Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I must admit that defenders are playing Caitlin a little differently than they did her first few games.

They're no longer guarding her like their lives depend on it!

giphy.gif
That's all on the Fever coach putting the ball in other players hands, Clark was doing most of the ball handling so the defense was just attacking her

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been saying for years that that is what makes women's basketball so hard to watch, when they are in the post they just throw the ball at the basket hoping it goes in..lol

To be fair, the bigger post players can't jump so that's why they shot the way that they do.

Most of these women ain't jumping like that.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
I've been saying for years that that is what makes women's basketball so hard to watch, when they are in the post they just throw the ball at the basket hoping it goes in..lol
Yep, women's college basketball crazy with it :giggle:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
To be fair, the bigger post players can't jump so that's why they shot the way that they do.

Most of these women ain't jumping like that.
It's not about jumping, they aren't even looking at the basket just throwing it at the backboard, just like the Cardoso shot just now that hit the bottom on the backboard..lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I know they are showing a Carter hit Clark, but the possession before Clark went in her face and talked mad shit to her. So Carter came back and hit a jumper and had to fuck with Clark.

FYI, Chennedy Carter is like a dude out there. CC may not wanna fuck with her.

Yep, it’s basketball and players talk shit to each other.

Plus it’s sports, they always show the second part but never the first.