BREAKING: Gov. Tate Reeves says drinking water system in Jackson — Mississippi’s largest and capital city — is failing.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep in mind the United States tried to give the state of Mississippi money for this and they refused most of it. I hope this the wake up call the entire state of Mississippi needed to vote for a Democrat because this water crisis is fucking with white people to around Jackson Mississippi
If you watch C-SPAN when this was the topic of the day, white folks made it clear it was a black folks problem and not theirs. They put all the blame on the liberal black mayor and local politicians and said they should have fixed it earlier rather than stealing the money and begging the state for help. Never mind, the governor blocked a tax increase that would have went to addressing the problem.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
If you watch C-SPAN when this was the topic of the day, white folks made it clear it was a black folks problem and not theirs. They put all the blame on the liberal black mayor and local politicians and said they should have fixed it earlier rather than stealing the money and begging the state for help. Never mind, the governor blocked a tax increase that would have went to addressing the problem.
It's much deeper than that and if a muhfucka believe a single word of a Mississippi maga white man's story about what's happening here he a new fool.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Honestly if the Feds going to send the money to Mississippi it should have severe stipulations if that money is not used to it’s intended purposes.. That’s the only way Jackson MS will get the necessary funds to fix their water system.. Take the control of the money completely out of the states hands

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly if the Feds going to send the money to Mississippi it should have severe stipulations if that money is not used to it’s intended purposes.. That’s the only way Jackson MS will get the necessary funds to fix their water system.. Take the control of the money completely out of the states hands
Unfortunately, white folks will tie up the funds in slow dragging lawsuits to make sure those black folk don't see a dime of that money.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
That's not the problem bro

State is between the city and the feds. The governor has to accept the funds. They don't take money designated for Jackson. Jackson city government came under black leadership 25 years ago. State was like fuck it then y'all want it, good luck running it without any state or federal-by-way-of-state money because we gone make sure y'all get neither.

Guess what's way older than 25 years? The fucking water system in the city.

They created the problem and are saying everything they can to skirt responsibility and shift the blame to the black city. If it wasn't for the national spotlight, they wouldn't be doing the MINOR stepping up that it LOOKS like they trying to do now.

All this is also great for diverting attention from the biggest embezzlement and fraud scandal this state has ever seen, which involves the last and current governors and Brett Favre and hundreds of millions of dollars of misspent and stolen welfare money.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I dont want to hear about no Obama NOTHING

we fuckin sending BILLIONS to fuckin a goddam UKRAINE,

just throwing money at them foreigners,

All this fuckin freshwater underground and NOBODY can

figure out how to access it for the benefit of all.. nobody

should have to pay to drink fresh chemical free water!!

If we invest just half of OUR money this criminal govt throws

away to foreigners.. into our water infrastructure...

everybody be good in the hood drinkin and bathing

in fresh healthy clean water,

our criminal govt never stops failing us!!

you can VOTE on that!!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
But do he fuck wit u?

7Lkm01.gif

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
That's not the problem bro

State is between the city and the feds. The governor has to accept the funds. They don't take money designated for Jackson. Jackson city government came under black leadership 25 years ago. State was like fuck it then y'all want it, good luck running it without any state or federal-by-way-of-state money because we gone make sure y'all get neither.

Guess what's way older than 25 years? The fucking water system in the city.

They created the problem and are saying everything they can to skirt responsibility and shift the blame to the black city. If it wasn't for the national spotlight, they wouldn't be doing the MINOR stepping up that it LOOKS like they trying to do now.

All this is also great for diverting attention from the biggest embezzlement and fraud scandal this state has ever seen, which involves the last and current governors and Brett Favre and hundreds of millions of dollars of misspent and stolen welfare money.
I hate crackas with a fuckin passion

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Damn, Sammy. You gon' let dawg talk down to you like that about ya own city, my boy??? Man, I'd get me some scraightenin', if I was you.
Mannnn couldn’t never ever be me in life

he say I be around the pawts u and nem be at

and eat where u eat

told u not to snoop around and ask questions in yo own city

shit crazy

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate crackas with a fuckin passion

its not worthy enough for my hate...

but their neediness to feel natural and obsession with the god race..

from genocide to stealing our land and resources and acting like,

they worked hard for it...like they didnt get govt welfare in the form of the homestead act and genocidal assistance in killing us off

recategorizing us from Indian, to Negro, to Colored, to black, to afro amerian, to african american to remove us from ties to this land..so we wont realize its being stolen from us..

which continues to this day...

is beyond disgusting!!