Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad that Caitlin don't have a dick because if she did some of you niggas wouldn't be able to sit down.

smh-shake-head.gif

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
If her name ain't mentioned first to be on that Olympic team

Wings-news-Arike-Ougnbowale-gets-100-real-on-not-playing-for-Team-USA.jpg

I don't wanna hear not one muthafucka say Caitlin or Angel's name

At this point... I wonder if she would still be interested. She said it was very political and they basically wasted her time when she tried out. A lot can change over the next 4 years, but I wouldn't be surprised if she said..nah i'm good.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this point. I wonder if she would still be interested. She said it was very political and they basically wasted her time when she tried out. A lot can change over the next 4 fours, but I wouldn't be surprised if she said..nah i'm good.

I meant this current Olympic team.

If anyone says the name Caitlin or Angel before Arike’s regarding belonging on this current team, then their opinion isn’t valid.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

The irony

The Caitlin Clark clit lickers are clamoring for her...even though she didn't earn or deserve a spot, but it needed to be done to get people to watch to grow the game...saying that Taurasi didn't deserve a spot

Yet, they aren't saying shit about why Gabby isn't playing for America

because watching the game, those were my thoughts

It's like Jaylen Brown seeing Haliburton and Tatum and saying, see I should have made the team.

Caitlin Clark clit lickers are weird as hell.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The media is gone Make people hate and target that girl. She’s gone have to get multiple championships etc just to love up to their standards but they are alienating the other women. CC might be the coolest person going but everyone else doing this bs

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The irony

The Caitlin Clark clit lickers are clamoring for her...even though she didn't earn or deserve a spot, but it needed to be done to get people to watch to grow the game...saying that Taurasi didn't deserve a spot

Yet, they aren't saying shit about why Gabby isn't playing for America

because watching the game, those were my thoughts

It's like Jaylen Brown seeing Haliburton and Tatum and saying, see I should have made the team.

Caitlin Clark clit lickers are weird as hell.

The media is gone Make people hate and target that girl. She’s gone have to get multiple championships etc just to love up to their standards but they are alienating the other women. CC might be the coolest person going but everyone else doing this bs

The media isn't doing anything because the hate's already there.

Nobody's even mentioned Caitlin but you niggas keep mentioning her and her fans and gagging on it

Screen_Shot_2024_08_09_at_10.30.28_AM.png

:roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
During the game the commentators were saying the French players chose not to play in the WNBA this year so they could prepare for the Olympics

You're right because Satou Sabally hasn't played all season because of injury for Dallas but played in the Olympics for Germany.

And I didn't know that Gabby wasn't playing in the league this season.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
You're right because Satou Sabally hasn't played all season because of injury for Dallas but played in the Olympics for Germany.

And I didn't know that Gabby wasn't playing in the league this season.
Yeah I read Gabby Williams played last year and said the prioritization rule was part of the reason she wouldn't be playing this year but the main reason was the Olympics and she wouldn't even come back until August when half the season was over

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I read Gabby Williams played last year and said the prioritization rule was part of the reason she wouldn't be playing this year but the main reason was the Olympics and she wouldn't even come back until August when half the season was over

Definitely makes sense.