BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
What the fucking hell :angry: :angry: Black people across the world stay out of this fight these are two family members fighting we don’t belong in the middle of this fight. I have a few issues with the Ukrainian people but Russia is the bigger asshole.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ukraine naval ships that went under…

I think these were sunk last week and two weeks ago

FQxIHfwWYAMY5RH
FQa0cO7VUAEzRHE
FQa0cdHVsAEMmda
FQa0cvoUcAAmo1B

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
DAMN.... they were gunning for three.... but only killed two more Russian generals..... Putin 's going to start promoting more men
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ukrainian Forces Strike Russian Command Post and Kill Two More Generals

Ukrainian forces have killed two more Russian generals in a strike on a command post near occupied Kherson, authorities said Saturday. That would bring the total tally to at least nine since the start of Russia’s “special operation” against Ukraine on Feb. 24. The Ukrainian Defense Ministry’s Intelligence Directorate announced the strike Saturday, saying the “crushing blow” was dealt to the operations center of the 49th Combined Arms Army of the Russian Armed Forces. The command post, according to Ukraine’s military intelligence, “contrary to common sense… was located just a slight distance” from the front line in the Kherson region. A third Russian general was also severely wounded in the strike, they said. Ukrainian presidential adviser Oleksiy Arestovych, in an interview with former-lawyer-turned-journalist Mark Feygin on Saturday, said he thinks the third general “will not survive.” He said Ukrainian intelligence is still busy determining the identities of those killed, but there were some 50 high-ranking Russian officers at the command post at the time.

Ukrainian Forces Strike Russian Command Post and Kill Two More Generals (thedailybeast.com)

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I think that Zelensky is now flapping his gums too much.... possibly throwing Blinken and Austin under that Ukranian bus announcing that they will be in Ukraine today ..... now Sunday for them... Orthodox Easter Sunday... that shitz usually kept quiet till it's been done and over.... mofo made a public announcement :hmm:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think that Zelensky is now flapping his gums too much.... possibly throwing Blinken and Austin under that Ukranian bus announcing that they will be in Ukraine today ..... now Sunday for them... Orthodox Easter Sunday... that shitz usually kept quiet till it's been done and over.... mofo made a public announcement :hmm:

Just happy the Americans are coming
Which equals more of this

Last edited:

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Don't think Russia would dare hit a high official in the U.S government. As much as they think they can dominate the Ukraine, the U.S is a completely different animal when you aggravate them.

Last edited:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

RIP Tetiana Kushnir

Is Mariupol supposed to be a modern day Masada or something?
I don't see why they're not surrendering.

Russia pours in from the East, South and North.

Yes, Zelenskyy has met with UK and supposed to meet in Ukraine with Biden's team today.
But, Mariupol is 400+miles away from Kyiv and any support UK/US will give.

I don't get it.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
RIP Tetiana Kushnir

Is Mariupol supposed to be a modern day Masada or something?
I don't see why they're not surrendering.

Russia pours in from the East, South and North.

Yes, Zelenskyy has met with UK and supposed to meet in Ukraine with Biden's team today.
But, Mariupol is 400+miles away from Kyiv and any support UK/US will give.

I don't get it.

folks not sure why they haven’t surrendered yet…

russia seem to feel there’s some interesting people down there(foreign advisors, officials, etc) they not sure

Ukraine tried to send a couple of helicopters to extract some folks out. I think 4 choppers were shot down in total.

Some of the people down there wants to surrender but others ain’t letting them.
I saw reports that many want to be evacuated to a 3rd neutral country.

many people are interested in what’s down there.

Many people seem to think that Civilians we’re forced to shelter there. The citizens wanted to flee the area but was directed there.

FRHAxKbaUAADWwx

Russia Says Prevented Ukraine Officers Fleeing Mariupol By Air
AFP - Agence France Presse
April 5, 2022
"This morning, April 5, around Mariupol, a new attempt by the Kyiv regime to evacuate leaders of the nationalist Azov battalion was aborted. Two Ukrainian Mi-8 helicopters, trying to reach the city from the sea, were shot down by portable anti-aircraft systems," defence ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said.

He said Moscow had on Tuesday morning proposed that Ukrainian fighters lay down their arms and leave the city "via an agreed route" to territory under Kyiv's control.

He said the Ukrainian army had "ignored" the proposal.

"Since Kyiv is not interested in saving the lives of its soldiers, Mariupol will be freed from nationalists," said Konashenkov.

Last week, he said the Russian army had shot down a Ukrainian helicopter over the Sea of Azov that had come to evacuate commanders of the Azov battalion, which has been fiercely defending Mariupol for weeks.

Now this coming from the Russia side, so you know how that goes…..

I think there was 4 different times, they asked them to surrender
But Kyiv said they fighting to the end….

(We won’t know if they lying until bodies surrender)