Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man if Clark don't develop a mid range game...

She has an open shoot everytime she get in the lane...
She just gotta develop that how to get others involved…they know when she goes mid range she not gonna shoot….nobody can’t tell me this girl got all that range and can’t shoot mid range….

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
They're not going to call that shit. The W is played like '90s NBA basketball. That's what I love about it. Super physical and fast. However they need to lower the rim even to 9.5 feet. they smoke way too many layups and the game would be visually more pleasing. But women want to do everything the way men do it so it will never happen

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She just gotta develop that how to get others involved…they know when she goes mid range she not gonna shoot….nobody can’t tell me this girl got all that range and can’t shoot mid range….

Naw she won't shoot... No floater... no pull up...

Been watching since college its not part of her game...

Majority of her points are 3's and the occasional layup...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw she won't shoot... No floater... no pull up...

Been watching since college its not part of her game...

Majority of her points are 3's and the occasional layup...
I get it but I’m saying as a professional player she can make those shots. You can’t shoot 30 foot 3s and not a floater or a mid ranger. That’s like running but can’t walk lol.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They need to market the W better this is good shit today
I think they fighting an uphill battle. People not gonna get dunks so that’s gonna turn some people off. But it’s really some good basketball. But for some reason college resonates more with fans and that part I can’t explain.