Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're gonna do it we need you to do it right

66268198a73d4f5185c38426a9ac02cd_1716836974~tplv-photomode-zoomcover:720:720.jpeg

Because you out here posting a long haired

American-actor-Woody-Harrelson-2018.jpg

:lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@therealjondoe you must have ten two year olds at your house because the patience that you have with some of these dumbasses is amazing! :lol:

I can't see what they say but based off your responses it's nothing but unlimited amounts of dumb shit :smh:

You just sit there responding to their bullshit nicely but at some point you're gonna snap!

9SGN.gif

:lol:
I have the patience of a Saint
Nobody on this planet, I don't care how many championships they have is going to tell me Katie Lou is more important than CC
:roflmao:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Says the person who started watching women’s basketball 5 months ago but now acts like an expert
In 5 months a blind dog could tell you CC is more important to the fever than Katie Lou.
Just because you had a great career playing ball doesn't mean you can sit up and lie

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have the patience of a Saint
Nobody on this planet, I don't care how many championships they have is going to tell me Katie Lou is more important than CC
:roflmao:

I can deal with a little of their bullshit, but once they start believing the bullshit I'm out! :lol:

Wilt, Bill Russell, Magic, Bird and Jordan could say that Katie Lou's the MVP of the Fever.

And they'd all be wrong and I'd call them dumbasses for dumbass take.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In 5 months a blind dog could tell you CC is more important to the fever than Katie Lou.
Just because you had a great career playing ball doesn't mean you can sit up and lie

I don’t know what she said about Katie Lou or even give a fuck, but she’s spot on with her take of Clark vs Reese for ROTY at this point.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@therealjondoe point is about $$$$ and I can see that and agree with him
Now his bias for on the court is where we differ
But you can’t say a HOF can’t speak on today’s players.
CC is great for white American hopes and dreams. I wonder why they didn’t latch on to Diana like this (among others) but them turnovers continue to grow and her not really playing defense is gone catch up with her.