Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Gotta stick to the script if you wanna keep your job
“Hey,say this white gurl is the best player ever or you’re fired “
Insert tap dance gif
Distasteful and disrespectful to all black athletes
You win @therealjondoe I’m officially done with this clown show. This is the equivalent of calling Jake Paul the goat in boxing
Or Vanilla Ice the goat in hip hop.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Insert tap dance gif
You win @therealjondoe I’m officially done with this clown show. This is the equivalent of calling Jake Paul the goat in boxing
You're looking at it strictly on the court.
Look at the attention she brought the sport.
The increase in attendance, streaming views, ratings, jersey and memorabilia sales etc

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Insert tap dance gif

You're looking at it strictly on the court.
Look at the attention she brought the sport.
The increase in attendance, streaming views, ratings, jersey and memorabilia sales etc
Like I said before what it looks like isn't really what it is, the hardcore Caitlin Clark fans don't care anything about the WNBA or even the sport of basketball they just care about Caitlin Clark. Take this Olympics for example, if Clark was playing her fans would be watching and they'd be talking about the games but since SHE isn't the team just has their usual viewers just like in the WNBA season when they aren't playing against Clark. Here's another way you can tell it's about Clark and not basketball, she was labeled the female Steph Curry and that's all her fans talked about was her being the best shooter they've ever seen, she gets to the WNBA and can no longer hit those logo 3's now it's all about her passing and they're saying she doesn't need to shoot because she's the female Steve Nash/Magic Johnson

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I said before what it looks like isn't really what it is, the hardcore Caitlin Clark fans don't care anything about the WNBA or even the sport of basketball they just care about Caitlin Clark. Take this Olympics for example, if Clark was playing her fans would be watching and they'd be talking about the games but since SHE isn't the team just has their usual viewers just like in the WNBA season when they aren't playing against Clark. Here's another way you can tell it's about Clark and not basketball, she was labeled the female Steph Curry and that's all her fans talked about was her being the best shooter they've ever seen, she gets to the WNBA and can no longer hit those logo 3's now it's all about her passing and they're saying she doesn't need to shoot because she's the female Steve Nash/Magic Johnson
She's in a little shooting slump
But she can do both

It's only been 26 games, it will take some time to get those fans interested in watching other players.

I only started watching because of Clark and I watch other games :dunno:
I'm sure I'm not the only one

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You talk to Caitlin’s hardcore fans a lot :lol:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn I owe you an E apology you actually do get it

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
James Harden/Russell Westbrook * fixed that for you
All stats nothing to show for it(empty calories)
Just like people like to point out about Pistol Pete, go down as one of the greatest scorers/shooters but never led LSU to the ncaa tournament and never won a NBA title

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just realized something. The Caitlin haters are exactly the same as the hardcore Caitlin fans.

Both are delusional and lack the ability to see or understand any semblance of reality.

One group tries to tell you that Caitlin's the best basketball player ever and the other group tries to minimize everything Caitlin does and tries to convince you that she's the worst player ever.

Those fuckers are just twins on opposite ends of the spectrum and I don't like or wanna hear nothing from both of those muthafuckas! :lol:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
You talk to Caitlin’s hardcore fans a lot :lol:

:lol: Yep and as much as they try to deny it I know for a fact that those hardcore fans came after the Angel Reese taunt because I was following Reese on social media and they just started going crazy in the comments on her pages after that taunt. I made the below comments way back in April 2023 when Clark first started getting her hardcore fans. I've been watching their videos and reading their comments ever since then but I never got mad about them and wanted Clark to suck I just laugh at them
They going at her on her TikTok talking about Clark is still better..lol....they mad

The majority of the people in the comments know nothing about basketball they are just repeating things they saw someone else type, talking about “Clark doubled your points“, ”Clark dropped 30 on you“ when Angel wasn't even guarding Clark, I even saw some Clark didn't need a championship because she won player of the year and had a 40 point triple double... :lol: :hithead:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
She's in a little shooting slump
But she can do both

It's only been 26 games, it will take some time to get those fans interested in watching other players.

I only started watching because of Clark and I watch other games :dunno:
I'm sure I'm not the only one
I know because I actually watched her play in college and saw just how good of an all around player she was. I just stopped commenting in this thread for awhile when it got really crazy because it was obvious the comments were coming from emotion and not facts. I believe the Clark fans might start watching more players/teams but like I said the hardcore ones are just watching to see her presence so no they won't be watching more

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just realized something. The Caitlin haters are exactly the same as the hardcore Caitlin fans.

Both are delusional and lack the ability to see or understand any semblance of reality.

One group tries to tell you that Caitlin's the best basketball player ever and the other group tries to minimize everything Caitlin does and tries to convince you that she's the worst player ever.

Those fuckers are just twins on opposite ends of the spectrum and I don't like or wanna hear nothing from both of those muthafuckas! :lol:

:roflmao2: the hilarity of this post considering you’re probably the second biggest Clark dick rider after @therealjondoe…..dude said delusional :roflmao2:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

BINGO! The reality of it all is that she has some skills and can play. That isn't up for debate in my opinion. She is an elite passer and is on pace to break several more assist records. And yes..she will also be near the top for turnovers. That comes with the high risk passes she takes. It's standard for guards like her.

She is not the best player in the WNBA and does have flaws. But I think she could be in that conversation down the the line. If she continues to develop her game. I think the same could be said about Reese. Both would have to continue to develop other aspects of their game.

The problem with SOME CC haters. Is they spend hours going back and forth with some of her delusional fans. I have yet to get into an argument with one and hardly see delusional rants show up in my feeds. But more power to the Anti CC Super Clan :superman1:who take on the challenge of defeating the CC MAGA Villain supporters across all media platforms. Just make sure you direct that aggression in the right place. And not toward hoop fans giving unbiased feedback.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BINGO! The reality of it all is that she has some skills and can play. That isn't up for debate in my opinion. She is an elite passer and is on pace to break several more assist records. And yes..she will also be near the top for turnovers. That comes with the high risk passes she takes. It's standard for guards like her.

She is not the best player in the WNBA and does have flaws. But I think she could be in that conversation down the the line. If she continues to develop her game. I think the same could be said about Reese. Both would have to continue to develop other aspects of their game.

The problem with SOME CC haters. Is they spend hours going back and forth with some of her delusional fans. I have yet to get into an argument with one and hardly see delusional rants show up in my feeds. But more power to the Anti CC Super Clan :superman1:who take on the challenge of defeating the CC MAGA Villain supporters across all media platforms. Just make sure you direct that aggression in the right place. And not toward hoop fans giving unbiased feedback.

hold-on-izzy-letts.gif

Don't waste too much intelligence in this thread.

You're right and all of the sane people with brains know this, unfortunately we have a couple of dumbasses in this thread that are too slow to understand.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How come the brainless haters never like your posts? :lol:

Wait I know why, it's because once they see the truth they

two-people-running-away-u0js2ghtmb3qc8n7.gif