parisian

International
International Member
giphy.gif

that broad ain't never grinded on no dick... she's a pretender

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Meh. Forget about league. Her being the best player on her team is debatable. No Boston = no playoffs. No Clark and they'd still make it.
Nah I can't agree with that, it's true Boston is the key because Clark depends on her skills the most but what Clark is doing at the point guard position is the reason the Fever playing so good right now, no way they make the playoffs with Erica Wheeler at the point.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Meh. Forget about league. Her being the best player on her team is debatable. No Boston = no playoffs. No Clark and they'd still make it.

Nah I can't agree with that, it's true Boston is the key because Clark depends on her skills the most but what Clark is doing at the point guard position is the reason the Fever playing so good right now, no way they make the playoffs with Erica Wheeler at the point.
For the last time, CC is one wonder dimensional this is why she never won. Any chips in college.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga got bullet filming him

This man see the truth that Clark is amazing

Fact that you can’t tell that’s from me holding my phone tells me what I already knew about you. You follow me around Bgol talking about Women’s basketball and video games do better :cool:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Just the presence of Boston on the floor makes everyone else on the team get open for shots. It also makes it easier for Clark to create assists for other players. Boston plus Kelsey Mitchell are enough to make the playoffs.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Just the presence of Boston on the floor makes everyone else on the team get open for shots. It also makes it easier for Clark to create assists for other players. Boston plus Kelsey Mitchell are enough to make the playoffs.
Stop it man...Put Erica Wheeler in Clarks spot and the threat of Boston is no longer there, the presence of Boston plus the presence of Clark running the offense is what's creating those open shots. Both Clark and Boston are feeding off each other so both are needed but Boston is a post player who needs a guard to put her in good positions to score, Erica Wheeler can't do that, Clark is able to do that plus she is a threat to beat you with her scoring. Kelsey Mitchell is the icing on the cake where she benefits from Clark but doesn't need her to score points but her playing solo ball wouldn't be enough to get them into the playoffs

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
By the way @pookie here are some statistics for you and Kid Rock. Both Boston AND Kelsey Mitchell are more valuable than Clark in terms of point differential for their team when they're on the court. It's not even close between Boston and Clark. But don't let facts get in your way. Now watch Kid Rock post another Clark's the first player to tie her shoes in the third quarter type of stat.

Min
Offensive Rating
Defensive Rating
Net Rating
CourtOn CourtOff CourtOn CourtOff CourtDiffOn CourtOff CourtDiffOn CourtOff CourtDiff
Boston, Aliyah
823​
257​
101.5​
96.1​
5.4​
106​
107.8​
-1.8​
-4.5​
-11.8​
7.3​
Mitchell, Kelsey
846​
234​
103.1​
93.2​
9.9​
108.1​
101.9​
6.2​
-5​
-8.7​
3.7​
Clark, Caitlin
950​
130​
101.1​
96.9​
4.2​
107​
104.8​
2.2​
-5.9​
-7.9​
2​

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Stop it man...Put Erica Wheeler in Clarks spot and the threat of Boston is no longer there, the presence of Boston plus the presence of Clark running the offense is what's creating those open shots. Both Clark and Boston are feeding off each other so both are needed but Boston is a post player who needs a guard to put her in good positions to score, Erica Wheeler can't do that, Clark is able to do that plus she is a threat to beat you with her scoring. Kelsey Mitchell is the icing on the cake where she benefits from Clark but doesn't need her to score points but her playing solo ball wouldn't be enough to get them into the playoffs
Right so no Boston = no playoffs. No Clark and you still have the threat of Mitchell scoring. And yes, Wheeler or any average point guard can still pass the ball to Boston in the post. What you're saying is as ridiculous as saying Shaq needs John Stockton to put him in a position to score. Like Clark is the one who makes Boston move in the post. You stans man. :smh: Shaq doesn't need Stockton just like Boston doesn't need Clark to get into a position to score especially when Micthell is another threat on the floor.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
By the way @pookie here are some statistics for you and Kid Rock. Both Boston AND Kelsey Mitchell are more valuable than Clark in terms of point differential for their team when they're on the court. It's not even close between Boston and Clark. But don't let facts get in your way. Now watch Kid Rock post another Clark's the first player to tie her shoes in the third quarter type of stat.

Min
Offensive Rating
Defensive Rating
Net Rating
CourtOn CourtOff CourtOn CourtOff CourtDiffOn CourtOff CourtDiffOn CourtOff CourtDiff
Boston, Aliyah
823​
257​
101.5​
96.1​
5.4​
106​
107.8​
-1.8​
-4.5​
-11.8​
7.3​
Mitchell, Kelsey
846​
234​
103.1​
93.2​
9.9​
108.1​
101.9​
6.2​
-5​
-8.7​
3.7​
Clark, Caitlin
950​
130​
101.1​
96.9​
4.2​
107​
104.8​
2.2​
-5.9​
-7.9​
2​
I go by what I see on the court, all this +/-, PER, user rating stuff, analytics stuff all tells what happened in the combined game adding all 4 quarters together, you can't judge the game by any of that

But I do agree with you "Kid Rock" does post a lot of meaningless stats and I've commented on them plenty of times.. lol

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Right so no Boston = no playoffs. No Clark and you still have the threat of Mitchell scoring. And yes, Wheeler or any average point guard can still pass the ball to Boston in the post. What you're saying is as ridiculous as saying Shaq needs John Stockton to put him in a position to score. Like Clark is the one who makes Boston move in the post. You stans man. :smh: Shaq doesn't need Stockton just like Boston doesn't need Clark to get into a position to score especially when Micthell is another threat on the floor.
The Aces have Aja Wilson the best player in the WNBA at one point they were 6-6 because their point guard was hurt, Chelsea Gray comes back and they are 10-2 since her return

Last edited: