Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
If she had no handles she'd be getting ripped when bringing the ball up full court.

And it doesn't happen. It has happened on occasion like every ball handler, but she has handles.

Like many have pointed out in this thread. South Carolina gave teams the blueprint how to defend Caitlin.

The WNBA has bigger, faster and quicker defenders that beat Caitlin to the spot and she can't get around them.

Again she has handles, just not the speed, quickness and elusiveness to shake away from defenders.

But for you, we'll just say that she doesn't have handles.

jack-black-smile.gif
I fucks with you (no diddy) but adding gifs to everything don't make you right. But carry on.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was starting to think the "some people get s special whistle" comment they said Angel Reese made was fake, this is the first time I actually heard the audio of her saying it..lol

Anybody who watched the game know she was talking about Aliyah Boston...
Everybody else assumes it was about Clark...

Boston had 19 pts 14 rebs and 5 Blks with 1 foul...

Reece was in foul trouble and Indiana pulled away once she got her 5th..

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I fucks with you (no diddy) but adding one clip of a player getting stripped don't make you right.

Kyrie was stripped clean in the Finals too but I'm not gonna research to look and find it.

Indeed. But look at that clip I posted. For somebody with handles. She kept that ball in the right hand going up the left side of the court for a while. The second she switched to the left she looked uncomfortable and got them cookies snatched.

Elite passer. But she has basic handles that worked in college cause 7 of the 10 hoes on the court were usually going to end up working at Chase Bank and not going to the Wnba.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indeed. But look at that clip I posted. For somebody with handles. She kept that ball in the right hand going up the left side of the court for a while. The second she switched to the left she looked uncomfortable and got them cookies snatched.

Elite passer. But she has basic handles that worked in college cause 7 of the 10 hoes on the court were usually going to end up working at Chase Bank and not going to the Wnba.

I said that she didn’t have weak handles. She got ripped, it happens.

I’m not defending the white queen and I’m not putting my cape on to protect her so please don’t call me a coon. :lol:

It’s just a person with weak or no handles gets ripped all the time and isn’t the primary ball handler. Because they have no handles.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Actually don't say it.

giphy.gif

There's nothing wrong with her handle. She just doesn't have the quickness or moves to get past defenders.

She has a couple of moves to get her shot off, but when it comes to getting to the basket she struggles.

I was talking about her off ball arm. she is ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS pushing off with that arm. If the refs don't call it, that's fine -it is what it is, but don't act like she has handles. She gets her shot off because she has a very quick release when she spots up

she's pushing off so often BECAUSE SHE HAS NO HANDLE. She's even pushing off in the clip that was posted of her getting ripped.

I fucks with you (no diddy) but adding gifs to everything don't make you right. But carry on.

those are just facts, and I kind of like Clark. Whatever her obnoxious fans say about her...... She is always saying the right thing. It's just that her fans act like she is the second coming and her game is incomplete right now.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was talking about her off ball arm. she is ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS pushing off with that arm. If the refs don't call it, that's fine -it is what it is, but don't act like she has handles. She gets her shot off because she has a very quick release when she spots up

she's pushing off so often BECAUSE SHE HAS NO HANDLE. She's even pushing off in the clip that was posted of her getting ripped.

those are just facts, and I kind of like Clark. Whatever her obnoxious fans say about her...... She is always saying the right thing. It's just that her fans act like she is the second coming and her game is incomplete right now.

You’re right, she definitely uses that arm to push off.