Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered
She’s white and straight(for now) she had good game but Aja been doing this every game and hardly a peep..same with Candace Parker Mya Moore and Catchings they never got an ounce of this hype…and they were actually champions

The market dictates the hype tho. Them TV numbers speak much louder than words.

If those women got the same ratings as CC, they'd receive the hype.

It's simple economics. I don't understand why ppl not getting this.

Yes, CC is on a losing team, quite awful if we're being honest. But she brings fans to the games and eyes on the product.

To paraphrase Shannon Sharpe:

"You don't get what you think you're worth, you get what the market dictates"

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
64-cameron-brink-next-to-52-kevin-heart-v0-pkh6s6wot0zc1.jpeg
Got his hand jammed up her bony ass

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes, CC is on a losing team, quite awful if we're being honest. But she brings fans to the games and eyes on the product.

So who is responsible for the Dallas Wings VS Chicago SKy game selling out. Who is responsible for Angel Reese Jersey selling out also

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Those women would never get the same hype as Clark because they aren’t White. Clark is White, straight and this country is a the middle of high racial tension..Clark been putting up numbers for years nobody paid Attention until USC and LSU games…Why? White.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've noticed that most of Caitlin's hardcore fans are not that bright. I'm serious. Check who the stans are on Twitter and in this thread. I was "waiting" to say something that has happened more than 45 times in 9 games. lol
Yea you were waiting to say that because you didn't have shit to say about the game until she missed an open 3

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Those women would never get the same hype as Clark because they aren’t White. Clark is White, straight and this country is a the middle of high racial tension..Clark been putting up numbers for years nobody paid Attention until USC and LSU games…Why? White.
I remember when i used to try to raise your racial awareness and you would tell me i was old and bitter. Glad to see you've increased your level of discernment young man.

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered

Bruh...please tell me your trolling. It's no way you believe this.

It's plenty of white wnba players who didn't get the hype Caitlin gets.

It's mostly style of play that makes ppl want to watch her play (steph curry style threes, great passing, and she gets buckets).

She's one of one in women's basketball in terms of her skillset.

Hell, if Angel Reese could dunk, she'd be a literal 1B to Clark's 1A in terms of hype.

I'd watch Reese play for that alone. Especially playing in a hooping as city like Chicago..

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh...please tell me your trolling. It's no way you believe this.

It's plenty of white wnba players who didn't get the hype Caitlin gets.

It's mostly style of play that makes ppl want to watch her play (steph curry style threes, great passing, and she gets buckets).

She's one of one in women's basketball in terms of her skillset.

Hell, if Angel Reese could dunk, she'd be a literal 1B to Clark's 1A in terms of hype.

I'd watch Reese play for that alone. Especially playing in a hooping as city like Chicago..

Listen slowly before I ask you to change your screen name….What White Straight Woman you could market to White America….Ill wait