BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Since it was deleted this gives a recap of what I posted earlier....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So let me get this straight...

Last black man in San Francisco

Nah he can keep beating women

Da 5 bloods

He just being a bully it's cool

Lovecraft country...

C'mon we can't say anything now. HBO DID do him dirty

Harder they fall

Nah Beyonce co produced this yall bugging

Loki

Nah let's save this dirt a little longer I think this going to a very a really big opportunity for him I mean uh us no I uh mean for them. F*ck it you know what we mean.

Ant man...

Ummm we have ALL suffered enough

Creed 3

Ok an empty arena with 2 black men fighting anime style is just a bridge too far sir! We will not stand this any longer!

Crucify this serial abuser!!!

Did you SEE THAT PHOTOSHOOT!

We have held our tongues for far too long!

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

He has a seven-year old daughter

After attending a performing arts high school in Texas, Majors when to the University of North Caroline School of the Arts, and before he went on to the Yale School of Drama, he had a daughter—and he hopes every day that she gets the kind of education she deserves, and not just the standard “Black History” month students are currently taught each February. “I have a 7 year old who’s mixed race,” he told PEOPLE in June. “She has to understand that it’s actually not ‘black history’— it’s American history.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

He has a seven-year old daughter

After attending a performing arts high school in Texas, Majors when to the University of North Caroline School of the Arts, and before he went on to the Yale School of Drama, he had a daughter—and he hopes every day that she gets the kind of education she deserves, and not just the standard “Black History” month students are currently taught each February. “I have a 7 year old who’s mixed race,” he told PEOPLE in June. “She has to understand that it’s actually not ‘black history’— it’s American history.

So he's always messed with white women, interesting..

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
he done tho ho if black people dont talk
respect michheeal b jordan

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lotta Brotha's on here still know nothing about women if they think it's just a white woman thing.

If a woman sees you cheating via your phone, it's best not to put hands on her and just deal with the consequences of your actions and your phone.

rihanna.gif

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He seems to have always had an affinity for them

You catch what you know how to hunt i guess
I guess so, I hear you but all those white women have to do is to give the word. That's it, give the word & most of white society will galvanize and support them at the detriment of the black body.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Boyega? I'm thinkin more...
Give Terrance a 2nd chance at a Marvel role.
But make sure they pay him this time :money:

Howard says he was offered 1/8 of his expected compensation for “Iron Man 2,” and claims Marvel told him “the movie will be successful with or without” him. Howard felt it was in his best interest to walk away from the sequel. Don Cheadle was then recast

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bitch coon ass comment as alwys hoe
@jack walsh13 look at this hoe
A coon is having sympathy for a grown man who caused this shit all by himself. If the nigga to stupid not to fuck with white hoes and do dumb shit like hitting a female, why should I care what happens to him?

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
..let's see if ol girl changes her story before Disney changes their story.
I knew that this would be handled. But it's still going to be funny atleast until Thursday.

Damn, you were right.
It's Sunday afternoon and it's already over.
Girlfriend changed her story.
But what about the hospital visit and injuries..oh well nevermind.
I guess to be dismissed on Monday morning? That was fast.

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Yall taking the cac bitch side , did the same with Irvin. BGOL ain't the same bruh

He fell for the trap. White chic knew her time was up so she instigated a fight and he fell for it. Where he messed up was he should have gone to the cops first and reported her ass, but his simp ass probably thought she loved him and this was just a little lover's quarrel.

If there was one moment in his career where she could maximize the amount of money she could squeeze out of him right now would be the opportune time. Checkmate!