Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What does them playing the “best” teams to begin the season have to do with anything?

Yes, they did play a few more games than other teams in the league but they have the best player that ever walked the earth, who is only 22 years old. Shouldn’t be a problem right? :D

The worst team for the past two seasons playing the best teams means something to most people.

To that one other person it doesn't.

I didn't know that she was the best player to walk the Earth but thanks for letting me in on that little secret.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
The worst team for the past two seasons playing the best teams means something to most people.

To that one other person it doesn't.

I didn't know that she was the best player to walk the Earth but thanks for letting me in on that little secret.
Glad I can help my brother. You gotta know how the whi-pee-po think to stay ahead of the game.

They want Christopher Meloni to win everything.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad I can help my brother. You gotta know how the whi-pee-po think to stay ahead of the game.

They want Christopher Meloni to win everything.

Thank you, and hopefully I helped you understand the outcome of a bad team playing all good teams.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Thank you, and hopefully I helped you understand the outcome of a bad team playing all good teams.
The outcome is they got theynass whooped cause they didn’t execute.
:roflmao3:

fyi, im bullshitting with ya. I said last season Indiana would be a problem in a few years. I liked their nucleus before CC joined the team.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What does them playing the “best” teams to begin the season have to do with anything?

Yes, they did play a few more games than other teams in the league but they have the best player that ever walked the earth, who is only 22 years old. Shouldn’t be a problem right? :D

They’re just making excuses and the worse teams in the league last year were Phoenix and Seattle. Both have winning records, Seattle is one of best teams in the league

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Inside/Outside game, defense and rebounding. And great team leader... She is 1 of 1 as for as I'm concerned right now. Especially at her size and the consistency she brings every night. Reese needs to get with someone this offseason and start modeling her game after A'Ja.
Angel Reese hips to stiff, I don’t see her being a fluid player ever. Right now she is like a Kenyon Martin

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Angel Reese hips to stiff, I don’t see her being a fluid player ever. Right now she is like a Kenyon Martin

She has the rebounding down. And can develop an outside shot(mid range). She was a guard in high school, so she can handle the ball enough to go by bigger players and create space. Now the low post game is the question mark. Not sure what her ceiling is for that. She seem to rush her shots a lot in the box. She'll definitely have to work on proper foot work and positioning. She may never be the low post presence A'Ja is. But she has room to grow.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has the rebounding down. And can develop an outside shot(mid range). She was a guard in high school, so she can handle the ball enough to go by bigger players and create space. Now the low post game is the question mark. Not sure what her ceiling is for that. She seem to rush her shots a lot in the box. She'll definitely have to work on proper foot work and positioning. She may never be the low post presence A'Ja is. But she has room to grow.
I think just developing a shot like you mentioned is what she needs and improve her ball handling.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
This is a good and honest assessment. I appreciate that.

Her low post game is definitely a work in progress. The piece of advise she got from Tina Charles is to not rush so much on the block.

Side note: Shoutout to Tina Charles for dropping knowledge on a youngster. And shoutout to Angle for asking for advice.

A’ja Wilson is who she looks up to and A’ja did not come into the league with all the tools she has now. If Angel is smart (and based on her seeking advice from vets, I believe she is), she should get with A’ja and workout together. If not, a low post coach to work all the things you mentioned.

She’s been working on a. Mid-range before the draft. She’ll hit one every now and then. Versus Seattle she hit 2 three pointers. So the willingness is there, she just needs to keep working on it.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Her low post game is definitely a work in progress. The piece of advise she got from Tina Charles is to not rush so much on the block.

Side note: Shoutout to Tina Charles for dropping knowledge on a youngster. And shoutout to Angle for asking for advice.

A’ja Wilson is who she looks up to and A’ja did not come into the league with all the tools she has now. If Angel is smart (and based on her seeking advice from vets, I believe she is), she should get with A’ja and workout together. If not, a low post coach to work all the things you mentioned.

She’s been working on a. Mid-range before the draft. She’ll hit one every now and then. Versus Seattle she hit 2 three pointers. So the willingness is there, she just needs to keep working on it.
Her footwork looks decent but her handles are limiting her versatility. It seems she has issues getting to a the spots on the floor because her handles.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Inside/Outside game, defense and rebounding. And great team leader... She is 1 of 1 as for as I'm concerned right now. Especially at her size and the consistency she brings every night. Reese needs to get with someone this offseason and start modeling her game after A'Ja.

I think just developing a shot like you mentioned is what she needs and improve her ball handling.

Her footwork looks decent but her handles are limiting her versatility. It seems she has issues getting to a the spots on the floor because her handles.
She had a decent looking dropset spin move in college and could handle the ball some, I saw someone say in the WNBA she's concentrating to much on trying to draw contact instead of focusing on making the shot and that's why she misses so much. She said in highschool she could play all 5 positions so I think this off-season she'll work with somebody and get better. Aja Wilson is just on a different level than just about everybody in the WNBA so it'll be some years before she gets that good

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
:lol: Yeah man I pointed out before that ESPN has been doing this for years but it has really gotten ridiculous with Clark, then her fans see it and start repeating it on every social media site.
Yeah man. You called this shit early.
About to be one of those games for Chennedy Carter, she's frustrated so somebody is getting knocked upside the head today..lol
Coach got her ass sitting like she is done for the day. She should give her some run to see if she can get it together.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah man. You called this shit early.

Coach got her ass sitting like she is done for the day. She should give her some run to see if she can get it together.
Carter must have said something slick to the coach because she's at the end of the bench with her warmup jacket on