BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I hope they find this dude with his head blown off and Ukrainians taking selfies w/ his corpse.
71-u1txyq9L.jpg

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. Russians are CACs. They can do no wrong.

It's all weird to me. Even in the Deep South where I grew up, we all were one when it came to hating those Commie bastards.

80s TV and Movies ingrained that into you.

Plus we had bomb shelter drills.

Even at college we had buildings with bomb shelters with the Nuclear Fallout Protection signs still up from the 50s and 60s (HBCU).

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
priorities....

I don't have a problem with this. If they are dumb enough to buy Gucci under sanctions let them. Drain their pockets.

The internet is undefeated. It's their space station not our.

Yes they are, but if they attack we will have to intervene and defend Taiwan. Russia can talk big game if they want but if they attacked any Nato country they would get decimated.

The US will decimate them. It won't be easy but it will be done. There's a reason the US President is the leader of the free world. We got shit the world has never seen. Stealth shit. Drones. You're right. They don't want it with NATO. If you attack a NATO country then everyone's on yo ass.

MAUWMI3PWVDKRFH3M4XVYCJISQ.jpg

So if the United States gets involved, basically WW3 is going to happen?

What's funny is muthafuckas talking like Russia is Afghanistan or something, there's a reason the US just doing sanctions because once they get involved militarily, all hell going to break loose. Cyber war going to pop off too... :smh:

We won't move unless NATO decides to move. We have treaties with NATO. We move together. Cyber war popped off day one. Russia's websites all went down from DOS attacks.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The US will decimate them. It won't be easy but it will be done. There's a reason the US President is the leader of the free world. We got shit the world has never seen. Stealth shit. Drones. You're right. They don't want it with NATO. If you attack a NATO country then everyone's on yo ass.

One of my military homie's says this all the time. Says the military weapons the US population knows about are already obsolete

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I don't have a problem with this. If they are dumb enough to buy Gucci under sanctions let them. Drain their pockets.

The internet is undefeated. It's their space station not our.

MAUWMI3PWVDKRFH3M4XVYCJISQ.jpg

We won't move unless NATO decides to move. We have treaties with NATO. We move together. Cyber war popped off day one. Russia's websites all went down from DOS attacks.
The only huge move Russia has is those nuclear weapons that’s why we had to proceed with caution right now. We have more toys that are non-nuclear to play with in America then Russia has.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I hope no Japanese women were on that ship

You a fool for that one.

:lol:

Food for thought. Does anyone think Russians living in America will start getting attacked like they're doing the Asians? most of the world sees this war as unjustified. American knee-jerk reaction is to physically attack people representing that country. Like they associate COVID to Asians. Just wondering.

They would had to spot in NY.

If that was a Stinger they should be able to get it done. Stingers lock in on the target and tracks until contact.

If they can hold out they will have them soon.

One of my military homie's says this all the time. Says the military weapons the US population knows about are already obsolete

Imagine 150 of those Stealth Helicopters they use to get Osama. You can't hear them and they are very hard to see on radar. Add 50 drones to that. Tanks and ground troops would be devastated.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Zalensky and his homies. Every other politician would've been on the first transport to London.
KK_YDd4__400x400.jpg

Good for them. Russia is coming. They will all regret their decision not to leave and are damn sure lucky Russia can't commit more military artillery to their cause due to fear of the EU, UK and the US.
As much as i hate Russia, Ukrainian President make a terrible mistake poking the bear. They have no chance against Russia and should have simply agreed not to pursue joining NATO to appease Vald.
As i see it and have read, it would have been smart to agree not to join NATO then secretly communicate with Sweden, Finland and others to see if they can form their own alliance or better yet, all join NATO together. Russia won't be able to stop them all from doing just that.
On another note, Ukraine also has to worry about Belarus. Such a tragedy that the Ukrainian President made such a poor decision expecting America to help them. Save your people first.

Last edited:

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Obviously as everyone know, Russia doesn't want any problems with NATO LOL. They will huff and puff but Putin's not that crazy. Attacking a NATO country will certainly be the end of Russia as we know it.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
The only huge move Russia has is those nuclear weapons that’s why we had to proceed with caution right now. We have more toys that are non-nuclear to play with in America then Russia has.

Right, about a 100 times more toys. Putin needs to move with caution. He called Biden out of respect to let him know what he was going to do. Putin called everyone. He's not dumb. He's moving cautiously. Nuclear war is a lose lose situation. Russian nucs are far away. He would have to send subs to strike first. And sending subs starts WW3. Russia would not survive that.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Good for them. Russia is coming. They will all regret their decision not to leave and are damn sure lucky Russia can commit more military artillery to their cause due to fear of the EU, UK and the US.
As much as i hate Russia, Ukrainian President make a terrible mistake poking the bear. They have no chance against Russia and should have simply agreed not to pursue joining NATO to appease Vald.
As i see it and have read, it would have been smart to agree not to join NATO then secretly communicate with Sweden, Finland and others to see if they can form their own alliance or better yet, all join NATO together. Russia won't be able to stop them all from doing just that.
On another note, Ukraine also has to worry about Belarus. Such a tragedy that the Ukrainian President made such a poor decision expecting America to help them. Save your people first.

Homie, they only been free since 1991. They rather die than go back under Russian rule. You have to respect that. As black people fighting an impossible war here we should agree tho. I'm not faking slavery because I'm scared to give my life for my family.