Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The point he's making is that members in this thread said that she's "Mid", average, not good, sucks and overrated.

So if she's that bad, then why all of that effort and game planning for a player that's mid, average, sucks, not good and is overrated?

little-girl-smirking-hmm-fkrqng2qc87zh9id.gif

Because all of the effort and game-planning is contributing to why she looks mid or average. Coaches are doing their fucking job. I can't see why you don't understand this.

No WE understand that, the others act like they don't, they're saying this proves she's overrated, over hyped and trash

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No she hasn't been playing like the GOAT and yes her rookie season has been lukewarm, she hits a logo 3 once every 13 attempts so why are they still guarding her like that. You're really saying Raven Johnson/SC gave the blueprint and Clarks weakness is being guarded full court, ball denial defense and doubling her when she gets the ball, you're really saying that's her weakness :lol:

Her weakness is she’s not an elite ball handler, and turns the ball over at a high rate when being pressured. She looks to shoot a long range 3off a screen 80% of the time or she will drive to the right side of the rim she has absolutely no mid range game…now if I can scout this wtf you think these pro coaches are doing??? When she starts to adjust her game she’ll be alright

And yes Raven Johnson shut her down and gave the blueprint

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because all of the effort and game-planning is contributing to why she looks mid or average. Coaches are doing their fucking job. I can't see why you don't understand this.

Not only to I see it and I agree with you 100%!

What you and a few haters don't understand is that all the effort and game planning to stop her is why she looks fucking average!

giphy.gif

And you just admitted to why she looks average

giphy.gif

Thank you

giphy.gif

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Barnes is right! Her teammates don't fuck with her like that. You could even see at the end of the game that they weren't really dappin' her up like that. Just half ass celebrating with her. She's just a cold fish. Not hating on her, but just the vibe I get from her and her teammates.

Yep, the teammate inbounding the ball was looking right at it when it happened. That should have been an instant fight.

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not only to I see it and I agree with you 100%!

What you and a few haters don't understand is that all the effort and game planning to stop her is why she looks fucking average!

giphy.gif

And you just admitted to why she looks average

giphy.gif

Thank you

giphy.gif

So we agree. She looks average because she cannot breakdown defenses at this point in her career. This makes her average. I hope she gets it. It will only make the league better.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
There is really no extra effort in game planning to stop her. Everyone is playing the same basic defense on her.

Ya’ll exaggerate her being picked up full court. Other players get picked up full court also. It’s called playing defense.

Once again, this narrative that things only happen to, or because of, CC has to stop.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No WE understand that, the others act like they don't, they're saying this proves she's overrated, over hyped and trash

So we should never call another athlete overrated if they don’t meet expectations….we just need to take into consideration the defense being played on them. All these years we’ve been doing it wrong…shit

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Her weakness is she’s not an elite ball handler, and turns the ball over at a high rate when being pressured. She looks to shoot a long range 3off a screen 80% of the time or she will drive to the right side of the rim she has absolutely no mid range game…now if I can scout this wtf you think these pro coaches are doing??? When she starts to adjust her game she’ll be alright

And yes Raven Johnson shut her down and gave the blueprint
She's an elite ball handler, passer and shooter, that's why the defense is picking her up full court, doubling her and denying her the ball from the opening tip off, that's the “pressure“ you're talking about. You're right about the 3's and lack of midrange game but that's the way they play basketball now, it's either 3 or layup and I've said over and over that I hate it

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
There is really no extra effort in game planning to stop her. Everyone is playing the same basic defense on her.

Ya’ll exaggerate her being picked up full court. Other players get picked up full court also. It’s called playing defense.

Once again, this narrative that things only happen to, or because of, CC has to stop.

So we should never call another athlete overrated if they don’t meet expectations….we just need to take into consideration the defense being played on them. All these years we’ve been doing it wrong…shit
Do you agree with the comment above yours?

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's an elite ball handler, passer and shooter, that's why the defense is picking her up full court, doubling her and denying her the ball from the opening tip off, that's the “pressure“ you're talking about. You're right about the 3's and lack of midrange game but that's the way they play basketball now, it's either 3 or layup and I've said over and over that I hate it

Can't just say she's elite. She has to prove she's elite. She has not beaten the defenses enough to warrant the delete tag; coupled with the bricks she shooting. And I understand it's early in her career. And I give her that. She gotta step into it and be it!

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, the teammate inbounding the ball was looking right at it when it happened. That should have been an instant fight.

That was Boston... A few games ago the Internet said she was too fat and needed to traded...

Now the Internet and even Shannon are saying she need to fight for Clark...

It's going to be a long season... Lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was Boston... A few games ago the Internet said she was too fat and needed to traded...

Well if she fought for Caitlin that'd actually burn some calories :lol:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor

CC’s teammates have quickly learned that she talks shit on the court. Constantly!

If she’s gonna talk shit all the time she gotta be able to back it up. They not trying to be captain save a how and come to her rescue every game.

Aliyah Boston just saved CC from an ass beating the other day after she got in Victoria Vivian’s face. So Aliyah’s probably thinking, “I’m tired of this shit. You on your own.”

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
All this hype & from what I've seen, she might not even be in the league next year.
C'mon man. Think thats a bit of a reach. Most of the rookies have had some struggles this year. I think all of them have shown some flashes of being really good. Reese has been a dog on the boards and is toward the top in offensive rebounds, but with limited scoring. I think Brink is leading the league in blocks, but has been inconsistent scoring. Clark has flashed too, but had been a turnover machine and horrible 3pt%. Kamilla had a solid debut today also. We have to keep in mind these women barely had an off season. They went straight from the tournament to preparing for the draft and now playing.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
She glams up properly. Those other dykes don't care how they look. They dress like early 2000s NBA players before the dress code took effect.
True, but there are some nice ones out there. Even on Chicago team. Kamilla and Kyrse Gondrezick are on point. Cameron Brink and Rikea Jackson of the Sparks also show some sex appeal. Aja been doing it since she been in the league. Unfortunately you still have a ton of bull dykes that dress like men. Kinda funny now that I think about. The bull dykes actually dress more masculine than some of the men in the NBA..lol.