Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CC has at least 4 or 5 dimes in the first half that should be assists. 3 were missed layups and 2 will go down as turnovers...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CC has at least 4 or 5 dimes in the first half that should be assists. 3 were missed layups and 2 will go down as turnovers...

Tread lightly because when you say things like that in this thread, the Caitlin haters will say that you’re caping for your white queen Caitlin or that you’re a coon :lol:

But you’re right and anyone that knows basketball knows it too.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Reece need to let Cardoso post up....

She stay clogging the lane calling for the ball...

Go set a pick and stay on the move for the offensive rebounds...

Yeah they don’t use Cardoso correctly or as much as they should.
Looks like one is supposed to be on one side of the block and the other the opposite, Cardosobmostly stays in one area but Reese is moving all over the place

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Caitlin Clark is nothing more than the female version of Steve Nash.
Slow down Bruh :lol:

9e3d49c0a8ae0feab30d62279fb98efa

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

Is JuJu eligible to come out after next season? Or does she have to come for her junior year? I would tank if I was the Sparks to secure that first pick if she coming out. I think a fat Nike contract would be enough to surpass any NIL deals on the board. Unless getting her degree is her main priority.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is JuJu eligible to come out after next season? Or does she have to come for her junior year? I would tank if I was the Sparks to secure that first pick if she coming out. I think a fat Nike contract would be enough to surpass any NIL deals on the board. Unless getting her degree is her main priority.

No she stuck in college until she 22... WNBA age limit... Which means 3 more years...

If she gets close Clark's record the NCAA will change the age limit... Lol

And she already has a Nike contract with Kobe Brand... I think she'll be the first women with a Kobe signature...

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Caitlin Clark is nothing more than the female version of Steve Nash.

Slow down Bruh :lol:

9e3d49c0a8ae0feab30d62279fb98efa
That is who she has been playing like lately, the way they were defending her right now she has had to change her from primarily being a scorer to being even more of a facilitator. She has had a lot of open shots she usually shoots but it's now looking for the pass instead

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like one is supposed to be on one side of the block and the other the opposite, Cardosobmostly stays in one area but Reese is moving all over the place

Reece should be in the dunker spot... Not sure what the women call it... Lol

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tread lightly because when you say things like that in this thread, the Caitlin haters will say that you’re caping for your white queen Caitlin or that you’re a coon :lol:

But you’re right and anyone that knows.
Fuck what these weird ass niggas think, I have no agenda. I've played ball, coached ball and have been watching the WNBA since Cynthia Cooper was firing the league up...Clark's floor game has improved as the season has gone on. She needs to get stronger but the talent is undeniable. Angel is physically ready but that offensive game is rough to watch. I have been a fan of Carter since she was at aTm...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That coach interview during the game is soooo gimmicky and they would never ask an NBA coach to do some distracing BS like that!

They need to take that kind of shit out of the game! As the stakes and money get bigger with The W, coaches will push back against that sort of thing.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
No she stuck in college until she 22... WNBA age limit...

She already has a Nike contract with Kobe Brand...

If she gets close Clark's record the NCAA will change the age limit... Lol
With the quickness! :itsawrap:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck what these weird ass niggas think, I have no agenda. I've played ball, coached ball and have been watching the WNBA since Cynthia Cooper was firing the league up...Clark's floor game has improved as the season has gone on. She needs to get stronger but the talent is undeniable. Angel is physically ready but that offensive game is rough to watch. I have been a fan of Carter since she was at aTm...

Weird is the perfect word! :bravo: