Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And I hear u. But we have people on this board defending her beyond that point. Is crazy ur point is sound and solid. But on a black board going all out. Is crazy. Let me see an angel Reese thread on 4 chan going for her and support her lol.
What exactly are people defending her from? First y’all say BGOL members were putting black WNBA players down. When that has been proven a lie. Not one was putting down any black WNBA player.

Now y’all saying people are defending Clark. Defending her from what?

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Caitlin Clark has defended Angel Reese and has said nothing but positive things about her.

On the other hand, Reese has done nothing but take shots at Caitlin. So yes, it comes across as jealousy. As many said, Reese needs to be better infront of the cameras

:roflmao: The Coon Force is so powerful yall can’t even stop yourselves

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
What exactly are people defending her from? First y’all say BGOL members were putting black WNBA players down. When that has been proven a lie. Not one was putting down any black WNBA player.

Either you have dementia or you like to troll just to troll.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a post bigging up Clark while simultaneously putting down a black player
I am spitting facts. If Reese was my sister I would have said the same thing. I would have been like sis, Clark playing the media game by always giving you praise and glowing remarks. You will need to chill at taking shots at her because you will come across as bitter and jealous.

You lying to yourself if you think otherwise

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am spitting facts. If Reese was my sister I would have said the same thing. I would have been like sis, Clark playing the media game by always giving you praise and glowing remarks. You will need to chill at taking shots at her because you will come across as bitter and jealous.

You lying to yourself if you think otherwise
Actually the media is playing the Clark game praising her for every basket, assist and block while blaming every turnover or missed shot on her team mates. It is Black and whyte why that is butt you spew diarrhea like taking points to support your shitty takes and inundate the board with your bullshit. Asshole.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I meant the part about you claiming no one put black players down. That pedo-loving cac in here called Angel Reese a hoodrat.

I see you are the co-pilot on Emotional Air. Angel is clearly hood. I don’t give a fuck what you think, emotional ninja. You’re proving my point because you STILL haven’t commented in the Angel Appreciation thread. Her thread is quiet as fuck because deep down you can’t stay away from this thread. Matter of fact, type Angel Reese in the search box and her name is only mentioned in this thread. You won’t even see her thread pop up cuz you ninjas love being here crying.
:roflmao:Dumbasses. You’re still taking this white woman thread to 200 pages. :lol:If you whining bitches truly cared about Reese her thread wouldn’t be struggling at 14 pages and this one NEVER leaves the front page.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually the media is playing the Clark game praising her for every basket, assist and block while blaming every turnover or missed shot on her team mates. It is Black and whyte why that is butt you spew diarrhea like taking points to support your shitty takes and inundate the board with your bullshit. Asshole.
What does this have to do with Reese? Reese simply needs to learn quickly that you can’t speak your mind infront of a camera and not get criticized.

As of now Clark is as clean as they come and works the media with her statements so one would be a fool to battle her in the media.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

BINGO! These fuckers got mad because I didn't come in here shouting Kill The Evil Witch!

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BINGO! These fuckers got mad because I didn't come in here shouting Kill The Evil Witch!

Basically all of their friend are maga and white nationalists who tell them all the time that Caitlin's the GOAT. Caitlin's better than MJ, Steph and every basketball player combined.

So they come in here hyped off of that information and if any of us say anything not bad about Caitlin it's "COOOOOOOOOOON"!

They're using the word wrong because no one's cooning in this thread.

We just don't have the hate that they have for her because our friends and social media network experiences aren't maga's and white nationalists.

Edit: Or they’re just faggits :lol:

Last edited: