BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, how many times in how many years has chicks wanted to check phones seeing you or anyone texting and you smirking or something. Since when does it have to become physical?

I would of locked my phone and said FOH. Be mad all you want.

If I was a celeb, that's even more excuse for me to say, oh some groupie or my such and such assistant.

Never something as a text would make a man have to use hands.

Unless, I'm sure she making it more than what it may be, but if she went to the police and they took pics of bruising or redness, then it's a wrap.

And this response right here would’ve got you in an altercation brother! With women you have to do the total opposite. I don’t know why it’s like that it just is!

She says let me see your phone..be like here you go, if you have something to hide act like you don’t have anything to hide. When I meet up with my old lady, every chick gets block and sometimes muted. All IG and social media accounts notifications off. Ringer straight on, every bitch photo gets place in to spots the hidden folder or the fake calculator photo app. Sometimes I may delete the photo and email myself the picture with my job title in the subject box.

Overall when she ask be like here you go, but since JM didn’t she amp the shit up even more and now you have an unfortunate altercation.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You MFs keep trying to put it on race but the truth is ANY FEMALE can jam you up.
If you think it ain't true, you better check the records.
I guess you all conveniently forgot all of the MeToo shit?
White bitch, black, bitch, latina bitch, asian bitch, whatever...if a bitch hits that 911 on your ass, you are probably going to jail whether you did it or not.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
You MFs keep trying to put it on race but the truth is ANY FEMALE can jam you up.
White bitch, black, bitch, latina bitch, asian bitch, whatever...if a bitch hits that 911 on your ass, you are probably going to jail whether you did it or not.
I’m putting race to it because most sisters if you treat them right isn’t going to screw you over. Now if you are dating a thot of any color then you are going to have problems. I don’t give a damn how the woman look you just need to make sure their personality is in check. This is why I say I will try to get a chick from the hood that don’t know my status if I was rich, then someone in the inner circle.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
And this response right here would’ve got you in an altercation brother! With women you have to do the total opposite. I don’t know why it’s like that it just is!

She says let me see your phone..be like here you go, if you have something to hide act like you don’t have anything to hide. When I meet up with my old lady, every chick gets block and sometimes muted. All IG and social media accounts notifications off. Ringer straight on, every bitch photo gets place in to spots the hidden folder or the fake calculator photo app. Sometimes I may delete the photo and email myself the picture with my job title in the subject box.

Overall when she ask be like here you go, but since JM didn’t she amp the shit up even more and now you have an unfortunate altercation.
I know all that. Just saying he's a public figure, I'd play the role a bit different. Us regular folk, hell yeah I do a lot of what you wrote. My wife could look all through my chit. Ain't gonna find naything.
But dude deals with a lot of important people on many industry projects. I would of just said FOH with that BS. This is important and brushed it off. Like what you're doing is trivial.

Some super mind fuck chit. While she sitting there saying yeah maybe this is dumb, questioning herself.

But that's just me. There's levels to this chit

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Army just pulled his 2 ads off the networks according to CNN.

“While Mr. Majors is innocent until proven guilty, prudence dictates that we pull our ads until the investigation into these allegations is complete,” the statement from the Army Enterprise Marketing Office said.

Really???

We need to bookmark this. Cause they BETTER do the same f*cking thing when the NEXT celebrity is accused of something.

Ain't Ezra Miller just settled and STILL has open cases?

And he had a damn super bowl commercial?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hmmmm

Seems all these folk including women like Molly who defended Dana White better stay on the same exact script

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can move to something better, but you still have to look out for the pitfalls. By the way, there are some good women in the hood if you catch the right one.
yes-sir.gif

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Army just pulled his 2 ads off the networks according to CNN.

“While Mr. Majors is innocent until proven guilty, prudence dictates that we pull our ads until the investigation into these allegations is complete,” the statement from the Army Enterprise Marketing Office said.
Wasn't it last year for like three straight weeks, Latina service members kept turning up dead?

Yep

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its funny "she has recanted the story" and his lawyer and PR are saying there is video evidence that proves his innocence yet and all outlets are slow to update this information...

I hope he can sue every fake jounralist who posted allegations about him.
Link

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Apimpnamedslickback

Star
Platinum Member

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
What if he did that shit :dunno:

You dudes defend muthafuckas you don't know. I'm not vouching for some muthafucka I don't know. It's a lot of weirdos out here.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
However, history shows us that if things go sideways, the consequences are not the same. Fucking with white bitches is not worth it imo… and white bitches are more likely to lie about a Black man.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
However, history shows us that if things go sideways, the consequences are not the same. Fucking with white bitches is not worth it imo… and white bitches are more likely to lie about a Black man.

beckys are ON RECORD telling BRUHS straight up,

"Im wight youre "black" who do you think they are going to believe"

they KNOW and KEEP that in their arsenal..

if you choose to fuck with a becky, you need a body cam, especially

when them heated discussions get a lil pushy...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

The man is a hero.

Apimpnamedslickback

Star
Platinum Member
What if he did that shit :dunno:

You dudes defend muthafuckas you don't know. I'm not vouching for some muthafucka I don't know. It's a lot of weirdos out here.

I absolutely agree, we all don't know. My thing is folks on twitter and such are calling for him to be canceled etc and posting so many disparaging stuff when we have no idea about what he may have done or not have done.