Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No... She basically a role player / journey man...

There is a reason she plays for the Sparks and not a contender...

With Gil, McCants and Jennings as her mentors
There is no hope... Lol

She fooled me with her first two games, never again!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, just change your screen name.

You always talking some fag shit.. :smh::smh::dunno:

No, your the faggit which I clearly stated. And you’re always on some bitch shit.

Dude, I don’t know you and I don’t know what you post. I know that you came on this board on some troll shit and that the last thing that I remember.

Whatever issue you have, let it go because I don’t know you because I don’t interact with you.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doesn’t matter what you said a month ago or a year ago…currently you’re moving like a Coon :dunno: It’s not just me saying it and my posts calling you a coon get mad likes sooooo:dunno:

I post the same shit I posted a month ago and because a couple of dumbasses agree that’s supposed to mean something.

Not one single thing I said had anything to do with a coon, but the foolish are foolish so what can I say? :dunno:

“Mad likes”? So a couple of pussies circle jerking is mad likes?

You’re funnier than I thought :roflmao:

Oh and whoever those people who mad likes your posts, fuck them too :lol:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess me playing GTA makes me a thug who should kill people and steal cars accordingly to their dumb ass logic. :lol:

Coons getting out of hand over this CAC…..this bitch loses so much though it’s not as entertaining on twitter anymore fucking with the MAGA crowd even their starting to humble themselves(a little) over this bitch losing so much.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey @THREAD_CRITIC if you ever have any free time because I’d know that you busy.

Can you show me one example of my cooking in this thread?

Just one, it should be easy because I’ve posted a lot so there’s lots of evidence of cooning.

Just one example.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Coons getting out of hand over this CAC…..this bitch loses so much though it’s not as entertaining on twitter anymore fucking with the MAGA crowd even their starting to humble themselves(a little) over this bitch losing so much.
But, she scored 30 tho, which to them is like she won the game.

Bitch scoring all these points for nothing being empty calorie stats.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey @THREAD_CRITIC if you ever have any free time because I’d know that you busy.

Can you show me one example of my cooking in this thread?

Just one, it should be easy because I’ve posted a lot so there’s lots of evidence of cooning.

Just one example.

You praising a white CAC while getting mad at Black men for spitting actual facts about this bitch is the only example you need as to why you’re a Coon. I don’t personally know any Black man on this bitches nuts as hard as you are and throughout social media there are only a very small amount of Brothers riding for this CAC like you…The fact that I have to explain it to you shows the awful job your father did. But you got us on ignore remember why do care care?

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But, she scored 30 tho, which to them is like she won the game.

Bitch scoring all these points for nothing being empty calorie stats.
Bitch really needs to stop shooting 3’s 21-70 29.9% 7 more turnovers losing to who I thought was the 2nd worst team in the league 1-7 :smh: Nasty work

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Bitch really needs to stop shooting 3’s 21-70 29.9% 7 more turnovers losing to who I thought was the 2nd worst team in the league 1-7 :smh: Nasty work
I mean somebody on this thread blamed the coach for taking her out which is why they lost. Go figure...... :rolleyes2: :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You praising a white CAC while getting mad at Black men for spitting actual facts about this bitch is the only example you need as to why you’re a Coon. I don’t personally know any Black man on this bitches nuts as hard as you are and throughout social media there are only a very small amount of Brothers riding for this CAC like you…The fact that I have to explain it to you shows the awful job your father did. But you got us on ignore remember why do care care?

I asked you to show me an example to prove that you're wrong. You have a made up perception on what you think was said and ran with it.

"Praising"? The woman is the all time leading scorer and the player of the year twice.

When one of your dumbass buddies says that she can't play, sucks and is overrated and I mention those accomplishments it's praising to you.

But facts to everyone else...

Do you see how your perception works?

It's wrong and you're wrong.

Daddy didn't teach you right from wrong and anppa told you that every little thought in your mind is right.

He was wrong but keep enjoying your bliss.

Again, just one example of my cooning.