Brother of murdered Botham Jean hugs ex-police officer Amber Guyger

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont agree with it.. but I cant tell nobody how to mourn or deal with the loss of their loved ones...

plus knowing how vindictive these kkkops are, he is doing and sayin what he has to, to keep his family safe...

she is going to jail and aint nothing going to change that..

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I dont agree with it.. but I cant tell nobody how to mourn or deal with the loss of their loved ones...

plus knowing how vindictive these kkkops are, he is doing and sayin what he has to, to keep his family safe...

she is going to jail and aint nothing going to change that..
Religion turned niggas into docile coons. A way to control slaves. The judge hugged this bitch. The courtroom cop was brushing her hair now this? Nah b. Fuck every one of these white Jesus worshipping minstrels. The worst kind of Black folks. Always quick to forgive devil ass cacs

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Religion turned niggas into docile coons. A way to control slaves. The judge hugged this bitch. The courtroom cop was brushing her hair now this? Nah b. Fuck every one of these white Jesus worshipping minstrels. The worst kind of Black folks. Always quick to forgive devil ass cacs

I didnt see all the shananigans... brushing her hair... wtf.. lol.

judge huggin her... fuckin insanity....:smh::lol::smh:

you have to laugh at these fuckin clowns.. but its also pathetically sad that one people need so much to cope.. while the other better find a way to cope..

and hope they dont make it illegal

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I can't tell those who choose to forgive how they should be. With that said I don't share those sentiments. This love thy enemy shit that has been forced upon our community through slavery and social conditioning is keeping us as black people at a severe disadvantage. Some of our own badly needs self esteem and true knowledge of self.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I didnt see all the shananigans... brushing her hair... wtf.. lol.

judge huggin her... fuckin insanity....:smh::lol::smh:

you have to laugh at these fuckin clowns.. but its also pathetically sad that one people need so much to cope.. while the other better find a way to cope..

and hope they dont make it illegal
Go take a look at the last few pages of the sticky. :smh:

Big Bang

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed! Especially in the face of this:

“But on Tuesday and Wednesday, prosecutors showed the jury numerous text messages and social media posts in which Guyger shared racists and violent views, or chimed in on equally offensive memes.

Under one meme reading "I wear all black to remind you not to mess with me, because I’m already dressed for your funeral," Guyger allegedly commented, "yah i got meh a gun a shovel an gloves if i were u back da f--- up."

(MORE: Ex-cop testifies at her murder trial: 'I was scared to death')

In a text exchange with police colleagues from Jan. 15, 2018, Guyger, who had been assigned to crowd control at the annual Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade in Dallas, answered a colleague who wrote, "When does this end lol." Guyger allegedly wrote, "When MLK is dead… oh wait…" She later texted about the parade crowd, writing, "Just push them… or spray your pepper spray in that general area."

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Racist devil killed his brother and has a bunch of Maga anti Black Text messages and he forgives her says he loves her and hugs this cunt?!?!? You weak niggas disgust me!!!!!! Bitch already got a weak ass sentence!!!! I’m done fuck this coon

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jury-deci...er-guyger-202841301--abc-news-topstories.html

Brah..I'm wit you...these Black Christians...ain't shit..because violence is key to kill these imbeciles...I'm full of Fuckin hate..and fuck anyone who ain't with what I'm on..brah

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Get-Out-chris-Shackles.gif

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

That shit made me mad as hell when I saw it. :smh:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said he was speaking for himself, not his family. If he chooses to forgive then who am I to say that he's wrong. It's not something I would have done. Damn judge was even crying.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Here we go again. Black people are so willing to forgive white people for killing their relatives. Just like the family of the nine black church goers slaughtered by Dylan Roof the first thing out of their mouths was "we forgive you". I'm sorry, if someone cold blooded murdered a member of my family I'm gonna hate that bastard to the day I die. But this simp wants to hug his brother's murderer who didn't give a shit about his life before she pumped bullets into him and will only serve five years or less for doing so while his brother will spend eternity in a casket. When will we learn turning the other check only gets you slapped twice. :mad: