Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Fun fact:
Luka lead the nba in turnovers this season
Wemby lead the league in turnovers by rookies
Lebron leads the nba all time in turnovers
Cool now post the assist-to-turnover ratio between Luka (the only point guard on your list) and Clark. Actually don't. I don't want to disrespect Luka by comparing him to Clark.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Total rebounds and offensive rebounds (leads the entire league).

She's in there putting in work. Often against women that are bigger than her.

And this isn't about Angel or Caitlin, it's about people being honest and cutting the bullshit.

We get it, white America hyped her up. But now we're in here talking about basketball, so keep it basketball.

What player would you label "The Truth"?

The player who leads their team in damn near every statistical category as a point guard or a player that leads their team in rebounds?

Some need to just stop with the bullshit, we get it she's hyped up by white America.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron actually is/was the best player in the men's league. Caitlin is a one trick show pony right now.

The problem with Stans is that legitimate criticism is considered hate. And it's fucking not hate. Right now her game has major flaws, and until she fixes them this goat shit is stupid.

And fuck all the rookie excuses. Candace Parker was MVP and the Rookie of the year. Why wasn't she celebrated and advertisers fawning over her? You know if Candace was white, this shit that Caitlin is getting would have been given to her. It's not hate to point out that the major reason she's getting push is her skin color and her shooting long three's like the men.
Ether

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And this isn't about Angel or Caitlin, it's about people being honest and cutting the bullshit.

We get it, white America hyped her up. But now we're in here talking about basketball, so keep it basketball.

The player who leads their team in damn near every statistical category as a point guard or a player that leads their team in rebounds?

Some need to just stop with the bullshit, we get it she's hyped up by white America.
They can't be honest
She causes people to lose their mind
She leads the league in turnovers omfg she's the worst player ever.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
She has been playing heavy minutes lately. As soon as they take her out they get behind.

From watching all the games Indiana needs girls who can run the floor and knock down shots.

Smith is feasting running the lanes. Clarks is such a great passer. She would have double digit assist if they actually hit shots

Clark lead college in assists doing this exact same thing, if people watched any of Iowa games during the tournament they saw her passing is what beat teams just as much as her shooting. I laughed when I was seeing people in here saying she wasn't a good passer or ballhandler

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clark lead college in assists doing this exact same thing, if people watched any of Iowa games during the tournament they saw her passing is what beat teams just as much as her shooting. I laughed when I was seeing people in here saying she wasn't a good passer or ballhandler
They don't watch the games and it's obvious

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor

I'm with you on this. The BS definitely needs to stop on both sides. Stop the over hyping and under hyping. Just keep real.

But keep the jokes coming because them shits are funny.

And I can't believe some ya'll said you would hit this. She look like white Juwanna Man in this pic.

73887111007-getty-images-2155090050.jpg

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They can't be honest
She causes people to lose their mind
She leads the league in turnovers omfg she's the worst player ever.

Like I said in my last post and the post from a month ago, I get it. I get why they're mad. But get realistic.

They heard that she was the GOAT and could play in the BIG 3 and got mad. And are still mad.

I heard that and said "GTFOHWTBS" and moved on...

They're still hanging onto it so they hope that she fails and are hanging onto any seemingly bad thing that she does.

Unfortunately for them they're gonna be some mad muthafuckas for years to come so it's best that they just

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm with you on this. The BS definitely needs to stop on both sides. Stop the over hyping and under hyping. Just keep real.

But keep the jokes coming because them shits are funny.

And I can't believe some ya'll said you would hit this. She look like white Juwanna Man in this pic.

73887111007-getty-images-2155090050.jpg

Which one of these muthafuckas said that they would hit?

giphy.gif

I'm definitely down to keep helping caring the jokes :giggle:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was #3 All time in turnovers seems to be a problem following her in her pro career
Lebron is #1 all time in turnovers
Hasn't hurt his career
Luka #1 this year, he's now in the finals
Wemby #1 for rookies, rookie of the year
Yes she turns the ball over but she again is a rookie on a bad team and she handles the ball a lot. Turnovers is not the end all be all.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hasn't hurt his career
Yes she turns the ball over but she again is a rookie on a bad team and she handles the ball a lot. Turnovers is not the end all be all.

Lebron played 21 years and averages 3 Luka averages 3.7 Wemby averaged 3…Clark averages 6

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thread critic is a coon cause he cheers for Luka

BT I can’t even hate on you cuz I probably won over $2,500-4k betting opposite of whoever you say is going to win a game

Also doesn’t me being a Luka fan go against you Coons argument I’m hating on Clark because she’s white?

And lastly Can you post any quotes of me downing a Black man to praise Luka….ill wait

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hasn't hurt his career

So taking a 10 game average probably isn't going to be accurate for a season or career,correct?
The more games played the amount of turnovers will probably go down, correct?

They turn the ball over and are still great players

The man's over there

fishing-gif-1.gif

:lol: