Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
She has a mid range, she just don’t shoot it. I love her past first attitude but she needs to realize her shooting the rock allows her bigs to grab it off the glass
If she has a mid range (which I’ve never seen) she has zero confidence in it because she‘s had tons of opportunities this season to shoot it but did not. And it wasn’t because she was passing.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stupid to have two of your most popular players scheduled at the same time. These games should've been staggered.

I truly don't think they realized how popular Reece would be...

Hopefully they overhaul their marking team next year... Hire some NFL and NBA people...

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I truly don't think they realized how popular Reece would be...

Hopefully they overhaul their marking team next year... Hire some NFL and NBA people...

Agree 100%..I still think it was a stupid move. A staggered schedule would've allowed them to advertise game #2 and keep some of those viewers engaged. Mercury/Fever would prob be considered the headliner based on the numbers. So why not lead off with the Sky/Lynx game in a double header. NBA does it all the time. I'm sure some concessions had to be made with the network though.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Naw... Copper about that life... Lol

6355acd0-30f6-11ec-adf7-161ead5bf803
Look like she about to slap the shit out of her :lol:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agree 100%..I still think it was a stupid move. A staggered schedule would've allowed them to advertise game #2 and keep some of those viewers engaged. Mercury/Fever would prob be considered the headliner based on the numbers. So why not lead off with the Sky/Lynx game in a double header. NBA does it all the time. I'm sure some concessions had to be made with the network though.

Actually it's a ESPN double header they lead off with NY vs ATL which always get priority like LA...

If they going to Minn vs Chi on ESPN 3 should been moved it to 7 or 8 pm...