BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, brothas gotta start getting with women who are the same skin as them
^^^

and you not what brother? I would even give THAT a pass

real talk

I have met to be honest some really down white women who have shocked me with their loyalty and true respect for our culture. Now this aint COMMON but it exists.

But too many times we see THIS situation of poisonous mate. This woman White OR Black is toxic

It was OBVIOUS. She also obviously brought the WORST out of this man. They were abusive to each other. They were an abusive COUPLE.

If folk want to label Majors? They NEED TO LABEL HER TOO!

She chased HIM! She lied on him!

He aint INNOCENT I aint never saying that - but he can't be lumped together with Diddy.

He was a fool for staying with her playing abusive games and all those SPEECHES especially the Coretta Scott king embarrassment.

with a basic model white woman at that?

We ALL gotta do better.

Because that same white woman gonna find some fat old rich white savior and move on easily

but that woman beater stigma true or false is PERMANANET especially on a Black man

no matter what success he has in the future.

Weirdos mad at RDJ? That white boy was treated like a dirty junkie and damn near impossible to insure and getting almost excommunicated from Hollywood.

Majors already got movies coming out and rumor is that they are VERY good.

Unlike Joe Budden I'm rooting for Major to win.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, brothas gotta start getting with women who are the same skin as them
jonathan-majors-at-tyler-perrys-divorce-in-the-black-new-york-premiere-held-at-the-regal.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I guess they forgot when Chris brown did that and Rihanna got beat the fuck up, people still hate Chris brown but don't want to hold Rihanna accountable putting her hands on him too. Jonathan majors did right but still he suffered the consequences even when he didn't hit her.

^^^^

That part

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
What an insane conversation. Melissa Ford sounds ridiculous. Had a man beat the shit out of a women for texting another man she would be outraged if someone mentioned "consequences" in the discussion.
funny part is she was the one believed he was innocent in while the others believed he did it

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BS. I still believe Marvel visited the Jurors when they went home before the verdict. Doom could've still been the big bad but they never intertwined Kang or Doom's movements in every IP during phase 4. Like placing a quantum band on a moon or Wakanda/Atlantis antagonist. Even someone watching Man-thing convo. So many things. SMH