life who got caught up in the NFL.

Still,dumb ass-bucket:smh:

At some point he will get religion...:smh:

Of his murder cases,it has been said around here that this was the weaker of the two.

So he is going down for the double murder also.

The difference for that trial...I bet the high price lawyers will be gone.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend

59387703.jpg

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

jJ7986F.jpg

untouchable212

International
International Member

So he is going down for the double murder also.

The difference for that trial...I bet the high price lawyers will be gone.

Well at this point, even if he has a few mill in the bank left, what would be the point, might as well just get some average lawyers, eat the rap, and break bread with his wife/family.

What a fucking lunatic, he could have easily killed a 4th person when he shot that dude in the head in Florida. To me this is beyond some gangsta shit, dude is a psychopath.

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor

Well at this point, even if he has a few mill in the bank left, what would be the point, might as well just get some average lawyers, eat the rap, and break bread with his wife/family.

What a fucking lunatic, he could have easily killed a 4th person when he shot that dude in the head in Florida. To me this is beyond some gangsta shit, dude is a psychopath.

read my previous post

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Did he really kill this dude for bumping into him at the club?

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend

Did he really kill this dude for bumping into him at the club?

FALL RIVER — Former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez has a long legal road ahead, even after being convicted of a 2013 murder charge.

Hernandez is charged in a 2012 double killing in Boston, accused in the drive-by shooting of two men he felt disrespected him at a nightclub. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to two counts of murder in that case.

Hernandez was found guilty Wednesday of first-degree murder in the 2013 shooting of Odin Lloyd. Lloyd, who was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee, was found shot six times in an industrial park less than a mile from Hernandez's home in North Attleborough. Hernandez's lawyer acknowledged his client witnessed the crime but insisted he did not do it.

A first-degree murder conviction in Massachusetts automatically triggers an appeal to the Supreme Judicial Court. A date for the Hernandez appeal wasn't immediately set.

Separately, in Boston, Hernandez is charged with shooting Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado after an encounter at the nightclub Cure.

According to prosecutors, de Abreu accidentally bumped into him at a nightclub, spilling Hernandez's drink. Hernandez told a friend he thought the man was "trying" him, and surveillance video outside the club showed Hernandez pacing back and forth while his friend tried to calm him down.

Later, Hernandez drove around until he saw the men get in a car, followed them and shot at them from a silver SUV at a stop light, prosecutors said. A third man in their car also was shot but survived.

About six weeks after that shooting, Hernandez signed a five-year, $40 million contract with the Patriots, and he went on to play for another season before Lloyd was killed. He was cut from the team soon after being arrested in Lloyd's killing in June 2013.

The judge in the Lloyd case barred prosecutors from telling jurors about the Boston double killing.

Suffolk Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Locke has not set a date for the Boston trial after delaying it until the Lloyd case was over.

Hernandez also faces civil lawsuits from the families of the men he is accused of killing. And he was sued by Alexander Bradley, a former friend who says Hernandez shot him in the face and left him for dead in an industrial park in Florida after arguing with him in February 2013.

___

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend

Number 81 is now #w106228....:smh:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

i don't give zero fucks about this dude. fuck him

untouchable212

International
International Member

read my previous post

Too true bruh, he did enjoy it 4real, just imagine if he didnt get caught for this one, there is no doubt he would have tried to kill again.

Cant believe dudes in here are having sympathy for this cat, talking about his sentence seemed too harsh, bitch please.....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Too true bruh, he did enjoy it 4real, just imagine if he didnt get caught for this one, there is no doubt he would have tried to kill again.

Cant believe dudes in here are having sympathy for this cat, talking about his sentence seemed too harsh, bitch please.....

Yeah I don't get that shit either. He put himself in this situation. Fuck him. :smh:

9wkn.jpg

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Fuck that dude. He is no different from a CAC to me. He married a black woman but has no problem in killing a black man.

John Mickens Jr.

Rising Star
OG Investor

Damn dude was stupid for real I didn't even know about murders in Beantown. :smh::smh::smh: This wanna be thug gets what he deserves.

He's not a 'wannabe' thug. He's a serial killer...that's all. Some cats grow up to play in the NFL and are good at it. Some grow up to be good at murdering folks. He was good at both.

He probably wanted to get caught. Probably would have killed himself In a murder/suicide soon. Probably has CTE and his brain is fucked up from concussions.

Sent from my 2-Way-Pager

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered

Yeah being a pro football player doesn't mean shit. I believe he's a killer first. Just like people from all walks of life and other professions. Even if he was super wealthy, he was going to kill regardless.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I thought it was going to be a hung jury. The whole case was speculation and circumstantial.

Dudes only mistake was his own security system, and you don't even know she had a gun

Why didn't he just throw the gun in a river?

Being stupid catches a lot of criminals.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

the murder victim's mom shouldnt have forgave him IMO..

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Welp he better give all the cash he has left to his daughter and do it fast. Might as well ask for the death penalty. Full spending that many years in jail

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

Never put your trust in a coon and never put your trust in a spic. Hernandez could easily move amongst niggas and still hated them. That Lloyd character probably looked at him as his Hispanic brother. Lloyd was not aware of Hispanic hatred and sneakiness.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

He's not a 'wannabe' thug. He's a serial killer...that's all. Some cats grow up to play in the NFL and are good at it. Some grow up to be good at murdering folks. He was good at both.

He probably wanted to get caught. Probably would have killed himself In a murder/suicide soon. Probably has CTE and his brain is fucked up from concussions.

Sent from my 2-Way-Pager
Damn. This was an accurate prediction.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The bruh was dating the sister of Hernandez

Girlfriend..

Man pillow talk got that bruh murkedm

Hernandez thought he was god on the streets

And could get away with anything

He thought karma was bullshit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He probably couldn't fight worth a damn and got his ass kicked a lot

You that big and NEEED a gun to regulate???

Yea I bet he was.a pillow puncher..could fight worth a damn..