Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I noticed she wearing Iversons too.. I wonder if Shaq getting her a Reebok deal too?

Yep she been signed to Reebok…

It was a mistake if you ask me but the money must’ve been good.

As a matter of fact she was signed to Reebok while still in college.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@nawlinsn931 been out two hours and the first thing he does is logon to BGOL to shit on Caitlin

200w.gif

Every team that Caitlin played he was saying

giphy.gif

And every time Caitlin had a good game he

200w.gif

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
She leads the team in minutes played, assists and second in scoring.

Weird.
She's been inconsistent with her outside shooting. That's something Chicago desperately needs. Rachel Bonham can light it up from behind the arc. I think this is why they made the move. Plus, Chicago needs someone who can just come in and play true point guard from time to time. Thus the addition of Mo' Jefferson. I like the move for Chicago.

Now we all know my baby DiJonai Carrington and Marina Mabrey don't like each other. I don't know how thats gonna work out. Once DiJonai comes back from getting her lashes done I'm gonna talk to her about it. :)

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's been inconsistent with her outside shooting. That's something Chicago desperately needs. Rachel Bonham can light it up from behind the arc. I think this is why they made the move. Plus, Chicago needs someone who can just come in and play true point guard from time to time. Thus the addition of Mo' Jefferson. I like the move for Chicago.

Now we all know my baby DiJonai Carrington and Marina Mabrey don't like each other. I don't know how thats gonna work out. Once DiJonai comes back from getting her lashes done I'm gonna talk to her about it. :)

giphy.gif

You might be onto something!

The Sky do need a pure PG to get the passes to the bigs. Bonham can shoot and she'll help space the floor.

Maybrey and Dijonai don't like each other so this is gonna be fun! :lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@nawlinsn931 been out two hours and the first thing he does is logon to BGOL to shit on Caitlin

200w.gif

Every team that Caitlin played he was saying

giphy.gif

And every time Caitlin had a good game he

200w.gif
Are we sure he was let out?
He might have been digging out of his cell with a spoon with an angel reese poster covering the hole

Mans got out an immediately linked with @THREAD_CRITIC on the hater side of the game

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

You might be onto something!

The Sky do need a pure PG to get the passes to the bigs. Bonham can shoot and she'll help space the floor.

Maybrey and Dijonai don't like each other so this is gonna be fun! :lol:
Bro, that gif.
:roflmao:

Yeah, we discussed a few days ago how spacing is a big issue. They picked up 2 guards that can help with that. Jefferson is intriguing because she isn't looking to score like most guards. She wants to run the break and set people up. That's something they definitely don't have. She just needs to stay healthy. She's coming off ankle surgery and should be ready to go for the second half so we'll see.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

DiJonai can't hear shit with NaLyssa's tongue up her ass
:angry:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, that gif.
:roflmao:

Yeah, we discussed a few days ago how spacing is a big issue. They picked up 2 guards that can help with that. Jefferson is intriguing because she isn't looking to score like most guards. She wants to run the break and set people up. That's something they definitely don't have. She just needs to stay healthy. She's coming off ankle surgery and should be ready to go for the second half so we'll see.

Like you said, it seems like a good move for both teams!