Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fucks with the Connecticut team

200w.gif

You know I was just talkin shit right?

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chi need a 3&D wing... DeShields might get back into the rotation if she continues to play like this...

And Cardoso need to learn WNBA position defense...She's 6'7... Go straight up... She trying to block everything like she still in college... Staying in foul trouble...

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mofos were playing the Jeopardy music at the end of the 1st quarter
Like hurry the hell up refs, LOL :D

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Chi need a 3&D wing... DeShields might get back into the rotation if she continues to play like this...

And Cardoso need to learn WNBA position defense...She's 6'7... Go straight up... She trying to block everything like she still in college... Stating in foul trouble...
Diamond is the best person on the Sky to defend CC. Plus, she has the offense to attack her, she just needs to be aggressive.

Cardoso is still super raw to me. She definitely needs some training in the offseason.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They aint trying to hear the truth. Just gonna continue to hype them up because of "her."

Don't let the media continue to push this fake ass Reese/Clark rivalry. They may guard each other once today. The real rivalry thats growing is the battle on the blocks between Angel Reese & Camilla Cardosa (Sky) and Aliyah Boston & NaLyssa Smith (Fever). The bigs are going at it.

You keep telling yourself and that one person on this board that agrees with you that these two teams playing isn't a rivalry.

But it's the only game out of four today's that a on ESPN.

When they play each other they get those most views.

Anyone watching can see the intensity of the game.

And when they play they get the most interaction on social media and in this thread.

But keep telling yourself and that one poster that agrees with you that this isn't a rivalry.

the-office-walk-away.gif

If you just said that it wasn't a rivalry to Caitlin I'd agree, but it's definitely a rivalry to the Sky.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Clark trying to get get Boston going but missing that white girl wide open in left corner

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
You keep telling yourself and that one person on this board that agrees with you that these two teams playing isn't a rivalry.
I appreciate your thoughts player but you are misunderstanding me. I said that Reese/Clark is not a rivalry, for they do not see each other on the court. I clearly pointed to the battle of the bigs as being the true player rivalry. And you can see that with how Reese/Smith & Cardosa/Boston have been battling.

As for the 2 teams, yes it’s a rivalry. I never disputed that. Overlooked in the Reese/Clark BS by the media is the fact that games 1 & 2 have been outstanding. They are examples of the intensity the WNBA offers when two teams truly go at it. Hell, look at this game. It’s back and forth. Great contest.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
So these numbers prove people are watching the WNBA more as a whole

Let me go find some video of her walking in that little ass skirt, the WNBA about to institute a dress code.lol

That would be the stupidest shit..lol. But I could see them doing it.