Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So are they fucking with us or are they fucking with us?

giphy.gif
They want you to pay for their articles

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think they may have made an error and Reese might have missed her double double by one. Unless failed to update the stats

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice crowd they moving the needle

They were up by 14 when I checked how the fuck they lose. Sky needs one more scorer
They need more than that. They can’t shoot from outside. With Cardosa not doing shit and the lack of shooting, Reese has no room to operate even if she wanted to.

I think again she had 10 shot attempts. That’s hella low

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro stop quoting me. You're a fucking troll and I just ignore you. Like I don't read your shit
Fuck you getting mad about the obvious. They lost all of their shooting in the off season.

All of their points come from the paint and that’s about it. Their spacing is horrible and it is why they struggle.

Teams don’t fear their shooting and pack the paint. Once teams start hitting 3’s it over for them.

You can’t feed the post even if you wanted to. Teams pack the paint. If you double Reese or Cardosa, who hitting the open shot?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because she's fucking useless unless she's directly under the rim
The spacing is poor and it hard for any big to operate with that kind of congestion in the paint.

If y’all would just listen to people who followed the game more than a year, you would have known the Chicago Sky lost the most perimeter scoring of anyone in the league by a large margin

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why waiving Kysre Gondrezick was a real head scratcher. Aside from Marina Mabrey she was the only player they had that could really shoot from outside.
The lanes are super congested because of poor shooting. You can’t play Reese and Cardosa together because they can’t shoot. The Sky head coach had no choice but to sit one of them for long stretches and the unlucky one was Cardosa.

People like they should feed the post or they need guards who can feed the post. How can a guard even get an angle to feed the post when everyone is sagging in the paint because they lack shooting.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Serena, I know they paid you money to say that bullshit. You do not need that money. This is hard for me to say, but I see why her father is upset with her.
Bruh,

Serena's pretty much LOST these days.
I'm rarely in disbelief.
But I was absolutely STUNNED when I saw her say that shit last night.