Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Honestly,
I truly believe that Clark wouldn't have had the composure to deal with those Japanese Women.
Or any other International team for that matter.
The Scrappiness, Rules, and Physicality is just on a whole other level with global play.
Clark would be whining just as much as her (mostly) MAGA Fanbase.
Hell.
Even Moreso.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly,
I truly believe that Clark wouldn't have had the composure to deal with those Japanese Women.
Or any other International team for that matter.
The Scrappiness, Rules, and Physicality is just on a whole other level with global play.
Clark would be whining just as much as her (mostly) MAGA Fanbase.
Hell.
Even Moreso.

I agree, she probably would've gotten frustrated and killed at least two of Japan's players causing an international crisis.

Edit: If they were unable to stop an enraged Caitlin after killing two players, she would've definitely killed Japan's coach too for telling players to foul her.

And if they were still unable to stop her after killing Japan's coach, USA's coached would've definitely gotten killed too for her previous hate and comments on Caitlin.

And if Geno was in the arena he'd definitely get it too.

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
High scoring differential.
But Still...That was a good game.
Silence all those (mostly) MAGA Clark fans who want this team to lose.

I was posting this all on FB and Twitter them new Clark fans actually thought the team would struggle without Clark like they haven’t been winning by 30 points for the past 30 years

The Clark fans are literally in meltdown mode, they are literally praying the team loses, now they are talking about attendance like if Clark was on the team they would have flown to Paris to watch.. lol
There are so many YouTube channels dedicated to her and just making up some of everything to say she's the best. I haven't looked into it yet but I guarantee that she already has more assist than 75% of all WNBA players in history stat is not accurate.. lol

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Clark fans are literally in meltdown mode, they are literally praying the team loses, now they are talking about attendance like if Clark was on the team they would have flown to Paris to watch.. lol
There are so many YouTube channels dedicated to her and just making up some of everything to say she's the best. I haven't looked into it yet but I guarantee that she already has more assist than 75% of all WNBA players in history stat is not accurate.. lol

I'm very happy that my internet algorithms don't lead me in those directions.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm very happy that my internet algorithms don't lead me in those directions.
:lol: :lol:man I clicked on ONE YouTube video about a month ago and now every time I go on there her delusional fans vids are on my timeline. Unlike other guys the vids and comments are funny to me though because you can tell her hardcore fans no absolutely nothing about basketball. I've been saying this every sense they became fans of hers after Angel Reese taunted her

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol:man I clicked on ONE YouTube video about a month ago and now every time I go on there her delusional fans vids are on my timeline. Unlike other guys the vids and comments are funny to me though because you can tell her hardcore fans no absolutely nothing about basketball. I've been saying this every sense they became fans of hers after Angel Reese taunted her

I guess I'll consider myself lucky, because I watch all kinds of basketball content and am never recommended any Caitlin vids :lol:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clark fans were really thinking she was good enough to replace HER.
Craziness

The amount of Clark fans rooting against Team USA is Nasty work. Clark seems like a decent CAC but her cult fans make people not like her.

I notice no Reese fans are rooting against team USA :dunno:

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Just stopped passed to say I don't care about the WNBA, let alone that horse head broad....306 page thread that should be in the sports section. If the NBA drops the subsidy, they'll need to allow the transtesticles to play, to get the full backing of the LGBQT, and cash out...
iu

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The 2 Worst teams from last season both have winning records (Seattle and Phoenix)….Seattle is a title contender…Indiana has Two All Stars besides Clark….She might be right

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
My only question is, "What's Sheryl's username in this thread"? :roflmao:

Katie Lou tho Sheryl? :confused:

Yeah she lost credibility when she mentioned Katie Louuuuu name, I'm still waiting on her to hit more than one 3 pointer every other game.. lol

Then I know my YouTube timeline gonna be full of her fans going crazy reacting to this...lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah she lost credibility when she mentioned Katie Louuuuu name, I'm still waiting on her to hit more than one 3 pointer every other game.. lol

Then I know my YouTube timeline gonna be full of her fans going crazy reacting to this...lol

Definitely, it's ok not to like her or say that she's overrated.

But she needs to stay within the scope of reality with her hating because now she's losing all credibility. :lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely, it's ok not to like her or say that she's overrated.

But she needs to stay within the scope of reality with her hating because now she's losing all credibility. :lol:
She keeps doing it too
Remember when she said caitlin was 25 in college playing against 18yos
Then she said caitlin played an extra year
Bitch got a real problem