Brother of murdered Botham Jean hugs ex-police officer Amber Guyger

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I were a Prison CO I’d make this bitch eat ass before her mealtime. You want that meatloaf bitch? You have to eat Gertrude’s ass first ho
Gertrude likes that plan

tenor.gif

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They did this for the optics. She'll walk next time. idk what the board ruled but she could be up again in a year.

The real question is which BGOL member gonna meet her at the gate?
Two more years in the pokey

Parole Review Information​

Name:SID Number:TDCJ Number:
GUYGER,AMBER RENEE1354683002283505

Parole Review Status

Not in Parole Review

The offender is currently not in the review process.

Last Parole Decision

Denied on 10/10/2024

NEXT REVIEW (10/2026)- Deny favorable parole action and set for next review.

Denial reason(s): 2D

2D NATURE OF OFFENSE - THE RECORD INDICATES THE INSTANT OFFENSE HAS ELEMENTS OF BRUTALITY, VIOLENCE, ASSAULTIVE BEHAVIOR, OR CONSCIOUS SELECTION OF VICTIM'S VULNERABILITY INDICATING A CONSCIOUS DISREGARD FOR THE LIVES, SAFETY, OR PROPERTY OF OTHERS, SUCH THAT THE OFFENDER POSES A CONTINUING THREAT TO PUBLIC SAFETY.

Next Parole Review Date

10/2026

Return to Inmate Details

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There are a few white women that have gone on a racist crying binge about me, I had one just run up on me recently. This smells like a terrorist event if you ask me. I know many of you live in fantasy land and will get upset about your angelic white whore doing something like this to you.

Many of them just want me to mount them and become a percentage.

191002195608-brandt-jean-hugs-amber-guyger.jpg

What they did to P Diddy, trying to isolate him with being able to get top-notch representation is a perfect example. Threatening to take their lucrative business to another law firm if they continued their relationship with him. She could've been using the same tactics with violence.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Two more years in the pokey

Parole Review Information​

Name:SID Number:TDCJ Number:
GUYGER,AMBER RENEE1354683002283505

Parole Review Status

Not in Parole Review

The offender is currently not in the review process.

Last Parole Decision

Denied on 10/10/2024

NEXT REVIEW (10/2026)- Deny favorable parole action and set for next review.

Denial reason(s): 2D

2D NATURE OF OFFENSE - THE RECORD INDICATES THE INSTANT OFFENSE HAS ELEMENTS OF BRUTALITY, VIOLENCE, ASSAULTIVE BEHAVIOR, OR CONSCIOUS SELECTION OF VICTIM'S VULNERABILITY INDICATING A CONSCIOUS DISREGARD FOR THE LIVES, SAFETY, OR PROPERTY OF OTHERS, SUCH THAT THE OFFENDER POSES A CONTINUING THREAT TO PUBLIC SAFETY.

Next Parole Review Date

10/2026

Return to Inmate Details