Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Then Clark wouldn't be the rookie that would be playing. It would be Brink. You're going too hard stanning for the player who doesn't deserve it.
Diana Taurasi is a guard so why would it be Brink?

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
They doing good... Lol

Magic ain't falling for that bullshit... Lol

Magic said what was sensible. He didn't try to shit anyone and gave praise to all. He was right about CC having to play through it. Year 1 has been a tough one for all the rooks. CC been knocked around and so has Reese. Difference is I think Reese embraces it and enjoys the physical play. CC having to adjust to it. She a baller and will figure it out.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
You know CC is attracting a lot of racist and she ain’t saying a word about it.

Racist following CC is a none story. Some of you put too much weight in trolls online saying dumb shit. She trying to survive her rookie year and you want her to make a public statement about some fringe fans? I'm sure if a reporter felt compelled for some odd reason to ask her. She would address it accordingly.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is a young chic who likes to dress up and is currently living her dream :dunno:
Listen man.... Good for her. Everyone gets a little critism. Big deal. I'm always rooting for her, but she doesn't get a blanket pass on everything.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Racist following CC is a none story. Some of you put too much weight in trolls online saying dumb shit. She trying to survive her rookie year and you want her to make a public statement about some fringe fans? I'm sure if a reporter felt compelled for some odd reason to ask her. She would address it accordingly.
Media is driving this whole shit for click bait and ratings. Don't think any report wants to ask right now cause they are banking off the narrative. They will ask near the end of the season when she doesn't get a championship to keep things going in the off season. Notice they did go asks her emotional mom cause they don't want a CC or her dad cause they won't get the answers they want.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Told y'all she'll big up the team and keep it focused...

She's a big girl no need to fight for her...

OK...Here's where she has crossed the line with me.

What makes her rookie ass think she deserves to be on the Olympic squad?!!

She just lost a lot of people with that spoiled brat ass attitude.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Told y'all she'll big up the team and keep it focused... She's a big girl no need to fight for her...

It's time for Caitlin to channel her inner Reggie Jackson and let everyone know that she is the straw that stirs the drink behind this struggling league.:roflmao3:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They would be lower because LV is a complete team and she wouldn’t need to do as much she would also be taking less shots only stat that would possibly improve is assist. Also she wouldn’t start on LV

Its like your fanboy cape has fucked up your basketball IQ
Plum is talking more shots than clark