Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

At first I was like they just a couple of chicks hanging out w/Kyrse boyfriend. But I watched how they were holding hands and skipping around that arena. I'm like nah..Brown might be on some pimp shit..lol. Kyrse has that look like she done went out and recruited her bestie for that 3some her man been asking for. Angel got them cheeks showing, letting him know what got waiting for him.
:cheers:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At first I was like they just a couple of chicks hanging out w/Kyrse boyfriend. But I watched how they were holding hands and skipping around that arena. I'm like nah..Brown might be on some pimp shit..lol. Kyrse has that look like she done went out and recruited her bestie for that 3some her man been asking for. Angel got them cheeks showing, letting him know what got waiting for him.
:cheers:
My homie said the same thing lol
And then we started hating lol

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@nawlinsn931 been out two hours and the first thing he does is logon to BGOL to shit on Caitlin

200w.gif

Every team that Caitlin played he was saying

giphy.gif

And every time Caitlin had a good game he

200w.gif

Are we sure he was let out?
He might have been digging out of his cell with a spoon with an angel reese poster covering the hole

Mans got out an immediately linked with @THREAD_CRITIC on the hater side of the game

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Id rather Jack off in my cell with sand paper than tell her good game
I’m here to tell the trutf THE TRUTHFFF I tell you:roflmao2:
I slept like a baby when they lost and won money in stamps when Angel beat them
I would vote for higher child support before saying something nice about that emu from Liberty mutual

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I would vote for higher child support before saying something nice about that emu from Liberty mutual
Damn!! That some serious hate..:lol:

This got me to thinking about my most hated teams/players

1. Early 90s Duke basketball. Particularly Christian Laettner

2. 90s Utah Jazz----> Stockton and Malone always set illegal screens

3. 90s Knicks ---> Starks bitch ass always seem to knock down a big shot when needed against my Bulls.

4. Brady----> It was always my belief it was more Belichick than him. Until he won with the Bucs..so I had to tip my hat to him.

5. Peyton Manning -------> arrogant on the field and his big ass forehead

6. Chris Paul ----> Dude a cheap shot and bitch too much for me. I love Rondo because he shares the same hate for this nigga.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn Bruh the media got you that mad at her? :roflmao:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
@nawlinsn931 this all you need to know about this thread now keep an eye on who responds to your criticism of Clark and look at this list
BINGO! Fuckers running at the mouth and conflating unrelated shit with me I never said.

:angry:THAT BITCH NOT EVEN A TOP 25 PLAYER!! ...... i never said she was :dunno:

:angry:THAT BITCH UGLY AS FUCK AND LOOK LIKE MEL GIBSON!! ...... i never claimed her to be cute :dunno:

:angry:WHITE PEOPLE LOVE THAT BITCH AND SOME OF HER FANS ARE RACIST ...... i never said those elements didn't exist :dunno:

:angry:WELL IM NOT GONNA WORSHIP THAT BITCH AND YOU CANT MAKE ME!!! ...... i never implied you had to :dunno:

:angry:
SHE NOT THE ONLY ROOKIE HOOPING!! ..... i didn't say she was :dunno:

again...why are you so angry? ,,,,,:angry:BECAUSE YOU IN HERE COONING AND I HATE YOU TOO!!

you know you not using the term correctly? Please show me my coon activities. :angry:YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAID

OK..:hmm:

...running around with torches and lanterns. on a real Winston Salem witch hunt.

Nobody walking across your grass old man. Shut your ass up and get ready for bed.