BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Just when we thought he was out.
They pull him back in.
This drops the day after the NYPD possible arrest info.

Deshawn Watson all over again. No matter how much contrary evidence is presented, it's always "new allegations". It's crazy folks turn off critical thinking skills. Im starting to believe that the court of public opinion has more power that the actual court of law. The timing of these new allegations are awfully suspicious. It like they had a contingency plan just in case my guy JM would be proven innocent. Shit just ain't adding up. I already know niggas on here are going to write it off as coincidence. I've been alive long enough to know, don't trust the media and there's no such thing as coincidence.

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
Side bar... Why is it always "anonymous sources" if you report it put a name on it. You make a claim you should be under the same scrutiny as the person being accused. This "they were afraid" excuse is bullshit. Now all of a sudden everybody is brave. Unless Rolling Stone puts a name to at least a few of these "sources", I ain't going. Rolling Stone lost credibility with the Johnny Depp/ Amber Heard article they published. I swear it be your own people, but everybody screams community.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude started fucking with white girls starting at age 13:smh: Somebody should have told him off jump.

The Rolling Stones article is a straight timing hit job. Bitch put your name on it, if it happened. All these friends were acting competitors at Yale. Shocker that they don't like seeing a Black male hit the top.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They pull him back in.

They were NOT terrified

Majors was not a big name at the time of these alleged attacks

And when this current incident happened all these so called victims started tweeting but suddenly as details emerged and people were asking them questions...

They deleted their tweets and blocked their accounts

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Dont forget Kevin Spacey,John Lasseter,Harry Knowles,Devin Faraci..

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They pull him back in.

Melissa Ford was on the JBP today saying she read the RS article and found it to be a hit piece and the timing is odd considering how things with the accuser has progressed.

She also called bullshit on the notion women/ people were intimidated by him while he was a "film nerd at Yale"..... And his physical appearance has changed drastically in the last 2 years due to work, she alleges that he was smaller and milder in appearance then....

So was he always perceived as an angry black man/ threat or are people now trying to pile on to today's narrative to get some attention?

Gotta give her props on her unwavering call for more information first, but mainly public support for him until we know for certain otherwise

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Melissa Ford was on the JBP today saying she read the RS article and found it to be a hit piece and the timing is odd considering how things with the accuser has progressed.

She also called bullshit on the notion women/ people were intimidated by him while he was a "film nerd at Yale"..... And his physical appearance has changed drastically in the last 2 years due to work, she alleges that he was smaller and milder in appearance then....

So was he always perceived as an angry black man/ threat or are people now trying to pile on to today's narrative to get some attention?

Gotta give her props on her unwavering call for more information first, but mainly public support for him until we know for certain otherwise
Screenshot-20230327-064343-Instagram.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Fucking crazy ass hit piece. Folks think it's fun and games when they line up the straight cacs. Told folks straight black men got next. And it's been happening.

Same formula. Allegations. No evidence. Victims acting like these regular, square cats are mobsters. :smh: And he is messing with white women? They wrote the book on adults acting like children. Turn on that Dr. Ford baby voice on his ass and say hello to Rikers. Story don't even have to make sense. Hope he learned his lesson.

I will say I give credit when credit is due. The rat hasn't officially done shit to him yet. Should be standard practice until found guilty in court.

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
This all came out the first day
Tokd folks what was going to happen

Bruh just needs to take his money and fade away
I take it y'all didn't read the comments? Folks are not going. Everybody knows this is a hit piece. Why should this man "take his money and fade away"? MEN need to fight back against the court of public opinion. It shouldn't have this much power. If I was him I'd win this case and then move directly to bankrupting Rolling Stone.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I take it y'all didn't read the comments? Folks are not going. Everybody knows this is a hit piece. Why should this man "take his money and fade away"? MEN need to fight back against the court of public opinion. It shouldn't have this much power. If I was him I'd win this case and then move directly to bankrupting Rolling Stone.
At what cost though? He's not gone win public opinion in this time and age you know that bruh. Be exonerated legally and moved on. Why keep fighting what other people"think" about you

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
At what cost though? He's not gone win public opinion in this time and age you know that bruh. Be exonerated legally and moved on. Why keep fighting what other people"think" about you
Because fuck'em, that's why. Reputation is valuable. Especially if the false narrative is fucking with your livelihood. Examples need to be made. These media outlets need to learn. You can't just put out opinions like they're fact. It's not enough to be exonerated legally. Heads need to roll.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Meanwhile Conor McGregor is on his umpteenth rape accusation and no rolling stones article, no villagers with their pitch forks, and his boss recently announced that he'll be able to fight whenever he wants regardless of what the anti doping agency usada has to say about it lol wonder what the difference is?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meanwhile Conor McGregor is on his umpteenth rape accusation and no rolling stones article, no villagers with their pitch forks, and his boss recently announced that he'll be able to fight whenever he wants regardless of what the anti doping agency usada has to say about it lol wonder what the difference is?

exactly, their cases are very similar and yet the kkkops gave conner the benefit of doubt,

where as the nypd and ny legal system was extra thirsty in tryin to get bruh Majors, so thirsty

they looked really stupid and finally had to arrest Majors girlfriend which shouldve been done

day one... the fact that they still havent dismissed his case is disgusting...but not surprising...

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
exactly, their cases are very similar and yet the kkkops gave conner the benefit of doubt,

where as the nypd and ny legal system was extra thirsty in tryin to get bruh Majors, so thirsty

they looked really stupid and finally had to arrest Majors girlfriend which shouldve been done

day one... the fact that they still havent dismissed his case is disgusting...but not surprising...
If only they were similar, McGregor has been accused of RAPE several times and just recently did an appearance during the NBA finals for the Miami heat(after said rape accusations) where he of course was accused of rape again lmao all good though, ESPN(yes the same ESPN who banned lavar ball) has no problem currently airing his new season of the ultimate fighter where he serves as a coach! Still Waiting for Malika Andrews comments on all that.... Lol

He was accused of rape in Ireland and the accuser had their car lit on fire, house vandalized ECT(Conor's known ties to Irish mob obviously coming in handy) not to mention how much the law in Ireland favors the accused.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No he needs to fade away, men don't stick together. He'll alone in his struggle against a whole industry and several movements with who to back him up????????

Cosby did nothing and after all was said and done men joined the hype train to destroy him too. So he should run.