BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
You see what Hulk Hogan did to Gawker...bad journalism has a hefty price

One might also point to faux noise and Dominion.

With Smartmatic waiting in the wings and indicating they won't settle and want blood. Much as Hulk Hogan and Carol Burnett.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
They were NOT terrified

Majors was not a big name at the time of these alleged attacks

And when this current incident happened all these so called victims started tweeting but suddenly as details emerged and people were asking them questions...

They deleted their tweets and blocked their accounts
Yep, I read that and was like "terrified of what?"....dude became a big deal just the other day so what are they talking about

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I need a better breakdown of what exactly means...

The prosecution dragging its feet?

And the judge allowing that?

Doesn't he have the right to a speedy trial?
They switched to a new judge and basically prosecution is hemming and hawing.

Imo they had the assignment to derail my man's shit and modern day surveillance and evidence is working against them.

Thankfully the brother was smart enough to cover his ass and step lightly through the minefield.

Did not know the bitch fled/cannot be found.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
“The people are not ready for trial today,” Assistant D.A Kelli Galaway told the judge, noting the need for more discovery.

Taking that in, and undoubtedly aware of the attention the matter has attracted, Judge Gaffey told the prosecutor that the clock is ticking.

“Time will continue to run against the people.”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Unlike previous hearings with Majors under Judge Pauley, Judge Gaffey today did not allow photography or videotaping in the courtroom. In an unusual step, the judge barred anyone except Majors and his entourage from leaving the courtroom, a lockdown that lasted several minutes after the actor had exited.

:idea:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
NYPD sources tell Deadline there are “no plans” to do so, regardless of what Majors’ team may have said in the past or today.

A full temporary order of protection was granted on April 27 for the woman by Judge Pauley, and remains in effect.

• Sad
Reactions: PJN

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Imo they had the assignment to derail my man's shit and modern day surveillance and evidence is working against them.

Thankfully the brother was smart enough to cover his ass and step lightly through the minefield.

Your right.

Journalism is f*cking dead bro

THIS article has the wrong judge presiding over the latest court date

Judge Rachel Pauley was the judge in June

Judge Gaffey is the new judge...

Am I correct?

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
NYPD sources tell Deadline there are “no plans” to do so, regardless of what Majors’ team may have said in the past or today.

A full temporary order of protection was granted on April 27 for the woman by Judge Pauley, and remains in effect.

Didn't they said they had someone else accusing him of sexual harassment?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Didn't they said they had someone else accusing him of sexual harassment?

when it first was reported a bunch of accusations came out against him on Twitter claiming he had a long history of abusive behavior

But suddenly when we heard Majors had witnesses and video?

ALL those people deleted tweets and closed accounts

And that hit piece in Rolling stone was the only one claiming there were a bunch of other "victims"

We will see.

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
when it first was reported a bunch of accusations came out against him on Twitter claiming he had a long history of abusive behavior

But suddenly when we heard witnesses and video?

ALL those people deleted tweets and closed accounts

Shoutout to Marvel for sticking by dude. Even after this is dismissed, he may want to lay low until early next year. Maybe him and Megan can do an interview in Essence or something.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That was right wing billionaire cac Peter Thiel who bankrolled Hulk. He was still mad Gawker outed him as a homo

I've never heard this before. Granted, I dont really follow him like that once I found out he was MAGA.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They're scrambling now, just like they did with Kobe. Their bullshit fell apart and they got egg on their faces.

DA thought he had an easy win, and they goofed. I'm sick of this shit, and these lying ass metoo hoes clout chasing and fucking it up for real victims of domestic violence.

I'm still confused about why Majors attorney waited so long to drop the video evidence and the original judge sealed it?

And then Majors attorneys held it up again?

In fact, a still sealed decision by Judge Pauley back at the June hearing saw Chaudhry withdraw documents disputing the accuser’s allegations.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Even this article mentioned that part in a strange obtuse way

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
They're scrambling now, just like they did with Kobe. Their bullshit fell apart and they got egg on their faces.

DA thought he had an easy win, and they goofed. I'm sick of this shit, and these lying ass metoo hoes clout chasing and fucking it up for real victims of domestic violence.
Yeah, that's what SOME feminists didn't get. They should be the first ones calling out bullshit hoes.

I wonder if this case like shit back in the day. Folks had 3 times to show up or the case was tossed. But damn, this chick fled the country. :lol: So what was the plan here? To charge her, then give her a deal(that supposedly don't exist) to testify like the dirty fucks do with street cases? :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Here is my issue...

If Majors fled the country?

Every bullsh*t site on the internet and every social media platform would be hunting him down.

I understand "victim rights" and anonymity for the victim

But she FLED.

Not when she was accusing HIM

But when HE ACCUSED HER

And the authorities were looking to arrest her

So now that Majors is the accuser and victim?

*Crickets*

Why isn't the ny times rolling stone CBS ABC CNN ain't reporting she is on the run.

Either report on the WHOLE STORY or NOT

ain't no integrity no more in journalism

I am not a conspiracy theory guy

But come the f*ck on.

and WE as a public to just shrug - like this is acceptable and expected makes us just as bad.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
“The people are not ready for trial today,” Assistant D.A Kelli Galaway told the judge, noting the need for more discovery.

Taking that in, and undoubtedly aware of the attention the matter has attracted, Judge Gaffey told the prosecutor that the clock is ticking.

“Time will continue to run against the people.”

Tell the judge "the people" said fuck that hoe.

Last edited: