Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would I have a temperature tantrum?

Why would I even be mad? I don't care if you all like or dislike her.

I'm more care more and am more upset that the Red Lonster's closed near me and I rarely went to them.

So imagine much I care about anyone's opinion on Caitlin Clark? :lol:

She got 28 million from Nike because of her skill and popularity but I'm supposed to be mad that some transfans think she sucks?

There are other dudes in here outside of your Coon Patrol and Kid Rock praising Clark nobody is saying anything to them they just see a player they like and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Only people being addressed are Coons like yourself who are getting in their feelings because we aren’t riding this Bitch’s Adam’s Apple …You just randomly dropped her Nike contract like you’re getting paid from it :lol: pathetic….Shes the great white hype of course she’s going to make money White America and Coons like yourself love her.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shes a hoodrat because she hangs with sexy redd, meg, glorilla, and every other music chick she's a fan of. Yet, he can't prove her being a hoodrat. It's funny how these coons look down at their own kind because of what they do during their free time kissing a CACs feet saying "Yes, master" :lol:

Right when I was younger I liked hardcore rap I guess that made me a gangsta :lol: That dude is a fucking idiot.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are other dudes in here outside of your Coon Patrol and Kid Rock praising Clark nobody is saying anything to them they just see a player they like and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Only people being addressed are Coons like yourself who are getting in their feelings because we aren’t riding this Bitch’s Adam’s Apple …You just randomly dropped her Nike contract like you’re getting paid from it :lol: pathetic….Shes the great white hype of course she’s going to make money White America and Coons like yourself love her.

Do you see why I have you on ignore?

I post on this board a lot. Lots of funny shit, lots of comments praising, agreeing with and propping up members.

Yet I've never seen you, your same sex partner @jawnswoop or any of you other booty bandits like or comment on my posts.

What I do see is you two sword fighting if someone makes a comment to me that you think is in a negative manner.

Remember you started with the insults.

And you think that I'm supposed to be interested in anything that you two have to say?

Make it make sense.

I don't like Kid Rock, he's a culture vulture who used Black people to get on and switched up.

And what makes me a coon? Because I said that Caitlin's a good player and had a good college career?

No, people in this thread say dumb shit and I correct them. But instead of see it as correcting them you see it as capping for Caitlin and that's your own foolish logic.

Again, you know nothing about me. I was rooting against Caitlin in both championship games and both semifinals because I'm a hater.

I just like watching her play. :dunno:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I post on this board a lot. Lots of funny shit, lots of comments praising, agreeing with and propping up members.

Yet I've never seen you, your same sex partner @jawnswoop or any of you other booty bandits like or comment on my posts.

What I do see is you two sword fighting if someone makes a comment to me that you think is in a negative manner.

And you think that I'm supposed to be interested in anything that you two have to say?

Make it make sense.

I don't like Kid Rock, he's a culture vulture who used Black people to get on and switched up.

And what makes me a coon? Because I said that Caitlin's a good player and had a good college career?

No, people in this thread say dumb shit and I correct them. But instead of see it as correcting them you see it as capping for Caitlin and that's your own foolish logic.

Again, you know nothing about me. I was rooting against Caitlin in both championship games and both semifinals because I'm a hater.

No I'm supposed to be kid rock

:lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Fever at the thought of playing the Sparks

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No I'm supposed to be kid rock

:lol:

Let me show you the logic here on what actually happened.

Member Easy...: Caitlin Clark can't pass.

Member Redline: But she led the NCAA in assist and is known as a great passer.

Members of the random Peanut Squad: COOOOON YOU'RE CAPING FOR CAITLIN!!!

Meber Redline: But she did, you know what?

3y4pa0.gif

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Make it make sense.

You’re like a 10 year old female lol calling everyone “haters” and now “I have you on ignore” which you clearly don’t lol grow a pair you lame Coon,

And @therealjondoe is Kid Rock you idiot…He was a cool white dude for years then showed his true colors ie Kid Rock shit went over your head

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me show you the logic here on what actually happened.

Member Easy...: Caitlin Clark can't pass.

Member Redline: But she led the NCAA in assist and is known as a great passer.

Members of the random Peanut Squad: COOOOON YOU'RE CAPING FOR CAITLIN!!!

Meber Redline: But she did, you know what?

3y4pa0.gif
If she can't pass nobody in the wnba can pass

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re like a 10 year old female lol calling everyone “haters” and now “I have you on ignore” which you clearly don’t lol grow a pair you lame Coon,

And @therealjondoe is Kid Rock you idiot…He was a cool white dude for years then showed his true colors ie Kid Rock shit went over your head
:roflmao: @ my true colors
Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
I like watching caitlin clark so I'm Maga and a racist

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No I really do have you on ignore for the reasons that I stated before.

665678beeab54068074552.png

I used to not have anyone on ignore but I was enlightened by @playahaitian

If a poster serves no purpose as I stated before, then why should I be interested in what they say?

Everyone isn't a hater but a success breed hate, especially when one believes that the success of another is based solely on their race.

Jealousy also breeds hate, as some WNBA players are feeling and have show and expressed.

There really needs to be a comprehension test before people are allowed to post.