BREAKING: Gov. Tate Reeves says drinking water system in Jackson — Mississippi’s largest and capital city — is failing.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I'm glad the national story is focused on Tate. State been stiff arming the city from federal funding ever since it came under black leadership. They trying to make it fail so that can get it back. The truth is they want a city and the best one available is full of black folks.

Fuck Tate.
That’s that drake looking nigga who the mayor?

I don’t trust young nigga mayors

Like that Bmore mayor calling grown men “shordy”

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

No that's the white governor.

The mayor is in a bad position, he bought a lemon.

Idk anything about bmore's mayor.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
brandon_scott-275.png

You don’t remember that nigga with the fro?

He like 38

He calling grown men shortys

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that racists azz Governor. They been working to bring down Jackson since the current Mayors father took office. Jackson is 80% black but they can't allow it to succeed. The mayor in Jackson is a stand up dude and come from a family that has always worked for the people. He ain't no bullshit dude like Kwame Kilpatrick or a wannabe Boule like some of these other black mayors.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Fuck that racists azz Governor. They been working to bring down Jackson since the current Mayors father took office. Jackson is 80% black but they can't allow it to succeed. The mayor in Jackson is a stand up dude and come from a family that has always worked for the people. He ain't no bullshit dude like Kwame Kilpatrick or a wannabe Boule like some of these other black mayors.
Yeah I’m glad most of the media is pointing the fingers at the governor of Mississippi because that state dropped the ball 10 times over with this situation.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You got the same result in Michigan with Obama and now you getting the same results in Mississippi with Biden. You got the same results with Bush in New Orleans.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
This is why I’m so disgusted with you simple minded culture warrior ass niggas up in here on BGOL and elsewhere on Earth. These CACs have confused you so much that being mean to some folks you don’t like supersedes basic life shit like access to clean water and regulatory systems that ensure basic public goods are available to normal everyday folks. Shit sickatates me fr. Here’s hoping ppl in Jackson receive the kind of immediate and overwhelming support they’re in need of. Beyond that, here’s hoping folks in America can expand their moral imaginations beyond their front doors so we can elect folks that can nip this retarded shit in the bud :yes:

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yea, the guy the Baltimore mayor was talking to was definitely named Shorty. He's a local activist and caterer.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Keep in mind the United States tried to give the state of Mississippi money for this and they refused most of it. I hope this the wake up call the entire state of Mississippi needed to vote for a Democrat because this water crisis is fucking with white people to around Jackson Mississippi
Ok so this is one time where I can say you should maybe either relax on what you see as the simple m solution or seek education on what's going on.

You're speaking a little too familiarly and knowledgeably on a situation you're not really attuned to.

You're not entirely wrong and you're definitely well meaning, but you're not quite on key

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Ok so this is one time where I can say you should maybe either relax on what you see as the simple m solution or seek education on what's going on.

You're speaking a little too familiarly and knowledgeably on a situation you're not really attuned to.

You're not entirely wrong and you're definitely well meaning, but you're not quite on key
Excuse me I know a lot about Jackson Mississippi and the politics between the city and the state trust me without going to details I am usually a open book with certain things on this board but I cannot fully go into what I do over there in Jackson Mississippi but trust me I know that city and know alot about that dumb ass state……you know Mississippi is half black population wise.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Excuse me I know a lot about Jackson Mississippi and the politics between the city and the state trust me without going to details I am usually a open book with certain things on this board but I cannot fully go into what I do over there in Jackson Mississippi but trust me I know that city and know alot about that dumb ass state……you know Mississippi is half black population wise.
I live in Jackson and meet with the mayor regularly. Had a two hour sit down with him and his entire executive staff two weeks ago. I deal with public works and planning regularly too. I'm not sure what you do but you'd be hard pressed to be woven into this shit more than me.

I said what I said.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I live in Jackson and meet with the mayor regularly. Had a two hour sit down with him and his entire executive staff two weeks ago. I deal with public works and planning regularly too. I'm not sure what you do but you'd be hard pressed to be woven into this shit more than me.

I said what I said.
Again I do a lot of things over there at Jackson Mississippi go over there once in a blue moon also I stop by the city of Hammond Louisiana at my favorite seafood place I’m not gonna call the name because I don’t want you Snooping around but You are who you are and I am who I am and let’s leave it at that.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

I said what I said.
C'mon Sammyjax... Y'no easy_b has divine post-prescience into all things relevant from a hindsight perspective.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Again I do a lot of things over there at Jackson Mississippi go over there once in a blue moon also I stop by the city of Hammond Louisiana at my favorite seafood place I’m not gonna call the name because I don’t want you Snooping around but You are who you are and I am who I am and let’s leave it at that.
Yeah. I don't go over here once in a blue moon. And lol @ snooping around, Man I don't care who you is lol

I left it at that the first time.