BREAKING: MAGA North Carolina gubernatorial candidate Mark Robinson is caught in an utterly humiliating scandal as it's revealed that he bought ......

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Brian Tyler Cohen

·

https://www.facebook.com/#
It's bad, really bad for Mark Robinson. We can't even repeat the words he said here on Facebook.
460627396_1106850307467652_1007595287927684786_n.jpg

Linda R Bartholow Brandt
Never heard of him before and I hope to never hear his name again after finding out about him. May God judge him, because if I had to, he'd be going, holding hands, with Donald Duck's destination.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Since Trump took over the GOP it’s been a race to the bottom of who will be the dumbest, racist, sexist, self hating, bunch of hypocritical losers ever in our history of politics. They have done irreparable damage to their party they will never win on a national level again.
It’s better than explaining why trickle down economics doesn’t work.

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
It’s better than explaining why trickle down economics doesn’t work.
What kills me is that with this level of stupidity and extremism those without any political knowledge of our history will be the first ones to claim and question black peoples loyalty or the DNC taking the black vote for granted. We don’t even have to look back at history of how any progress was made in this country under a democratic president. But this is just blatant and common sense. “A black Nazi”? Ok let fat ass go join them and see how long he will last. Just absolute dumbest shit “black nazi” an oxymoron, plus the fact that he compared his situation with Clearance Thomas “high tech lynching” that should be the last we ever hear from that imbecile after November.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but the fact that the republican voters down there made him their candidate.... :smh:
After all of the shit he has said before this stuff came out; he was their guy (and beloved by their standard bearer).
....and if he stays in the race, he's still gonna get lots of votes.

I'm gonna enjoy seeing them all squirm though :dance:

They re losing in NC so they want to get rid of him.