Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m just here for the fuck shit..
chrome-capture-2023-2-27-1.gif

original.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The commentator is saying the same stuff I said last week, the Fever gotta stop making Clark the focal point of the offense because the defense is making it their job to make sure she doesn't score by picking her up full court, ball denial and the trapping. By allowing others to bring the ball up the Fever is able to set up a offense and get Clark and others in position to score. BrownTurd was saying Kelsey Mitchell will shoot the Fever in and out of a game but with a player like Clark, Mitchell is they type of player the Fever need

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The commentator is saying the same stuff I said last week, the Fever gotta stop making Clark the focal point of the offense because the defense is making it their job to make sure she doesn't score by picking her up full court, ball denial and the trapping. By allowing others to bring the ball up the Fever is able to set up a offense and get Clark and others in position to score. BrownTurd was saying Kelsey Mitchell will shoot the Fever in and out of a game but with a player like Clark, Mitchell is they type of player the Fever need
The problem is clark is also the best facilitator