Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Thank god taurasi was on the team

Kept that bench nice and warm.
I said when they announced the teams Diana Taurasi, Britney Griner and Chelsea Gray could have stayed home because one had already been to 5 and the others weren't even playing in WNBA because of injuries, Angel Reese and Caitlin Clark could have easily had those spots

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Great game. Congrats to the USA. France came to play today and almost pulled the upset. Too many 3s down the stretch did them in.

Now lets get ready for the the second half of the WNBA season.
They were in the bonus with 5 minutes left so all they had to do was keep driving

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said when they announced the teams Diana Taurasi, Britney Griner and Chelsea Gray could have stayed home because one had already been to 5 and the others weren't even playing in WNBA because of injuries, Angel Reese and Caitlin Clark could have easily had those spots

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If her name ain't mentioned first to be on that Olympic team

Wings-news-Arike-Ougnbowale-gets-100-real-on-not-playing-for-Team-USA.jpg

I don't wanna hear not one muthafucka say Caitlin or Angel's name

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

I went right to the comments when I saw this was from the “Clark Report“ because I knew it was going to be full of “if Clark was there“ comments, I would have loved to see her play in this game against that French defense who even had Aja Wilson missing easy shots..lol

Last edited: