Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
With the way Clark scoring and dominating the stat sheets. Rookie of the year or even Co-rookie is fading away fast.

The biggest difference I see is that Clark’s team fits her well while Reese has a team that does not fit her at all. It gives Clark the advantage every game
Dominating is a big word. A’ja Wilson is dominating. CC aint doing what she is doing.

The year aint over and this thing can go either way. Not to mention Rickea Jackson in L.A. is entering the conversation as well. It’s a fun season. Let’s let it ride.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Angel Reese thread on Black Girl Online...14 pages

Caitlin Clark thread on Black Girl Online...265 pages

This board was created by a white American, for white Americans. He's done a good job too. :yes:
The Reese thread is dedicated to her and the baddies.

This is a general WNBA thread. We talk about more than the “Ironing Board Effect” in here.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dominating is a big word. A’ja Wilson is dominating. CC aint doing what she is doing.

The year aint over and this thing can go either way. Not to mention Rickea Jackson in L.A. is entering the conversation as well. It’s a fun season. Let’s let it ride.
Clark dominating now. The blitzes and doubles don’t even bother her now. She probably will average close to 18 each game with 8 assist.

The only thing missing is the Hesi iso game.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The Reese thread is dedicated to her and the baddies.

This is a general WNBA thread. We talk about more than the “Ironing Board Effect” in here.

Understood, but if this was really a "Black" board, Angel Reese thread would've been the unofficial WNBA thread. Caitlin Clark is non existent in the Black community. :lol: There's also not a lot of engagement in Angels thread on posts. White males aren't Angel's core demo and she isn't marketed to them, so on a board like this it's expected they don't find her attractive. A board full of Black men would be thirsty and have a bunch of sex talk like her threads on Twitter or reels on IG. BGOL is white bread and wiggerfied (white people that wish they were Black cosplaying as such).

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Understood, but if this was really a "Black" board, Angel Reese thread would've been the unofficial WNBA thread. Caitlin Clark is non existent in the Black community. :lol: There's also not a lot of engagement in Angels thread on posts. White males aren't Angel's core demo and she isn't marketed to them, so on a board like this it's expected they don't find her attractive. A board full of Black men would be thirsty and have a bunch of sex talk like her threads on Twitter or reels on IG. BGOL is white bread and wiggerfied (white people that wish they were Black cosplaying as such).

This thread started as a Women College Basketball (Iowa vs South Carolina) thread that morphed into a WNBA thread...

We been trying to get the OP to change the title for a while....

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Angel Reese thread on Black Girl Online...14 pages

Caitlin Clark thread on Black Girl Online...265 pages

This board was created by a white American, for white Americans. He's done a good job too. :yes:
Careful. :lol:
I made this point several times already :roflmao:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
As I was saying.…

she-so-damn-bad-crying.gif

Rickea Jackson bad as fuck!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
If you look behind Angel, Kamilla was motioning for them to pass it to Angel again. :lol:

All she had to do was make this shot and she would have had her double double.

Like I said earlier this was like the third or fourth game where the Sky is hustling trying to make sure Angel keeps the double streak going at the end of the game, it takes away from the streak when you're trying to get cheap baskets at the end of the game just to get it. Clark fans have been saying the opposing teams have been helping Angel so she'll have a stat over Clark, I guess the Liberty were making sure they couldn't be accused of doing that today...lol

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
All she had to do was make this shot and she would have had her double double.

I don't see how she missed some of those layups.. Those should be close to automatic that close to the basket. But it's been issue for several players. It seem to be a lot of the younger players from what I've seen.

Now..I don't have a problem with trying to get her the double double. CC passed the ball late to Boston last came for an attempted assist with time running out, but Boston missed it. I can tell CC was a little disappointed she missed. There was some assist record on the line..I can't even remember what it was. There are so many being thrown out there now..lol.

Fever and Sky are both under .500 teams battling for playoff spots. Neither team is challenging for the title this year. So if they want to stat pad at the end of games that have already been determined. In an effort to help their rooks out. It's perfectly fine with me. The fans like it and it gives them something to be excited about.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend