Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You must be new to basketball like most CC fans. The other team has to foul to stop the clock. Everybody knows this besides the new CC fans.

Hell I bet you were praying that the other team didn't try to stop the clock for more possessions. you fucking hater Angel got the job done anyway.

:roflmao:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reese made a move to shoot and got fouled, did you think the defender was just going to stand there

For Reese it won’t be a good luck. Your team has won the game and you calling for the ball just to pad stats with less than 13 seconds. Just dribble out the clock.

But I have no problem with her Going for it. Online and in the media people may talk about it but I see no issues with it personally

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Chicago Sky got a back to back with New York tomorrow hate to say it but Angel Reece double double streak
might end tomorrow. :smh:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
For Reese it won’t be a good luck. Your team has won the game and you calling for the ball just to pad stats with less than 13 seconds. Just dribble out the clock.

But I have no problem with her Going for it. Online and in the media people may talk about it but I see no issues with it personally
Yeah they gonna say her double double streak no longer means anything after today.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Washington was up by 22 when I check…check back up by 4 da fuck lol

How you beat the #1 team then lose to the worst team

Aliyah Boston was the reason they lost today
Turnovers were the reason they lost today, it started in the first quarter and never stopped. The Fever had over 20 turnovers today and the Mystics were making them pay almost every time

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend