BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
So you missed the fact that Russia took over Mariupol and has 2,000 Nazi soldiers surrounded and trapped in a bunker. Or that they bombed billions of dollars of NATO weapons, or that they destroyed Ukraine’s last oil refinery. Or that they are in the process of surrounding 100,000 Ukrainian troops in Donbas.

Thise facts didn’t make it onto a meme on your feed yet, I guess.

Racist Russians are fighting Nazi’s and Black people are camping for the Nazis.
What’s the weather like in Moscow today? Is it warming up yet?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Without their nuclear weapons, Russia's military is not that tough.....just sayin :rolleyes:
We spent over 3 billion dollars in this war and have learned a lot about their capabilities...
They will go broke before this war is over...and be in a weakened state
I told people days before this even started because I had to remind people what happen with Afghanistan in Russia war back in the 80s. Russia is not a good military the only reason why people be cautious with them is because of their nukes. America has a better military although if we had to occupy a country we kind of catch Hell….. As a matter of fact anyone occupying a country will catch hell these days.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I told people days before this even started because I had to remind people what happen with Afghanistan in Russia war back in the 80s. Russia is not a good military the only reason why people be cautious with them is because of their nukes. America has a better military although if we had to occupy a country we kind of catch Hell….. As a matter of fact anyone occupying a country will catch hell these days.

I don't know about that, Trump has proven how incompetent our leadership is. Congress got attacked by terrorist and it took hours for help to show up, our entire leadership could have been killed. :dunno:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
STOCKHOLM — Two newspapers - one Swedish, the other one Finnish - are reporting that the governments of Sweden and Finland have agreed to submit NATO applications at the same time and that it will happen in the middle of next month.

The Finnish newspaper Iltalehti said that the Swedish government has expressed a wish to Finland that they apply together in the week starting May 22 and Swedish government sources confirmed the information to Sweden’s Expressen tabloid.

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has led to growing support in Sweden and Finland, a Russian neighbor, for joining NATO.

:lol:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know about that, Trump has proven how incompetent our leadership is. Congress got attacked by terrorist and it took hours for help to show up, our entire leadership could have been killed. :dunno:
It took hours because Trump held that help back.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
So all or checks and balances were going to sit back and watch members of congress get beheaded on live tv?
Well obviously Trump didn't give two shits about that and eventually someone in his administration wasn't as good at playing chicken as Trump was.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn that one armor Vehicle(was gonna say tank but not everything is a tank) really got blown to pieces

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This really happened today :smh: :lol:

“This morning, organs of the FSB halted the activities of a terrorist group that was planning an attack and a murder of a prominent Russian TV journalist,” Putin stated, claiming that the plot was orchestrated by “high-ranking diplomatic officials in Europe and the United States” who are striving to divide Russian society and “destroy Russia from within.” Putin alleged that the West’s failure to prevail on the information front of the war in Ukraine has prompted it “to resort to terror, to arrange the killings of our journalists.” He added: “We know the names of the sponsors from Western intelligence agencies, first of all—of course—from the United States’ CIA, which are working with Ukraine’s security services.”

Russia’s notorious FSB counterintelligence agency released a video of the arrests, as well as so-called “behind-the-scenes” footage of agents searching and seizing property allegedly found at the suspects’ apartment, which was posted in its entirety by state media outlet RIA Novosti on Telegram. The footage showed an array of items laid out in the apartment, including a photograph of Adolf Hitler, six pristine-looking Ukrainian passports, a blonde wig, and brand new T-shirts emblazoned with swastikas that appeared to bear fresh creases from recent shipping.

But the seemingly brand new items weren’t the only curious elements depicted in the FSB video footage. In the original video, three copies of a Sims video game were shown laid out on the bed, as well as a book containing a menacing inscription, stating in part: “Kill to live and live to kill,” signed with the name of “Signature unclear.”

Social media users were quick to point that the SIMS game and “Signature unclear” could be signs that the arrest was part of an FSB hoax gone wrong, pointing out the directives for setting up the scene of the crime might have included planting three SIM cards and signing the book with an indiscernible signature—and that these instructions might have been misunderstood or taken too literally by the agents. Perhaps realizing their agents have flubbed, official videos posted by the FSB on its YouTube channel excluded the book and blurred the images of the SIMS video games.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Russian troops in Ukraine have suffered as many deaths as the entire 9-year Afghan war that contributed to the USSR's collapse

In nearly nine weeks, Russia lost as many troops during its invasion of Ukraine as it did in the nine years of the Soviet War in Afghanistan.

"It is our assessment that approximately 15,000 Russian personnel have been killed during their offensive," Ben Wallace, UK's Secretary of State for Defense said in a statement released by the British embassy in Washington on Monday. He also estimated that approximately a quarter of the battalion tactical groups were "not combat effective."

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That’s some crazy shit

:lol: Nobody on this planet thought we would be talking about (1) Ukraine being in a better position (2) 60+ days into this shit. Visual confirmation of 560+ tanks, destroyed or captured? :smh::smh::smh::smh:

I honestly believed that the russian military was professional and that it was the operators of their equipment in other regions who were incompetent, untrained etc. Instead, we see bullshit like this from the Russians

Tanks (562, of which destroyed: 285, damaged: 14, abandoned: 49, captured: 214)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Them repair mechanics working over time
Ukraine gonna have a well armor military after this…

shit we can act like Russia ain’t been replacing some of their damage tanks

probably 1 to 7 tho :lol: don’t know if that’s a ratio better than nothing tho

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This reads like something our resident idiots would post in ALL CAPS:

HUNTER BIDEN SOROS GATES COVID NAZI BIOLABS FUNDED BY USAID FOR THE GAYS!!!! :smh::lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man when I saw that I said dude gotta do better :lol: :lol:

Read on his family's history with Russia and you will understand why everyone loves mocking him for being Putin's bitch

54942133-0-image-a-3_1646387748956.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I knew it was only a matter of time before we saw Transnistria popping across the feeds

If you look at the map, if Russia gets to Odessa, they gonna cutoff Ukraine from the Black sea..(no port access)
Then connect with Transnistria Republic
FNKkJ9XXwAMiold
This reads like something our resident idiots would post in ALL CAPS:

HUNTER BIDEN SOROS GATES COVID NAZI BIOLABS FUNDED BY USAID FOR THE GAYS!!!! :smh::lol: