Bunch of Hate on the Passport Bros LOL

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look, there's nothing wrong on pay for play when you're overseas. I've done it and keep in contact with 2 (Colombians) in Aruba. One is planning on visiting me here in NYC for a week in January, she's using her own money to fly over. I didn't ask she suggested it, I was cool with it but I established boundaries that I'm not balling out on her and she was ok with it. I'll be nice and take her out to 2 places but that's it. Shes staying in an AirBNB in Downtown Brooklyn for 3 days then she's crashing at my APT for the last 4 days. My crib going to be smelling like sex :lol:

I think the issue with passport bros is....

1) These dudes are busted, dusty and ashy with a 9 month stomach bragging about women lusting over them overseas when that's not the case.

2) Their only source of pussy is overseas. It should be an equal 50/50 balance, not 100/0. I'm doing me over here with 2 women on my roster.

3) They come off as borderline incels and hypocrites. Talk shit about women but go over seas and in love with them.

4) They're not bilingual and they get taken advantage of. If you're going to be in these people's countries, learn their language.

Bruh if she flying out to see you... She peeping how you rolling..

Over here bruh...

You gonna have to clean your room and

Wash ya ass or she gonna lose your number bruh!

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
Man, passport bros go fuck women in other countries and passport sistaz go fuck men in other countries. For men, it's: Brazil, DR, Thailand(some brothaz), and Columbia. For sistaz: Jamaica, Italy, and where ever they touchdown outside the US since most if not all men will hit some pussy if given to them. The playing field is leveled, GO! Who gives a fuck both passport siblings gone do they thang just say that's what you do.
I agree, except that last part a grown person shouldn’t have to say what they do. Just do it your an adult. Overall people been fucking in different cities, states, countries, planes, cruises etc etc. Whatever you like to do with your individual life do it, you only have one life to live.

Same rules apply try it for yourself, just to see if you like it

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
This video speaks volumes and lends credit to the reason for becoming a passport Bro.

Listen to the married Sister sitting next to her husband and he sat quiet as a church mouse while his lady went on a verbal bashing. Mad disrespectful.

Unfortunately I have to agree with the woman at 11:30 mark. As men we can tell the men who always been getting women. From the ones who only obtain them from flying overseas. These men start to down the American black women. Yes I been overseas just do your thing and keep it moving.

If you own a luxury car or super car, don’t start downing the people in a Toyota. But once again these type of owners are very humble people along with body builders. My only gripe just enjoy “YOUR” life.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This video speaks volumes and lends credit to the reason for becoming a passport Bro.

Listen to the married Sister sitting next to her husband and he sat quiet as a church mouse while his lady went on a verbal bashing. Mad disrespectful.

The woman speaking is busted talking about men who leave don't have anything to offer. My question is what does she have to offer? She's not attractive, she's not feminine at all, I believe she said she don't cook or clean, her sex game is probably trash. I like how the video ends with Fred Sanford. I remember Demond Wilson saying when Redd Foxx divorced his Black wife he was basically done and the next thing you know "the Orieantal express begin". Redd Foxx kept an Asian woman on his arm.

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude looks like he is in love with a whore :smh:
He's a balding flabby middle aged man with a nice mixed young thing on his lap......This is probably the first happy day he's had this century. I wish all brothers could feel that happiness once.

Let him live.

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have fun yes, but there is no happiness falling in love with a whore.
Man dude is one of the better you tube dudes out there. Trust he ain't falling in love. He been traveling for years before all this Passport Bros. nonsense. He used to do live video's in Brazil and Columbia with nothing but 8's or better in his room late nights. Met him couple of times in these international streets. He knows the game 100%.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
Man dude is one of the better you tube dudes out there. Trust he ain't falling in love. He been traveling for years before all this Passport Bros. nonsense. He used to do live video's in Brazil and Columbia with nothing but 8's or better in his room late nights. Met him couple of times in these international streets. He knows the game 100%.
No need to explain it to him.. Zo has a lot of women you can see he has a different one all the time. I notice people will never understand it until they been outside the country. People think Colombia is all hoes, drugs, robbery and killings.

Meanwhile America is worst!