Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
They finally realized they have to run the offense through Boston and Mitchell...

Clark has to learn to play off of them, let the game come to her and stop forcing shit...

Clark role should be run the offense and be the closer

Simple basketball...
I said last week the team is going to have to focus on making Kelsey Mitchell and now Aliyah Boston their primary scorers and Caitlin get hers in the flow of the game because teams are determined not to allow her to score. I was watching their last game, it was the 4th quarter the Fever were down by almost 30, Caitlin only had 3 points and there were times they were still picking her up full court and trapping her. When the Fever played the Sky even the commentators were pointing out that when the Fever started letting someone else bring the ball up the court it confused the defense because their game plan was full court pressure and then trap Caitlin Clark when she crossed half court

I said this a couple weeks ago, the way Mitchell is playing and now Boston teams aren't able to just focus their defense on Clark. The defense has been doing some full court pressure but none of the doubling and blitzing on Clark like they were at the beginning of the season

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said this a couple weeks ago, the way Mitchell is playing and now Boston teams aren't able to just focus their defense on Clark. The defense has been doing some full court pressure but none of the doubling and blitzing on Clark like they were at the beginning of the season

They're definitely not guarding Caitlin like their paychecks depend on it anymore! :roflmao:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah it was crazy to only run the offense through Clark the first few games and just have Boston setting picks and Mitchell sitting in the conner...

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Yeah it was crazy to only run the offense through Clark the first few games and just have Boston setting picks and Mitchell sitting in the conner...
They're definitely not guarding Caitlin like their paychecks depend on it anymore! :roflmao:

Clark is a great scorer so the coach thought she'd be able to just continue doing what she was doing in college but didn't know teams would be guarding Clark like they did in the national championship game to start the season. I believe if the WNBA hadn't went crazy with scheduling the Fever so many games against so many good teams the Fever would have a better record and be a better team

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you seen her teammate Kysre?

She's probably the sexiest in the entire W.

She barely plays tho
Yep. She the finest one I done seen I don’t ever see here play but I recognize her last name and them females be fine. Her and Sabally the baddest ones I done see.