BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That Motorized Rifle Brigade that recently left Bucha, is said to be prepared to be deployed again per Ukraine Intel

Normally they would’ve been Rotated out but nope….they went home got a piece of azz now heading back to the battlefield

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
The Russians are absolute liars, everything that comes from them is not to be trusted. The Ukrainian’s are the exact same.

Why anyone in here believes the BS coming from Ukraine is beyond me. They have been caught lying about everything, including the Ghost of Kiev.

All that Ukrainian troll President wants to do is drag us into World War 3, so that we can save his ass. I say fuck all of them, and let them kill each other.

The fact that we have Black people in here caping for a country that is overrun with Nazi’s and is refusing to de-nazify is beyond me.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The Russians are absolute liars, everything that comes from them is not to be trusted. The Ukrainian’s are the exact same.

Why anyone in here believes the BS coming from Ukraine is beyond me. They have been caught lying about everything, including the Ghost of Kiev.

All that Ukrainian troll President wants to do is drag us into World War 3, so that we can save his ass. I say fuck all of them, and let them kill each other.

The fact that we have Black people in here caping for a country that is overrun with Nazi’s and is refusing to de-nazify is beyond me.
STFU and get back on your meds.... :hmm:

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been was supposed to make a post about these weeks back…

Ukrainian civilians who is said to support Russia are labeled traitors and get this treatment….

most pictures I’ve saw, had the pants dropped, ass out and whipped

FPb7rFUUYAAxT6H
FPb7rFbUcAAspWX
FPjB_WOUYAoutoG
FPb7rFTVkAArnGu
FPb7rG2UcAAGNBX

If they support Russia, why the fuck are they're still in Ukraine? :lol:

Reactions: BKF

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Damn babyg folks be at your throat

:lol:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

All you right wing cac bots are the same, start off with a fake veiled opposition to both sides then focus 90% of your energy trashing the other side. You’re a dumb ass bitch if you think Russia has no Nazi’s. Russia is just as racist if not worse due to size than Ukraine you dumb maggot brained cunt

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
All you right wing cac bots are the same, start off with a fake veiled opposition to both sides then focus 90% of your energy trashing the other side. You’re a dumb ass bitch if you think Russia has no Nazi’s. Russia is just as racist if not worse due to size than Ukraine you dumb maggot brained cunt
I’m not right wing or a CAC, you sound like one.

Just making a point that we all should consider. Are you willing to enter World War 3. Over what? Some lies being fed to us by a Nazi country?

If Russia were asking for our help, I’d be saying the same thing, hold your own nuts.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Russians are absolute liars, .... The Ukrainian’s are the exact same.
Why not stop right there? We know why, cause we been down this road with you before, but ok.

Who here is caping for Ukraine? Haven't you heard that there are also trolls in RU? Can you at least agree that RU was the initial aggressor in this conflict? In other words who attacked who? I personally love seeing a bully take the first swing an end up biting off more than he can chew.

The fact is that RU has been a long time antagonist of the US where most of us live. Of course Ukraine would love NATO and its members to jump in and save their ass. Makes sense, but probably won't happen and for good reason. We're cool with that.

And please, in the name of all that is good, holey, and sacred, tell me you haven't bought into the de-natizification line as being real justification for the conflict.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Why not stop right there? We know why, cause we been down this road with you before, but ok.

Who here is caping for Ukraine? Haven't you heard that there are also trolls in RU? Can you at least agree that RU was the initial aggressor in this conflict? In other words who attacked who? I personally love seeing a bully take the first swing an end up biting off more than he can chew.

The fact is that RU has been a long time antagonist of the US where most of us live. Of course Ukraine would love NATO and its members to jump in and save their ass. Makes sense, but probably won't happen and for good reason. We're cool with that.

And please, in the name of all that is good, holey, and sacred, tell me you haven't bought into the de-natizification line as being real justification for the conflict.

Did Russia start the war - yes.

Im not here defending Russia as good, or bashing Ukraine as bad. I truly see them both as the same.

My point is that there is misinformation being spread, and most in here are completely ignorant of it.

Do you know that they recently did a poll and 85% of the people in Russia support the invasion. Why is that?

Russia has completely blocked any narrative other than the official Russian narrative from being told. People there have no idea what the Ukrainian perspective is, and so they blindly back their government.

We’re doing the exact same thing here. We completely block out anything other than stories of Russian army being dumb, disloyal, and criminal. Those stories are for the most part being put out by Ukrainian govt who are the exact same people as the Russians liars.

So my problem is with us believing the bs being pushed into us, without critically analyzing what happened.

Now to answer your question, do I think that RU was the initial aggressor in the war - yes and no. Yes they invaded, but they did so for a reason. One which the US government isn’t telling us and our ignorance could find us in WW3.

In the mid 1990s when the USSR split up, the US promised not to expand NATO. Since then they have routinely broke their promise, letting in more and more Eastern European countries.

The US believed that Russia would do anything about it, so they began working with Ukraine, the direct neighbor of Russia to join NATO. Russia has warned both the US and NATO that they will go to war if this happpens.

Everyone thought Russia was bullshitting. When Biden came into power, he and Kamala started taking steps to bring Ukraine into NATO.

That’s why Russia invaded. Is it a good reason? Who the fuck cares. What I know is that I don’t want WW3. Those idiots in Ukraine didn’t listen toRussia and now they’ll lose there country. Oh well.

The bullshit stories you’re hearing - the mass casualties, and chemical weapons are the same bullshit they said about Saddam Hussein. They are running the same playbook to drag us into a war.

It’s sad how people can’t see the obvious.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Im not here defending Russia as good, or bashing Ukraine as bad. I truly see them both as the same.

My point is that there is misinformation being spread, and most in here are completely ignorant of it.

Do you know that they recently did a poll and 85% of the people in Russia support the invasion. Why is that?

Russia has completely blocked any narrative other than the official Russian narrative from being told. People there have no idea what the Ukrainian perspective is, and so they blindly back their government.

We’re doing the exact same thing here. We completely block out anything other than stories of Russian army being dumb, disloyal, and criminal. Those stories are for the most part being put out by Ukrainian govt who are the exact same people as the Russians liars.

So my problem is with us believing the bs being pushed into us, without critically analyzing what happened.

Now to answer your question, do I think that RU was the initial aggressor in the war - yes and no. Yes they invaded, but they did so for a reason. One which the US government isn’t telling us and our ignorance could find us in WW3.

In the mid 1990s when the USSR split up, the US promised not to expand NATO. Since then they have routinely broke their promise, letting in more and more Eastern European countries.

The US believed that Russia would do anything about it, so they began working with Ukraine, the direct neighbor of Russia to join NATO. Russia has warned both the US and NATO that they will go to war if this happpens.

Everyone thought Russia was bullshitting. When Biden came into power, he and Kamala started taking steps to bring Ukraine into NATO.

That’s why Russia invaded. Is it a good reason? Who the fuck cares. What I know is that I don’t want WW3. Those idiots in Ukraine didn’t listen toRussia and now they’ll lose there country. Oh well.

The bullshit stories you’re hearing - the mass casualties, and chemical weapons are the same bullshit they said about Saddam Hussein. They are running the same playbook to drag us into a war.

Well umm....didn't Russia make a promise to the Ukraine never to attack them after they gave up the nukes in the 1990's?

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Well umm....didn't Russia make a promise to the Ukraine never to attack them after they gave up the nukes in the 1990's?
I’m not defending Russia. I was asked why they did what they did, and answered. That’s their reasoning not mine.

We need to stop poking our nose around, before we fuck up and find ourselves in another war. Did we not learn anything from Iraq? And trust that Russia is not Iraq.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Just making a point that we all should consider. Are you willing to enter World War 3. Over what? Some lies being fed to us by a Nazi country?

If Russia were asking for our help, I’d be saying the same thing, hold your own nuts.
the-rock.gif

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

This won’t happen, well I don’t think it will happen…

I mean it could if Russia Nukes that bitch but
Russia “SAID” it’s reason was to help librate the people of Donetsk Republic and the Luhansk Republic…along with some other shit(that don’t really matter at this point)
Who been having issues with the radical Ukrainians over the last few years

It’s no way in hell Russia could control Ukraine for a length amount of time

if half of the Ukrainian people wouldve had I’ll thoughts about their government…. then it would’ve been easy for Russia….

russia only really have love in the eastern part of Ukraine

the western portion don’t really speak Russian, like the eastern areas..

they seem more rebellious, shit some don’t even like the Ukrainian government… so no way in hell Russian could police that area…

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
This won’t happen, well I don’t think it will happen…

I mean it could if Russia Nukes that bitch but
Russia “SAID” it’s reason was to help librate the people of Donetsk Republic and the Luhansk Republic…along with some other shit(that don’t really matter at this point)
Who been having issues with the radical Ukrainians over the last few years

It’s no way in hell Russia could control Ukraine for a length amount of time

if half of the Ukrainian people wouldve had I’ll thoughts about their government…. then it would’ve been easy for Russia….

russia only really have love in the eastern part of Ukraine

the western portion don’t really speak Russian, like the eastern areas..

they seem more rebellious, shit some don’t even like the Ukrainian government… so no way in hell Russian could police that area…
Russia doesn’t plan on annexing Ukraine. They plan on removing the government and replacing them with a Ukrainian government which it will control behind the scenes. Sort of like what they have in Belarus.

They successfully did this for 5 years from 2010-2016, before the revolution.

People on here need to understand Russian and Ukrainian history and the forces going on there. We’re just being told nonsense, and most people think Ukraine is Iraq, and people will be fighting for to door for the next decade.

I’d bet people on here have no idea how Zelensky became President, nor who Ihor Valeriyovych Kolomoyskyi is. This shit is the kind of stuff you couldn’t even make a movie about - it’s too unbelievable.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm glad you can agree that RU started the hostilities.

You didn't say if you believe RU started it for the reason they stated, denatzification and demilitarization of Ukraine. If that's not why, do tell the "one reason the US gov is not telling us"?

You mentioned Biden and Kamala, but nothing about "The Perfect Call" the prior admin had with Ukraine. LOL

Both sides are lying. That's what happens when nations fight like this. That said, I tend to believe some western journalist just a tad more, because at least they're open to public scrutiny and critique.

We understand the stakes are high, and no one here said they want WW3.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
U.S. pushes to suspend Russia from U.N. human rights body

BUCHAREST, April 4 (Reuters) - The United States will ask the U.N. General Assembly to suspend Russia from the Human Rights Council, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations said on Monday, after Ukraine accused Russian troops of killing dozens of civilians in the town of Bucha.

A two-thirds majority vote by the 193-member assembly in New York can suspend a state for persistently committing gross and systematic violations of human rights.

"Russia's participation on the Human Rights Council is a farce," U.S. Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield said on a visit to Romania.

"And it is wrong, which is why we believe it is time the UN General Assembly vote to remove them."

Ukraine said that it will use all "available UN mechanisms" to collect evidence on Russia's crimes in the country.

"No place for Russia on the UN Human Rights Council," Ukraine's Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said.

Thomas-Greenfield said she wants to have the vote this week.

Since Russia's invasion of Ukraine began on Feb. 24, the Assembly has adopted two resolutions denouncing Russia with 140 votes in favour. Moscow says it is carrying out a "special operation" to demilitarise Ukraine.

"My message to those 140 countries who have courageously stood together is: the images out of Bucha and devastation across Ukraine require us to now match our words with action," Thomas-Greenfield told reporters on a visit to Romania.

CONTINUED:
U.S. pushes to suspend Russia from U.N. human rights body | Reuters

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
I'm glad you can agree that RU started the hostilities.

You didn't say if you believe RU started it for the reason they stated, denatzification and demilitarization of Ukraine. If that's not why, do tell the "one reason the US gov is not telling us"?

You mentioned Biden and Kamala, but nothing about "The Perfect Call" the prior admin had with Ukraine. LOL

Both sides are lying. That's what happens when nations fight like this. That said, I tend to believe some western journalist just a tad more, because at least they're open to public scrutiny and critique.

We understand the stakes are high, and no one here said they want WW3.

Russia started the war because the US and NATO kept expanding. Vladimir Putin gave a long speech, which is on YouTube where he laid out his reasons for the war, and that was his main point (he mentioned the other reasons, but made it clear that this was was a proxy war with the West). He also made clear that the troops will not leave Ukraine until he is absolutely sure that Ukraine will not join NATO. He also said that if the US joins in, he will launch World War 3.

Feel free to listen to Putins speech, if it hasn’t been banned from all US media. He’s clearly an evil man, but it’s also clear that he’s ready to go to world war 3 if we keep fucking with him.

The US media is not telling us that this conflict was brought about by the hubris in our own military industrial complex. We kept fucking with Russia. We put a battery in the Ukraines back, when we should have minded our own business.

Now they are setting the stage for a world war. How can the US sit back if Russia is committing genocide in Ukraine, and launching chemical attacks against those poor white people. We have no idea if any of this is true, because the info is coming from known liars.

We need to stop spreading that narrative. Let them fight it out, if the Ukraine wins great. If they lose, like I’m sure they will, let’s learn from this and make sure we don’t find ourselves in this situation again - like with China and Taiwan.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
... We’re just being told nonsense, and most people think Ukraine is Iraq...
What nonsense are we just being told? That RU didn't have a good reason to attack Ukraine or that this is really a war, not a special operation?
I’d bet people on here have no idea how Zelensky became President, nor who Ihor Valeriyovych Kolomoyskyi is. This shit is the kind of stuff you couldn’t even make a movie about - it’s too unbelievable.
People on here don't understand how tRump became president, or even Biden for that matter. But, I suspect it had something to do with unscrupulous and super wealthy individuals supporting them. Is that what you're saying happened in Ukraine? :oops:

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
What nonsense are we just being told? That RU didn't have a good reason to attack Ukraine or that this is really a war, not a special operation?

The entire narrative surrounding the war is coming from Ukraine's govt, which is inherently untrustworthy. Any details from Russian media (which is equally untrustworthy) are blocked from US media. The result I that we have a skewed version of what's really happening. Think about if all you read is Fox News, and never had anything else to counter their lies. That's the position we're in.

The reality, as best as I have been able to ascertain, is that Ukraine is losing the war. The government realizes this and is doing and saying any and everything to drag us into it. Therefore everything that we hear coming out from their side should be taken with a grain of salt

People on here don't understand how tRump became president, or even Biden for that matter. But, I suspect it had something to do with unscrupulous and super wealthy individuals supporting them. Is that what you're saying happened in Ukraine? :oops:
It's actually much worse. Kolomoyskyi is a billionaire Oligarch from the former USSR. He's a known gangster, scammer, murderer and thug. If he enters the US he will be arrested. Kolomoyskyi hates Russians with a passion and has been trying for years to break Ukraine away from Russia, and has been using hired Nazi thugs (real Nazi's not 'right wingers) to do his bidding. The billionaire was preparing to run for president, but he was caught stealing $5B from the Ukraine's national bank, and so he abandoned his plans.

So he came up with a devious plan. He owned the largest TV production company in the Ukraine (think Paramount). So he had his company develop a TV series, about a political novice who became president. The political novice would fight corruption and push the Ukraine into the EU and eventually into NATO. He pumped millions into the marketing for the show and it became a nationwide hit.

The actor in the show was a popular comedic actor named Zelensky.

After the show became popular, Kolomoyskyi created a brand new political party, which took on the same name as the TV show. He then "convinced" Zelensky to run for president, under the party he formed and he was elected.

Once elected, Zelensky obviously didn't fight corruption. He also allowed the Nazi thugs that Kolomoyskyi had been using to have it's own division of the official Ukraine army.

Bet you haven't read any of this elsewhere. Of course its all true. It was written about extensively before the invasion.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Russia doesn’t plan on annexing Ukraine. They plan on removing the government and replacing them with a Ukrainian government which it will control behind the scenes. Sort of like what they have in Belarus.

They successfully did this for 5 years from 2010-2016, before the revolution.

People on here need to understand Russian and Ukrainian history and the forces going on there. We’re just being told nonsense, and most people think Ukraine is Iraq, and people will be fighting for to door for the next decade.

All I said was I never saw where Russia said they was taking over Ukraine…

I didn’t mean to get you all worked up like the other folks do

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hey , you have allies in high places that agree with you:

“It’s shocking to me that Congress is so willing to funnel $14 billion in military equipment over and over again into Ukraine and you have to ask, is this money and is this United States military equipment falling into the hands of Nazis in Ukraine?”

Unfortunately, that is from Marjorie Taylor Greene. The only other person to fully ingest the russian bullshit like you have. I''m sure Boebert agrees with you as well. :smh::lol:

• Haha
Reactions: BKF

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The entire narrative surrounding the war is coming from Ukraine's govt, which is inherently untrustworthy. Any details from Russian media (which is equally untrustworthy) are blocked from US media. The result I that we have a skewed version of what's really happening. Think about if all you read is Fox News, and never had anything else to counter their lies. That's the position we're in.

The reality, as best as I have been able to ascertain, is that Ukraine is losing the war. The government realizes this and is doing and saying any and everything to drag us into it. Therefore everything that we hear coming out from their side should be taken with a grain of salt

It's actually much worse. Kolomoyskyi is a billionaire Oligarch from the former USSR. He's a known gangster, scammer, murderer and thug. If he enters the US he will be arrested. Kolomoyskyi hates Russians with a passion and has been trying for years to break Ukraine away from Russia, and has been using hired Nazi thugs (real Nazi's not 'right wingers) to do his bidding. The billionaire was preparing to run for president, but he was caught stealing $5B from the Ukraine's national bank, and so he abandoned his plans.

So he came up with a devious plan. He owned the largest TV production company in the Ukraine (think Paramount). So he had his company develop a TV series, about a political novice who became president. The political novice would fight corruption and push the Ukraine into the EU and eventually into NATO. He pumped millions into the marketing for the show and it became a nationwide hit.

The actor in the show was a popular comedic actor named Zelensky.

After the show became popular, Kolomoyskyi created a brand new political party, which took on the same name as the TV show. He then "convinced" Zelensky to run for president, under the party he formed and he was elected.

Once elected, Zelensky obviously didn't fight corruption. He also allowed the Nazi thugs that Kolomoyskyi had been using to have it's own division of the official Ukraine army.

Bet you haven't read any of this elsewhere. Of course its all true. It was written about extensively before the invasion.
I listen to the RU ministers' version of justification for invading their neighbor, and heard that it was for denatzification, demilitarization, and to protect russian speaking people living in ukraine. Now we're told that they invaded because their neighbor was getting cozy with their nemesis which makes much more sense, but from a Machiavellian perspective. The only RU media outlets still active are now entirely state owned and controlled and of course they'd say they are winning. Why would we believe that? Ukraine, eastern europe, much of the world is controlled by uber wealthy, despicable, and corrupt individuals pulling the strings of their bought and paid for politicians. We know this.

Do you agree that their official contention that this is merely a SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION on the part of the Russian Federation and they are going to great lengths to avoid civilian casualties and have not intentionally targeted the same?

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
I listen to the RU ministers' version of justification for invading their neighbor, and heard that it was for denatzification, demilitarization, and to protect russian speaking people living in ukraine. Now we're told that they invaded because their neighbor was getting cozy with their nemesis which makes much more sense, but from a Machiavellian perspective. The only RU media outlets still active are now entirely state owned and controlled and of course they'd say they are winning. Why would we believe that? Ukraine, eastern europe, much of the world is controlled by uber wealthy, despicable, and corrupt individuals pulling the strings of their bought and paid for politicians. We know this.

Do you agree that their official contention that this is merely a SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION on the part of the Russian Federation and they are going to great lengths to avoid civilian casualties and have not intentionally targeted the same?
My point in bringing up Ukraine’s oligarch and corrupt leadership is to ask, why the fuck are we trying to keep people like this in power. Fuck them and let them hold their own nuts. Let’s see if those Nazis can beat the Russians. I’m not cheering on either side, or spreading either sides propaganda.

Do I think Russia is trying to avoid civilian casualties, of course. Do you know that as we speak, neither Kiev or Kharkov the two biggest cities in east/central have never lost power, or water, or electricity, or cellphone service? And they never lost it since the beginning of the war. There is a guy on YouTube in Kharkov now who does a daily Livestream where he often walks down the streets, carrying his cellphone and showing deserted streets.

Why is that? Because the Ukrainian government has an impenetrable shield stopping Russian missles from bombing the shit out of them. No because Russia wants to keep down casualties.

Don’t get me wrong, Russia is not protecting civilians because they are so generous and benevolent and good. They are doing so, because they are trying their best to minimize the disruption to the country as they take it over. So that when they win the war, they’re not stuck in a quagmire of running a failed state. Their plan is to go in, take over the government. Kill Zelensky and his Allies and put a puppet in to run things.