Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good Game Fever! The passes were crisp catchable and in position to score. CC played a balanced game, moved better without the ball but was efficient. Back in playoff hunt.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

I need Kamilla to match Reese energy. No excuse for her to only have 3 points this game. Bigs getting rebonds and bringing it down low, so smaller players can knock it loose irks me. Which she has a habit of doing. Keep it high and just put back in. Plus she missed some layups today. Sky will be a problem if they can get Kamilla to dominate down low.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need Kamilla to match Reese energy. No excuse for her to only have 3 points this game. Bigs getting rebonds and bringing it down low, so smaller players can knock it loose irks me. Which she has a habit of doing. Keep it high and just put back in. Plus she missed some layups today. Sky will be a problem if they can get Kamilla to dominate down low.

Currently Kamilla's just tall, that's it.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hard to get out of those College habits...

I watched her get an easy offensive rebound, dribble the ball and spin back into the defense...

Her other problem is Reece is always in the paint calling for the ball... Kamilla can't even post up... And just stands around watching Reece...

Truthfully its a coaching issue... Spoon has to figure it out...

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
She isn't that good. I've said this a thousand times in this thread that she has no game. If she doesn't get the ball directly under the paint she's useless. In college she was just bigger and stronger than everybody, in the pros she doesn't have that advantage.

In the pros she needs lateral movement and she has none. I don't know what they're going to do with her but I can see her being a bust. Just watching her run is painful.

alexw

Platinum Member
She had 8 rebounds at halftime but not that many points, she finished with 16 rebounds and 10 points on 4-16 so they must have been force feeding her on the offensive end
Angel played like shit today. But I knew she was going to play like shit because they cut her best friend on that team. she's a young emotional woman and I knew that streak was in jeopardy. She pulled it out during the last minute of the game but she wasn't herself today.

alexw

Platinum Member
This true?

This isn't really true. Chicago needs a point guard badly because they have no idea how to feed the post. But they didn't spend the entire fourth quarter trying to get Angel the record. I watched it I was screaming for them to pass her the damn ball. Hell Witherspoon put her on the bench for like 4 minutes of the fourth quarter. And whenever Angel goes to the bench that team falls apart.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
She isn't that good. I've said this a thousand times in this thread that she has no game. If she doesn't get the ball directly under the paint she's useless. In college she was just bigger and stronger than everybody, in the pros she doesn't have that advantage.

In the pros she needs lateral movement and she has none. I don't know what they're going to do with her but I can see her being a bust. Just watching her run is painful.

I like her and still think theres some potential. But yeah..she has been heavily dependent on just being bigger than everyone else. At least use that to bully people in the paint. She plays a little too soft for my liking. A'Ja was knocking her around last game. She will have to up her game to compete with those better players.

alexw

Platinum Member
I like her and still think theres some potential. But yeah..she has been heavily dependent on just being bigger than everyone else. At least use that to bully people in the paint. She plays a little too soft for my liking. A'Ja was knocking her around last game. She will have to up her game to compete with those better players.
I hope you're right man. But I just don't see it in her. I don't see no fire I don't see any passion I don't see her trying to dominate. She's just out there to be out there. She has to be the biggest person on the court and she's the easiest one to push around. I haven't seen her try to shoot a jumper all season. With her it's either a lay up under the basket or you get nothing. And don't get me wrong I want her to be successful she started off at my school Syracuse. I just don't see it

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Good Game Fever! The passes were crisp catchable and in position to score. CC played a balanced game, moved better without the ball but was efficient. Back in playoff hunt.
The WNBA messed this team and Caitlin Clark up by scheduling them so many games in such a small timeframe to start the season. Right now the Fever have played 20 games and most other teams have only played 16-18, I think they were the only team that played back to back nights and they did that twice. Some people hate when you say this but a lot of her turnovers came from players not expecting or being able to handle the passes she was throwing to them, they have gotten better because they've had time to practice together but even today there were passes that she threw that if the player just get moving it's more than likely a basket but they stop and it turns into a deflection or steal by the other team

alexw

Platinum Member
It's crazy as hell that it's over 8:00 p.m. Eastern time on a Sunday and the WNBA doesn't have a prime time game going. I want that black commissioner to succeed but she's a fucking idiot. Angel Reese was chasing history today and they played her at the same time as the Golden goose. That's idiocy. Nobody saw that shit but people like me who buy illegal cable through IPTV.