Bunch of Hate on the Passport Bros LOL

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll slap you, bitch. You fools are lame cause all you Niggaz get are fat whales and Goodyear blimps. I see it daily. I’ll upload bad chics I’ve fucked with while you barely lose your virginity in America.
You ain't slapping nobody but yourself everytime you go overseas for some 3rd world pussy.
I've posted myself on here before, thats how confident I am about myself. Matter of fact, what state you in, so me and my boys can run through your local chicks while you cry on the corner because your pay for pussy flight got delayed

Last edited:

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll slap you, bitch. You fools are lame cause all you Niggaz get are fat whales and Goodyear blimps. I see it daily. I’ll upload bad chics I’ve fucked with while you barely lose your virginity in America.
Funny you can't pussy here, meanwhile I just had a threesome with my girl and ride or die I've known over a decade lol. All that shit cost me was a glass of rum punch. You ain't got no game lmaooo

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
While I understand exactly what your saying, it’s not realistic when you are dealing with neurotic and emotional creatures. A man should never become what a woman wants that’s why American society is where it is today (men have been adhering to women). American Women don’t know what they want or better yet don’t know what they need, bc they’ve been fed lies thinking it’s truth. This is what most Non American men who date American women know, which is why they don’t put up with the same stuff American men put up with.
This...
Cats in here talking about what a woman wants...

Who cares about what she wants? She doesn't even what she wants. That shit changes by the day.

Men should become the best happiest version of themselves. Pursue his hobbies and interests. A woman adds to value to your life. She is a helper. She should bring more than sex.

This is where men fall short. Just pursuing ass.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
You ain't slapping nobody but yourself everytime you go overseas for some 3rd world pussy.
I've posted myself on here before, thats how confident I am about myself. Matter of fact, what state you in, so me and my boys can run through your local chicks while you cry on the corner because your pay for pussy flight got delayed
This dude thinking admitting he has to leave the country to get pussy is some kind of flex will never be funny.

As though anyone that wanted to couldn't fly to South America and pay $50 for pussy.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude thinking admitting he has to leave the country to get pussy is some kind of flex will never be funny.

As though anyone that wanted to couldn't fly to South America and pay $50 for pussy.
shit he’s paying hundreds of dollars and spending hours on planes just to wave some money around to chicks that are down bad.
Meanwhile, I got chicks who send me this.
Difference is mines are a short drive away

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
shit he’s paying hundreds of dollars and spending hours on planes just to wave some money around to chicks that are down bad.
Meanwhile, I got chicks who send me this.
Difference is mines are a short drive away

That's how it should be.

If I was reduced to flying out of the country to pay for pussy, I would be wondering what the fuck I'm doing with my life. I damn sure wouldn't be bragging about it.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Funny you can't pussy here, meanwhile I just had a threesome with my girl and ride or die I've known over a decade lol. All that shit cost me was a glass of rum punch. You ain't got no game lmaooo

Dude you gave 2 baseheads EBT cards to get a threesome on and now you think you mandingo.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This...

Who cares about what she wants? She doesn't even what she wants. That shit changes by the day.

Men should become the best happiest version of themselves. Pursue his hobbies and interests. A woman adds to value to your life. She is a helper. She should bring more than sex.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This...

A smart man cares about what a woman wants because like it or not, in our society, you are one mistake of her getting in her feelings from losing everything you have worked for. Be it your finances, your kids, your reputation, or even sense of peace.

The only man who isnt at the whims of a woman hes involved with romantically in the west is a man with so much wealth he cant be touched realistically(a la Trump), or a man with so little to lose that it wont matter in the end(a loser).

For the rest of us? Yea, we gotta care for our own survival.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Has anyone looked into mail order brides?
aretha-franklin-shade.gif

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what's the difference between Mail Order Brides and Passport Brothers? Besides the obvious its still getting a woman from another country? Everybody is not capable of moving overseas, everybody is not going to join the military to possibly be stationed overseas. I know a guy who is in his 60s who recently got married and had a child by a Filipino now I don't know the circumstances behind this but the woman is from Cebu. Its an alternative.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
So what's the difference between Mail Order Brides and Passport Brothers? Besides the obvious its still getting a woman from another country? Everybody is not capable of moving overseas, everybody is not going to join the military to possibly be stationed overseas. I know a guy who is in his 60s who recently got married and had a child by a Filipino now I don't know the circumstances behind this but the woman is from Cebu. Its an alternative.
There’s a difference…

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There’s a difference…

I feel that question bruh BUUUT,

The REAL question is, whats the difference between passport bruhs,

And STELLAS getting their GROVE ON???

Hey if we passport bruhs the chicks are STELLAS...

and them european pale face Stellas BEEEEN getting their grove on in

the caribbean and Africa waaaaay before there were passport bruhs...!!

so chea, whats the difference between passport bruhs and stellas???

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
I feel that question bruh BUUUT,

The REAL question is, whats the difference between passport bruhs,

And STELLAS getting their GROVE ON???

Hey if we passport bruhs the chicks are STELLAS...

and them european pale face Stellas BEEEEN getting their grove on in

the caribbean and Africa waaaaay before there were passport bruhs...!!

so chea, whats the difference between passport bruhs and stellas???
Stop wasting your energy going back and forth with Mama's Boys. Whenever black men get involved in ANYTHING, no matter how well established it is prior, it immediately becomes demonize. All it takes is a narrative seeded from a black "influencer" online. Now all of a sudden passport brothas are detrimental to the black community. The bottom barrel of black men. Broke, busted incels. Even though it takes significant resources to consistently travel abroad. And the majority of passport brothas are high earners. A lot of these new black folks and social media influencers are agents of white supremacy, even if they don't realize it.

wadusay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Life Coach Says PASSPORT BROS are FOOLISH Dating ABROAD and BAD THINGS Will Happen!!!​

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Men seeking mail order brides actually want to get married. For passport bros, "getting married" or "looking for a wife" is just an euphemism for "getting ass/looking for some ass". Don't listen to what they SAY, pay attention to what they do.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This...

agreed...brah... these nagging ass hoes are ignorant... and raised by ignant ass Mommas... brah