Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I wonder if so many Black people would hate CC had Reese not taunted CC and all of a sudden the Whites turned on Reese and made this racial.

It's like a loyalty battle at this point. If you have anything remotely nice to say about CC or even just constructive, then you are a sellout. It's a simple minded approach IMO, but it is what it is.

I've said this before, it's some of her fans that are the issue, not CC. I want to see her do well because it only benefits the entire league. I find myself watching more and more teams and enjoy getting to know other players. At some point all this CC bullshit is going to become a turn off and people will start to tune out IMO. Just the haters and self righteous weirdos will be left.

^^^^

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm seeing a lot of Black men on social media going overboard caping for her.

I met up with a group of BLACK AND WHITE wnba season ticket holders a few weeks ago and I was surprised how much they hated on her. And I had to make jokes on how I'm the only black man in the city who actually feels bad for that white girl.

It's a fascinating dynamic.

@Deezz is right. Once these white folks made her into the next Taylor Swift white goddess it was OVER.

And the really really sad part is I don't think Caitlin is a bad person or racist or a whiner or did anything wrong.

As usual throughout history corny white folk RUIN everything cool. And now in 2024 clout chasers of all colors races and creeds are just as bad. It's the Emmanuel Acho types - as an example that my brother @REDLINE asked for - who cape for her in such a pandering disingenuous way that makes it difficult for any black man to REALLY defend her.

Barkley f**ked up chastising the wnba players like that.

Not that she NEEDS defending

It's just not worth the headache especially if you weren't out here defending these black women FIRST.

this COULD have been fun. But we past that now. I just hope like everything else attention spans will wane and move on.

Because if she gets seriously injured or her lack of success is blamed on "racism"?

we won't hear the end of it.

Sadly this is the Trump maga social media fake news bot filled America we allowed to thrive this long in full effect.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I met up with a group of BLACK AND WHITE wnba season ticket holders a few weeks ago and I was surprised how much they hated on her. And I had to make jokes on how I'm the only black man in the city who actually feels bad for that white girl.

It's a fascinating dynamic.

@Deezz is right. Once these white folks made her into the next Taylor Swift white goddess it was OVER.

And the really really sad part is I don't think Caitlin is a bad person or racist or a whiner or did anything wrong.

As usual throughout history corny white folk RUIN everything cool. And now in 2024 clout chasers of all colors races and creeds are just as bad. It's the Emmanuel Acho types @REDLINE who cape for her in such a pandering disingenuous way that makes it difficult for any black man to REALLY defend her. Barkley f**ked up to chastising the wnba players like that.

Not that she NEEDS defending

It's just not worth the headache especially if you weren't out here defending these black women FIRST.

this COULD have been fun. But we past that now. I just hope like everything else attention spans will wane and move on.

Because if she gets seriously injured or her lack of success I'd blamed on "racism" we won't hear the end of it.

Sadly this is the Trump maga social media fake news bot filled America we allowed to thrive this long in full effect.
I agree with everything you said except the @REDLINE part. I don't see him kissing her ass.

Not defending him, just what I see.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with everything you said except the @REDLINE part. I don't see him kissing her ass.

Not defending him, just what I see.

Damn so you wouldn't defend me even if you knew what was said about me was wrong?

Damn and I thought we were cool Bruh

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Deezz

@playahaitian is my man 50 grand and I would never come at him sideways because we have mutual level of respect.

But I did have to read that Acho part twice though to get it! :lol:

But I realized that he was letting me know the type that of "Brother" that they were talking about. :lol:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn so you wouldn't defend me even if you knew what was said about me was wrong?

Damn and I thought we were cool Bruh

giphy.gif
:lol: What the hell?!

I think a misunderstanding has turned into Bizzaro world.

I was halfway defending your punk ass mayne.

I know we are on the same page with the these fake ass militants ruining this thread.

@playahaitian My bad man. Just misunderstood what you were saying. Thats why i dont come at people all aggressive. Shit happens and you have to walk back what you said.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man fuck this bitch. The fact her teammates ain't doing shit means they don't like her ass either.

Maybe she should try being a better teammate first so her own squad gives a fuck about her.
Actually her teammate love her. She plays a very unselfish brand of ball and always looks for her teammates

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol: What the hell?!

I think a misunderstanding has turned into Bizzaro world.

I was halfway defending your punk ass mayne.

I know we are on the same page with the these fake ass militants ruining this thread.

@playahaitian My bad man. Just misunderstood what you were saying. Thats why i dont come at people all aggressive. Shit happens and you have to walk back what you said.

MY BROTHER!!!!!

@REDLINE I was feeling like Drake 20 v 1 up in here

this what being light skin feel like???!!!

Haitian Canada be different different don't get that sh*t twisted

I was ready to out dudes baby mamas side hoes trans only fans memberships ugly childrem and ip addresses

WHOOPING ALL THE FEET!!!!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Actually her teammate love her. She plays a very unselfish brand of ball and always looks for her teammates
Then people need to stop complaining that they don't stand up for her when she gets checked.

Also, fuck that bitch a second time.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is the perfect example of if you don't know what's going on, then don't comment on it.

She wasn't "Hating" on Caitlin. RG3 played sports so he should know that with ever action there a reaction.

He apparently only saw the reaction and responded to it. The full play showed Caitlin talking shit to her, so once she scored she returned the favor and hip checked her :lol:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I think this person said it best

Now it’s the CAC great hype it’s a problem

I don't know what all happened to Boston last year. Or how much her coach was or wasn't upset. I can say this though..and these are just the facts people. CC is a cash cow for the league at the moment. IF those old hags and jealous hoes think they're gonna continue to let them beat her up, they're about to be humbled real quick.

There wasn't this much attention on the league last year. And let’s s be completely honest. Boston didn't and doesn't move the needle like CC. Those white fans didn't give a damn about her getting roughed up in the post. Major sports sports league will adjust to protect their investments. You see it all the time. NFL with Qb's and NBA after the 90s.

That jealousy is not just for CC. She just happens to be the one with the biggest target on her back. Trust me..some of them bitches hate Reese too. They may not test her as much though, because they know how she get down. You already saw her get slammed to the floor last week. All of the attention is going to the new chicks. Plus a lot them are young and cute. Coming in making more money with endorsements than any them have ever done. JuJu and Paige will be on the way soon too. Some of those women are just more marketable. It's a lot easier to put a feminine face on your product vs a bull dyke.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know what all happened to Boston last year. Or how much her coach was or wasn't upset. I can say this though..and these are just the facts people. CC is a cash cow for the league at the moment. IF those old hags and jealous hoes think they're gonna continue to let them beat her up, they're about to be humbled real quick.

There wasn't this much attention on the league last year. And let’s s be completely honest. Boston didn't and doesn't move the needle like CC. Those white fans didn't give a damn about her getting roughed up in the post. Major sports sports league will adjust to protect their investments. You see it all the time. NFL with Qb's and NBA after the 90s.

That jealousy is not just for CC. She just happens to be the one with the biggest target on her back. Trust me..some of them bitches hate Reese too. They may not test her as much though, because they know how she get down. You already saw her get slammed to the floor last week. All of the attention is going to the new chicks. Plus a lot them are young and cute. Coming in making more money with endorsements than any them have ever done. JuJu and Paige will be on the way soon too. Some of those women are just more marketable. It's a lot easier to put a feminine face on your product vs a bull dyke.
The only thing I can say against this is to not underestimate the stupidity of the people running the WNBA. That is the majority of the problem.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
You're outta your mind if you think their biggest moneymaker won't be in the league next yr.

If anything, they praying to God she doesn't take her talents to Europe.

She's a cash cow for the league right now. She'll be the face of the league for years.
With the abuse, media pressure and not truly living up to all the hype I wouldn't be surprised she would head oversea. WNBA could careless because they have kept quiet and just collecting money off her, they will squeeze as much as they can out of her while they can. The real issue is with the WNBA is management. End of the day Controversy Creates Cash. :itsawrap: