BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
"Ukraine says ‘tens of thousands’ have died in Mariupol as fighting continues" https://twitter.com/i/events/1483255084750282753?t=mk9N2HvG4GVtNw56kvOESg&s=09

Ukraine says ‘tens of thousands’ have died in Mariupol as fighting continues

During an address on Monday, President Zelenskiy said that “Mariupol has been destroyed, there are tens of thousands of dead, but even despite this, the Russians are not stopping their offensive.” Ukrainian forces have said that Monday will be “the last battle” for city, as they anticipate running out of ammunition. Meanwhile, Austria’s chancellor Karl Nehammer will become the first EU leader to meet Vladimir Putin in person since the war began, and has said he will convey a “clear stance on Russia’s war of aggression on Ukraine” as the international community prepare more sanctions on Russian exports and continue to investigate allegations of war crimes during the invasion. Content warning: This timeline includes live-updating Tweets which may consist of sensitive images from this developing news story.

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and the fucked up part is they don’t know who killed all of them folks…
Not that it matters a
Russia don’t invade them folks still alive
US don't overthrow the democratically elected Ukrainian govt none of this happens

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy: The 60 Minutes Interview

Volodymyr Zelenskyy's full 60 Minutes interview in Ukrainian

Last edited:

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
All you people thinking Ukraine is winning, here’s an interview from a former weapons inspector in Iraq who understands the area well, and our armed forces.

Her is 100% pro-US and is anti- Putin

He gives a long sobering interview explaining how we’ve been sold propaganda about the war and that Russia is not losing, but is about to pull off one of the biggest military victories since WW2.

Fuck the US war mongers and Biden and the media for getting us into this situation.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All you people thinking Ukraine is winning, here’s an interview from a former weapons inspector in Iraq who understands the area well, and our armed forces.

Her is 100% pro-US and is anti- Putin

He gives a long sobering interview explaining how we’ve been sold propaganda about the war and that Russia is not losing, but is about to pull off one of the biggest military victories since WW2.

Fuck the US war mongers and Biden and the media for getting us into this situation.

Scott Ritter is literally a pedo so don't post this idiotic shit here. :smh: :smh::smh:
If I were to look to my left and right and see a pedo and MTG I would reevaluate my position. :smh::lol:

• Haha
Reactions: BKF

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ukrainian defenders destroy over 90 Russian soldiers, tank, helicopter in eastern Ukraine
11.04.2022 21:50

Ukrainian defenders killed more than 90 invaders and destroyed an enemy tank and a helicopter in the area of responsibility of the Operational and Tactical Group East on April 11.
The Operational and Tactical Group East announced this on Facebook, Ukrinform reports.
Russian troops carried out one attack in eastern Ukraine today. Ukrainian artillery fired at the enemy's personnel and equipment.
During the fighting, Ukrainian forces destroyed 92 Russian invaders, a tank, three APCs/IFVs, three artillery systems, 24 motor vehicles, a helicopter and three drones.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hnz1mtqdpus81.jpg

Russians in Hannover miscalculated :lol: :lol: :lol: