Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The obscure stats that the media is coming up with for the 2024 rookies is comical!

It's really condescending to the players

The most points scored in the first 4.5 games in a leap year when the team lead the first 3 quarters on a Saturday is.......

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The WNBA commish said she wanted 16 teams by 2028...

First Cali/Golden State and Toronto = 14

Then I think Houston and Tenn/Nashville or Charlotte or Detroit are next...

Yeah I would think Houston and Philly just based on market sizes..but the WNBA seems to do dumb shit at times

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
JuJu stuck in college for 3 more years... WNBA has a age limit at 22... :smh:

JuJu is on pace to break the all time scoring record...
watch them change the age limit once she approaches Clark's record... Lol
Yeah i'm hearing they might change it to 3 years out of high school next year just like college football...
But yeah it would be nice if she stick around all 4 years and break Caitlin Clark's men and women' scoring record :yes:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
JuJu stuck in college for 3 more years... WNBA has a age limit at 22... :smh:

JuJu is on pace to break the all time scoring record...
watch them change the age limit once she approaches Clark's record... Lol
Fuck the NCAA record. JuJu might be going for the all-time college basketball history record.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Fine ass Jackson is in Los Angeles yet Bomani is highlighting the blonde praying mantis bitch with no titties. Glad you got you money Bomani, but damn shit don't hit the same man :smh:
Do remember, you live in a white man's america. And according to the white man, she beautiful.

You see how these honkies got people attacking that white girl from Iowa, who ain't say or done shit to no one.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah i'm hearing they might change it to 3 years out of high school next year just like college football...
But yeah it would be nice if she stick around all 4 years and break Caitlin Clark's men and women' scoring record :yes:

Of course they will so Clark's record is never broken... Lol

Also lines up with WNBA expansion more roster spots....

I hope she wins a Chip the records are bonuses...

But Juju will be out in 3 if that happens...

Too much money waiting on her...
NIL / NCAA has a lot of restrictions....