BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
i kinda said fuck this conflict but I saw this article and decide to come post it.

is it true ummm we don’t know
but we know the US did ask for him to leave
We do know the US is deeply involved in Ukraine.

Ukraine’s Zelensky and Russia’s Putin Are Negotiating a Time and Place to Meet BUT Failed US Diplomats Want the Biden Regime to Negotiate with Putin
Biden and his Administration are an absolute disgrace. The Biden family was stealing from Ukraine for years, then they turned their back on the country once Putin invaded. Now the Biden regime believes only they should be negotiating with Putin.

For years, Democrat leaders have been stealing from Ukraine. Hunter Biden is the poster child of the US stealing from Ukraine. There is a long list of corrupt US politicians who took money from Ukraine.

After taking from Ukraine for years, Biden and his gang turned their back on Ukraine and took the weekend off. This was despite promises made just eleven days ago.

After all of this, it’s really shocking that the Biden Administration would claim that they should be negotiating with Russia instead of Ukraine. Will Ukrainians be so foolish to let Joe Biden represent them?

The Conservative Treehouse reports:

You posted an article from THE CONSERVATIVE TREEHOUSE?!?!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Americans influence in Ukraine

r

The Ukrainian energy company that was paying President Biden’s son Hunter $1 million a year cut his monthly compensation in half two months after his father ceased to be vice president.

From May 2014, Burisma Holdings Ltd. was paying Hunter $83,333 a month to sit on its board, invoices on his abandoned laptop show.

But in an email on March 19, 2017, Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi asked Hunter to sign a new director’s agreement

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

r

The Ukrainian energy company that was paying President Biden’s son Hunter $1 million a year cut his monthly compensation in half two months after his father ceased to be vice president.

From May 2014, Burisma Holdings Ltd. was paying Hunter $83,333 a month to sit on its board, invoices on his abandoned laptop show.

But in an email on March 19, 2017, Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi asked Hunter to sign a new director’s agreement
NY Post is a racist right wing publication

madgoose

International
International Member
Safe to say Putin is quite like Trump. As in If I can't play with you, I'll take my ball and leave. If you ignore me, I'll burn your house down. I only care about what I want. I don't care about what you want.

And this is why I am concerned about the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. You cannot accept anything at face value. Initially SKY news were reporting that Russian troops had captured the plant and were holding the Ukrainian staff hostage at the plant. @alexw reported yesterday that both Russia and Ukraine had agreed to protect the power plant. It would not surprise me to find out that the Russians have prepped the place with explosive charges to disable/destroy it if they need to fall back and retreat.

Just another photo op.

Russian soldiers will have much fun "interogating" her if they take her as a prisoner.

In case you forgot :D :D :D This dude...:smh::smh::smh:
FMsJ5ZAXEAYtrQL

This fucking guy, the "big I am"!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Russia banned by Fifa and Uefa from all international football competitions

Fifa have imposed a suspension which effectively cuts Russia from the men’s 2022 World Cup and Women’s Euro 2022

gettyimages-1235053311-594x594.jpg
Russia pose before a 2022 Qatar World Cup qualifiers in Cyprus

Fifa have confirmed the suspension of Russia’s national teams from international football and all club sides from Fifa and Uefa competitions until further notice.
Russia were due to play Poland on 24 March in Europe’s World Cup qualifying play-off semi-finals, but the ban will likely eliminate them from the process and end their hopes of reaching Qatar 2022, scheduled for November and December this year. It also stands to mean Russia cannot compete in this summer’s Women’s Euro 2022, hosted by England in July.

Additionally, it will mean Spartak Moscow’s elimination from the Europa League, where they were due to face RB Leipzig in the round of 16.
Pressure began to grow on Fifa to act when Poland refused to play against Russia. Other football associations including England, Scotland and Wales followed suit in announcing they too would boycott any games with Russia.

CONTINUED:
Russia banned by Fifa and Uefa from all international football competitions | The Independent

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Snake Island defenders "alive and well," Ukrainian Navy says
From CNN's Seb Shukla in Kyiv

The defenders of Snake Island in the Black Sea, who were initially feared dead, are “alive and well,” according to the Ukrainian Navy.
On Monday, a statement from the Navy said that the soldiers on the island, also known as Zmiinyi Island, repelled two attacks by Russian forces but in the end were forced to surrender “due to the lack of ammunition.”
The statement went on to say that Russian forces have completely destroyed the islands infrastructure: lighthouses, towers and antennas.
Over the weekend, the Ukrainian Border Guard Service said they had received information that all 82 soldiers may be alive.
Russian state media also showed the arrival of the Ukrainian soldiers in Sevastopol, Crimea, where they are being held.
More background: Snake Island sits about 30 miles (48 kilometers) off the southern tip of the Ukrainian mainland in the northwestern Black Sea. It's about 185 miles (300 kilometers) west of Crimea, the Ukrainian territory that Russia annexed in 2014.
Though it is only about 46 acres (18 hectares) in size, a report last year from the non-partisan Atlantic Council think tank called it "key to Ukraine's maritime territorial claims" in the Black Sea.

CONTINUED:
(37) Snake Island defenders "alive and well," Ukrainian Navy says (cnn.com)

madgoose

International
International Member
Interesting point.

My mother used to work as an editor for the BBC World Service for nearly 40 years. She was talking with one of her colleagues this morning who pointed out that something that I have not heard any news agency comment on.

APPARENTLY.

When the eastern block fell, it was written into the agreements with Gorbachev that NATO would not advance nearer the Russian border, this meant that Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia should never have been able to become part of NATO.

If this is true then Russia would feel like
  • the agreement had not been adhered to,
  • that thier borders were being encroahed upon,
  • and at what point do you make a stand?
I have not researched this but these people (who work in news agencies) remember a lot of details that most people (Joe Public) forget.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And this is why I am concerned about the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. You cannot accept anything at face value. Initially SKY news were reporting that Russian troops had captured the plant and were holding the Ukrainian staff hostage at the plant. @alexw reported yesterday that both Russia and Ukraine had agreed to protect the power plant. It would not surprise me to find out that the Russians have prepped the place with explosive charges to disable/destroy it if they need to fall back and retreat.

Russian soldiers will have much fun "interogating" her if they take her as a prisoner.

This fucking guy, the "big I am"!

I'm still wondering why they chose to secure Chernobyl, too. But to use it as the world's largest dirty bomb...on their own (Russia's) front door has me questioning that move.

It's already an uninhabited place...so, more radiation, while bad, may not change things there significantly.

The big downside, though, is universal world condemnation...even from his own people, cuz depending on which way the wind blows, they could get the brunt of it.

You set off a dirty bomb of that magnitude...
:smh: :smh: :smh:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They doing a lot for these Eurotrash bums.

I'm so anti Airbnb it's not funny.

This is becoming like WW2 when it became unpopular to be seen as supporting the Nazi Regime when just prior the Catholic church and many American industrialists worked with them.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Going all out for them while proudly promoting destroying East Atlanta.

Well maybe it makes sense...isn't he the one that was facing deportation and isn't really from ATL?
that was 21 unc
i kinda said fuck this conflict but I saw this article and decide to come post it.

is it true ummm we don’t know
but we know the US did ask for him to leave
We do know the US is deeply involved in Ukraine.

Ukraine’s Zelensky and Russia’s Putin Are Negotiating a Time and Place to Meet BUT Failed US Diplomats Want the Biden Regime to Negotiate with Putin
Biden and his Administration are an absolute disgrace. The Biden family was stealing from Ukraine for years, then they turned their back on the country once Putin invaded. Now the Biden regime believes only they should be negotiating with Putin.

For years, Democrat leaders have been stealing from Ukraine. Hunter Biden is the poster child of the US stealing from Ukraine. There is a long list of corrupt US politicians who took money from Ukraine.

After taking from Ukraine for years, Biden and his gang turned their back on Ukraine and took the weekend off. This was despite promises made just eleven days ago.

After all of this, it’s really shocking that the Biden Administration would claim that they should be negotiating with Russia instead of Ukraine. Will Ukrainians be so foolish to let Joe Biden represent them?

The Conservative Treehouse reports:

r

Nigga.
You posted an article from THE CONSERVATIVE TREEHOUSE?!?!

i heard that big top music when I saw that shit lol

:clown

madgoose

International
International Member
I'm still wondering why they chose to secure Chernobyl, too. But to use it as the world's largest dirty bomb...on their own (Russia's) front door has me questioning that move.

It's already an uninhabited place...so, more radiation, while bad, may not change things there significantly.

The big downside, though, is universal world condemnation...even from his own people, cuz depending on which way the wind blows, they could get the brunt of it.

You set off a dirty bomb of that magnitude...
:smh: :smh: :smh:

I hear you and totally agree. The only thing that I can think of is that Putin is ready to go to extraordinary lengths. He is telling his people that basically, the entire world has turned on them, criticising them, financially restraining them, sanctions are being put in place against them and their citizens (the Oligarchs) are being targeted.

So if we start to think that the man feels like his nation has been targeted instead of being supported in what they feel is a legitimate fight (as per my comment),

Interesting point.

My mother used to work as an editor for the BBC World Service for nearly 40 years. She was talking with one of her colleagues this morning who pointed out that something that I have not heard any news agency comment on.

APPARENTLY.

When the eastern block fell, it was written into the agreements with Gorbachev that NATO would not advance nearer the Russian border, this meant that Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia should never have been able to become part of NATO.

I have not researched this but these people (who work in news agencies) remember a lot of details that most people (Joe Public) forget.

then his actions are understandable.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I'd guess that they jointly decided to protect Chernobyl because if it blew it would devastate both Ukraine and Russia. You can't fight an urban war with fallout in the air.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you and totally agree. The only thing that I can think of is that Putin is ready to go to extraordinary lengths. He is telling his people that basically, the entire world has turned on them, criticising them, financially restraining them, sanctions are being put in place against them and their citizens (the Oligarchs) are being targeted.

So if we start to think that the man feels like his nation has been targeted instead of being supported in what they feel is a legitimate fight (as per my comment),

then his actions are understandable.

I get that. But why would you set off a dirty bomb in your own area...where you're damn near guaranteed to get a big dose of radiation? Even his own citizens would be pissed.

All that other stuff is irrelevant....cuz if they wanted to argue that, there's the greater counter argument that Russia and the US agreed to security commitments for Ukraine, if they gave up their nukes.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They doing a lot for these Eurotrash bums.

I'm so anti Airbnb it's not funny.

This is becoming like WW2 when it became unpopular to be seen as supporting the Nazi Regime when just prior the Catholic church and many American industrialists worked with them.
Why are you so anti-Airbnb?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Interesting point.

APPARENTLY.

seem like this was talked about but never actually signed…